New York Knicks @ Charlotte Bobcats Game Thread 1/24/12

Will the Knicks FINALLY get a win?

• Yes, the Bobcats are 3-14.

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • No, Antoni will find a way to mess this up too.

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

nyk_nyk

All Star
There goes dumb Breen again stating a fact that the bobcats are bad team and then needing to add a positive to it by praising Silas and saying they compete hard every game. REALLY????? Dumbass!

CA7

Scoring Champ
Its not like anyone is trying to help Melo score but he's a team player so he's rebounding and defending..........remember I said he was going to play passive

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Its not like anyone is trying to help Melo score

He really, really needs to stop being so lazy off the ball. If he moved off the ball like Fields, he'd not only get better looks, he'd create opportunities for others off mismatches and defensive breakdowns.

I like how carmelo is playing. He has his multimillion dollar contract, **** the stats. This is a great attitude if this is happening. They actually looked like a team on the offense. These guys have stepped up to high school basketball.

It's a good start.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Its not like anyone is trying to help Melo score but he's a team player so he's rebounding and defending..........remember I said he was going to play passive

This is definitely the team to do it against. If it were a good team I think we'd be seeing that as a failed approach.

LeFlume

All Star
I think he wanna show everyone that he is a team player. He takes a step back today and he have no problem in doing so. Let STAT get spotlight today..

iSaYughh

Starter
Hurry the f*ck up and fire D'Antoni already!

I don't have all f*cking day!

Grow a pair before this dude sets fire to the joint while everyone is sleeping... this n!gga is dangerous!

Actually, Red, Coach D is what we in the North refer to as a crack!r.

Ritz_cracker.jpg

And those specks of salt are actually Jesus' tears falling from the heavens every time he sees you post about his favorite snack.

petescud

Starter
wow, quiet around here. Halftime and dag. Go Knicks, i just woke up. Just realized , no DJ. They better whip em

fender0577

Rotation player
You use "beast" too freely here. Save that for players that dominate.
What i mean when i say 'beast", is his hustle, effort, and not giving up on plays.He's been doing it all year, TC, has never been a big numbers guy, but he knows how to impact the game in other ways, like changing shots and offensive rebounding.So that's what i mean when i say he's been a beast.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Crazy⑧s;198765 said:
He really, really needs to stop being so lazy off the ball. If he moved off the ball like Fields, he'd not only get better looks, he'd create opportunities for others off mismatches and defensive breakdowns.

it cause spacing issues when Melo cuts like Fields does, the teams collapse so he wont be open when Melo is in the corner and Fields cuts there's more room because Fields isn't a huge threat.

He's letting guys play though which is what all you guys were crying for.....right???

nyk_nyk

All Star
What i mean when i say 'beast", is his hustle, effort, and not giving up on plays.He's been doing it all year, TC, has never been a big numbers guy, but he knows how to impact the game in other ways, like changing shots and offensive rebounding.So that's what i mean when i say he's been a beast.

Agreed :beer:

iSaYughh

Starter
Crazy⑧s;198756 said:
This man is not allowed within 30 feet of a primary school.

Fields is back, folks. The shot needs work, but his head is in the game, and his off ball role is finding its niche.

:teeth::teeth::teeth:

Co-sign on Mr. Fields. His rise -- and fall -- was always rudimented by what was going on inside his head.

At worst, Fields should be a 6th man that you can win a championship with.