New York Knicks @ Charlotte Bobcats Game Thread 1/24/12

Will the Knicks FINALLY get a win?

• Yes, the Bobcats are 3-14.

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • No, Antoni will find a way to mess this up too.

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

KingofNy

Starter
It's funny that D'Antoni works the refs when we're up by 19 but when we're losing and getting screwed over left and right he sits on the bench with his tail between his legs, shaking.

I got to give it to him though tonight, he went back to the style of basketball he's good at coaching and it's working well minus not getting Melo involved. He's going to have to figure out how to get Melo involved in it eventually because it won't be as easy vs. good teams.

CA7

Scoring Champ
It's funny that D'Antoni works the refs when we're up by 19 but when we're losing and getting screwed over left and right he sits on the bench with his tail between his legs, shaking.

I got to give it to him though tonight, he went back to the style of basketball he's good at coaching and it's working well minus not getting Melo involved.

exactly WTF is wrong with him

BTW Novak has a sweet jumper

nyk_nyk

All Star
No Jordan. Antoni chooses the 3 pt shooting big man instead SMH. We already know what Novak can do you idiot! Put Jordan in to see how he progresses. Geez!

KingofNy

Starter
Novak's been in the game for 2 minutes and hit 2 three's and got an offensive rebound. It boggles me that D'Antoni likes Jeffries over Novak.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Why does Breen keep reiterating that Melo has 1 point.......god damn he sounds like a broken record

KingofNy

Starter
Lin, Novak and Jordan all look good as expected. Knicks have a deep bench if D'Antoni knew how to use em. It is a short season right?

iSaYughh

Starter
Win vs a shit team is a win vs a shit team.

But idc who it is...to perform a rape on any NBA team by essentially 30pts...while Carmelo and Shump combine for 4pts on like 1/16 shooting is something to take away some confidence from...especially to halt a losing streak.

Forrest17

Rotation player
Thats all I needed to see

Jeremy Lin > Toney Douglas. He plays with confidence, and has good pg vision. I would start him next game, with shump at SG. When Shumpert starts at Point he dribbles too much and takes stupid off balanced shots, but whenever he came off the bench or played shooting guard he was much better.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Lin looks good, Jordan looks good and Novak is good but none of them play we should be playing them 3 plus the Balkman every game.......all great role players

fender0577

Rotation player

Jeremy Lin > Toney Douglas. He plays with confidence, and has good pg vision. I would start him next game, with shump at SG. When Shumpert starts at Point he dribbles too much and takes stupid off balanced shots, but whenever he came off the bench or played shooting guard he was much better.
Relax we're up 30.

joegti10

Banned

This. Lin has some skills that should not be on the bench.