New York Knicks @ Cleveland Cavaliers January 25, 7:00 PM

CA7

Scoring Champ
LMFAO!!! HAHAHA... I'm sure D'Antoni camped outside of target to be first in line to get a copy. :teeth: Meanwhile Novak and Jordan are wishing they had the stuff that JJ has.

They aren't talented enough, Jeffries is the most versatile player in the NBA

KingofNy

Starter
Stat is a ****ing captain. He should be vocal. He played for Dumtoni for years. He can change things..STAT IS QUIET..he doesen't lead..

Yea but the offense that Stat played in under Dumbtoni for all those years was a run & run style offense. We played that same exact way yesterday and then forgot everything they learned and went back to chucking and trucking today. Stat doesn't need to be the coach, D'Antoni needs to be. You can't send conficting messages to the younger players or you're really gonna screw up the team. Why do you put so much blame on the players, do you not see the coach is destroying this team?

OUR PLAYERS ARE PROVEN SHOOTERS AND PROVEN NBA PLAYERS. Why do they miss all their shots and consistently go 4-30 from three? It's because there's NO continuity in the offense and they're all OFF-RHYTHM and that is ALL because the system DOESN'T work with OUR talent. Does it work with Steve Nash and Raymond Felton and a sh*t load of 3 point shooters? Yea, but we don't have that and D'Antoni can't adjust.

You can't tell me you approve of you having the GIRAFFE play 30+ minutes and shoot the ball 8+ times and turn it over a crap load? Seriously? Your only answer is to blame the guys that aren't the problem? Like the guys on Sunday say... COME ON MAN!

Kiyaman

Legend
Dantoni lost 5 in a row to Byron Scott

O.K.. Grunwald its time to talk to Dolan on an early vacation for Dantoni....February

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Tyson Chandler sounds pissed as hell in the postgame.
I feel bad for him, dealing with this dumbass coach

CA7

Scoring Champ
Jeffries makes me confident that I could make the NBA at 40 years old. Seriously. :barf:

Jeffries is the epitome of versatility, NBA teams were lined up to give him the minimum and he chose us we should feel special

KingofNy

Starter
Jeffries is the epitome of versatility, NBA teams were lined up to give him the minimum and he chose us we should feel special

He is meant to be a guy that gets 5-9 minutes a game MAX. D'Antoni uses him like he's the next coming of MJ. He's shot more 3's the last two games than Melo. That alone tells the story.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA loved this. Without ripping him or anything overtly, this is absolutely hilarious... well done sir

skisloper

Starter
Tony Douglas shooting 8 three pointers....

Watching these games you just more and more pissed at Dantonio...
The guy is becoming more arrogant as each game passes....

U want to shoot the 3 ball put Novak in. Douglas at this time has no shooting ability.

Coach Mike " Well Tony is in there for defense so might as well shoot the 3's because when they go in they count for 3 points "

DOLAN U F'IN MORON DO SOMETHING.....THE NETS WILL SOON SURPASS US IN THE EAST,,,,,,,A DISGRACE.....

HATING SOMETHING I COULD NOT WAIT FOR ALL SUMMER.

KingofNy

Starter
Tony Douglas shooting 8 three pointers....

Watching these games you just more and more pissed at Dantonio...
The guy is becoming more arrogant as each game passes....

U want to shoot the 3 ball put Novak in. Douglas at this time has no shooting ability.

Coach Mike " Well Tony is in there for defense so might as well shoot the 3's because when they go in they count for 3 points "

DOLAN U F'IN MORON DO SOMETHING.....THE NETS WILL SOON SURPASS US IN THE EAST,,,,,,,A DISGRACE.....

HATING SOMETHING I COULD NOT WAIT FOR ALL SUMMER.

You are exactly right. I think we all were super excited before the season and now we're feeling the ultimate letdown at the hands of one of the worst coach in NY Knicks history. I'd rather come into the season and know we suck than to have all this talent, yet have a coach that has no clue what to do with it. Somebody please fire D'Antoni already, it's well overdue.

Paul1355

All Star
Like Frazier said before the game...we should domiante...and we didnt.

When I continue to watch a team that is not doing what they are suppose to, I start to blame coaching.

We have good players and we just find ways to lose.

We could have easily beaten a bunch of teams this year but we fail due to execution, hustle, fundamentals, players not playing to their strengths, etc.

Mike D is the worst.

He better get this team rolling or he should get fired. I don't care if he isn't the full blame, the players need a wake up call.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Douglas has played a total of 386 minutes and has taken 174 shots and only hitting 58 of them for 33%. Is only 16 for 68 in 3's for 24%. This guy D'antoni is the worst coach in history, I will never forgive him for not given Anthony Randolph a fair shot last season. I've lost all trust in our coach, until Knicks fire him I won't lose my time watching this mess.