Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
I don't know how I missed this, but I did.

I'm just going to come right out and say it.

"As of right now, I truly wish that we'd have lost out on the Melo-Drama."

If we had, D-Will would be here, and we'd be doing better - yes, it's an assumption, but if you could afford me this one please, CA7 - here in New York.

NJ will never trade Williams to us for Melo after that half-assed debacle that cost us so much, and if I could pick a player right now to play on this team out of Me-lo and D-Will, well, need I even say it?

I think I'll have a very strong Club Soda right about now to alleviate the agony of trading for celebrity tokens.

I don't think NJ trading DWill to us for Melo is the problem. Especially if Howard gets traded to another team. NJ will know they will lose DWill and would be desperate and relieved to get Melo instead of giving up Devin Harris, Derrick Favors and draft picks for absolutely nothing.

Unfortunately, the problem is with us trading Melo. Knicks ownership, which keeps making terrible decision after terrible decision, will never make the right choice. To add on top of that, Mark Warkentein is represented by Creative Arts Agency (CAA), the same group that orchestrated the Melo trade. There is no way that group would admit failure and let that trade happen.

No, D'Antoni will be fired soon enough. Knick fans will rejoice and the Knicks will show a slight improvement with another coach but will always come up short because the roster is severely flawed. Fans will keep complaining and eventually that coach will be fired too. It's an endless circle of futility but like idiots we will keep giving Dolan money and keep watching Knick games and keep hoping someday it will change but will always end up disappointed and frsutrated and looking for something or someone to blame.