So we see our good friend Eddy Curry tomorrow..

iSaYughh

Starter
Lmao, god.....If Eddie punks STAT tomorrow, I might legit cancel the satellite I'm supposed to get in my new place next week, and say **** it to MSG for a while.

I'm not sure there would be a more pitiful thing than Eddie punking STAT en route to a Heat win.

It would be tantamount to even the most shameful laughing stock moments during during the Isiah days....Including trading and signing Curry to begin with.

Which arguably led to us being outclassed by MIA in the epic free agency bonanza, and Lebron going to MIA.

No player has *ever* been more destructive to a franchise than Curry was to our Knicks. Legit. In the history of the NBA, if not sports.

What we gave up for him (multiple lotto picks....what could have been Noah and Lamarcus Alderidge).....the stank ass disgrace Curry's play brought to the team....and the precious cap we were hogtied to him by...

WOW.

But it's good to see that after he squandered the limelight, opportunity, and millions that the Knicks gave him (and sacrificed for him), that he is willing to eat a few less Quarter Pounders a week and show some heart now that he's virtually bankrupt and his career is touching its end.

iSaYughh

Starter
Like you, I see this being an absolute blowout, too.

We held our shit together against MIA last, even scalping them, because despite our inferior talent, we had a team that was buying more and more into a powerful system that was maximizing individual talents, and developing true team swag.

I know it hurts the cause of firing MDA, and everything is so stained in shit right now it's tough to look back with clear lenses, but we were a surprisingly good, young, fun team on the rise last year. Classic on the rise underdog team that nobody really wanted a piece of come playoff time.

Even after Melo, and even the 1st round, we put the fear of god into BOS and ran their asses around silly till they got bailed out by refs and their own veteran excellence in the last seconds of games. Our sweep was more truly competitive than many series that end in 5, even 6.

Mark it down:

if Baron comes back healthy, or MDA sticks around long enough for us to use a MLE on a PG,

We will revert back to the same form we had last year. On the rise, exceeding expectations, looking like a fun team And with the elevated level of talent we have, we will be contending.

I'm interested in seeing what he can do too. He looks happy and in better shape, and playing along side great players can only help. I just want to see what he has left so I'll know why D'Ant couldn't use him or motivate him.

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
"I'm looking forward to that game," Curry told the Palm Beach Post during media day on Dec. 12. "That's all I think about is that game. And, to be honest with you, every day I get up two hours before practice and I'm like, 'I am going to be ready. I can't wait."'

SOO ****IN UPSET, WHY COULDNT THIS FAT MUTHER****ER HAVE THE SAME ATTITUDE WHEN HE WAS IN NEW YORK PLAYING AGAINST CHICAGO??SOMETHING ABOUT NY THAT ATTRACTS BIG BUSTS, EVERYBODY ON THE COACHING STAFF AND RECRUTING HAS TO BE REPLACED IN ORDER FOR THIS TEAM TO PROGRESS. WHY PLAYERS LIKE JARED JEFFERIES GET PLAYING TIME AND SHOOT THREES IS A DIRECT REFLECTION OF A SHITTY COACH AND THE RECRUITING OF PLAYERS IN OUR PAST AND CURRENT TELLS ME THAT EVERYONE HAS TO GO!!

iSaYughh

Starter
"I'm looking forward to that game," Curry told the Palm Beach Post during media day on Dec. 12. "That's all I think about is that game. And, to be honest with you, every day I get up two hours before practice and I'm like, 'I am going to be ready. I can't wait."'

SOO ****IN UPSET, WHY COULDNT THIS FAT MUTHER****ER HAVE THE SAME ATTITUDE WHEN HE WAS IN NEW YORK PLAYING AGAINST CHICAGO??SOMETHING ABOUT NY THAT ATTRACTS BIG BUSTS, EVERYBODY ON THE COACHING STAFF AND RECRUTING HAS TO BE REPLACED IN ORDER FOR THIS TEAM TO PROGRESS. WHY PLAYERS LIKE JARED JEFFERIES GET PLAYING TIME AND SHOOT THREES IS A DIRECT REFLECTION OF A SHITTY COACH AND THE RECRUITING OF PLAYERS IN OUR PAST AND CURRENT TELLS ME THAT EVERYONE HAS TO GO!!

It starts from the top down.

NY teams are always prone towards playing the part of the woman, bending over as deep as possible...and courting like a ho'....to get the "men" to come play.

For the Yankees, it's more like being a pimp and ultimate sugar daddy, though, due to no-cap.

Our Knicks have it the absolute worst, as the Isiah years cemented us as a hole in the wall that every rival GM (and player) in the league could saunter over to whenever it pleased, and bang away at.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a team get to openly and repeatedly raped as the Knicks under Dolan, and particularly when Isiah was here.

This alone can severely kneecap a franchise. Trades are important, signings are important. Every detail of one can have championship-ramifications.

And when you are negotiating, perception and image is everything. It starts there.

Walsh did a good job in facing the uphill battle of reversing that perception, and its reality.

Dolan couldn't resist, however, and single handedly destroyed our credibility and negotiating power with DEN.

Truthfully, it makes us a trick organization. And it's not much of a surprise that we get played so often by players (and other teams).

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
It starts from the top down.

NY teams are always prone towards playing the part of the woman, bending over as deep as possible...and courting like a ho'....to get the "men" to come play.

For the Yankees, it's more like being a pimp and ultimate sugar daddy, though, due to no-cap.

Our Knicks have it the absolute worst, as the Isiah years cemented us as a hole in the wall that every rival GM (and player) in the league could saunter over to whenever it pleased, and bang away at.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a team get to openly and repeatedly raped as the Knicks under Dolan, and particularly when Isiah was here.

This alone can severely kneecap a franchise. Trades are important, signings are important. Every detail of one can have championship-ramifications.

And when you are negotiating, perception and image is everything. It starts there.

Walsh did a good job in facing the uphill battle of reversing that perception, and its reality.

Dolan couldn't resist, however, and single handedly destroyed our credibility and negotiating power with DEN.

Truthfully, it makes us a trick organization. And it's not much of a surprise that we get played so often by players (and other teams).

I hear you man and I totally agree!! I take a look at other organizations rebuilding process and the knicks front office has got to go!!..We go after all of these washed up has beens on the decline of there career instead of building a young active foundation full of youthful young talent that is hungry for playing time and success..

nyk_nyk

All Star
Two things I know already...

We will lose to MIA by at least 22 and Amare will have at least 3 charging fouls.

Oh and they'll be selling popcorn.

I hope we keep it close, the last thing we need is getting dragged through the dirt by those clowns in our current situation.

It's bad enough we're en route for another first round exit after all the championship talk in the summer.

I'd take any loss within 10 points tomorrow, just please no blowout against these punks.

unloopme

Benchwarmer
I don't see a blow-out :afro: happening.

This very same team that has NO PROBLEM putting in horrendous efforts against "sub par teams" still has pride. They'll come to play tomorrow...might even get lucky and get a W, but I'm not counting on it.

iSaYughh

Starter
And I think they'll still be without Wade.. a blowout will look even worse.

Think they've played better without Wade (record wise), but I hear ya.

Bosh has been a beast in Wade's absence. An efficient 20+ a night, with a crisp passing game and sound (albeit soft) defense.

Kiyaman

Legend
Funny Thread

The Knicks players are going to play a 100 times better than they played all
season vs the Miami Heat. u will think we have a coach in this game....but it
will be Knicks players communication on court.
:thumbsup:
:cool: Tyson Chandler will let his Homeboy-Eddy Curry score all over Stat & JJ
ha ha ha ha ha ha lol
Thats my :2cents::2cents:

Kiyaman

Legend
I'm interested in seeing what he can do too. He looks happy and in better shape, and playing along side great players can only help. I just want to see what he has left so I'll know why D'Ant couldn't use him or motivate him.

Dantoni dont know how to coach a center....our 18 games just prove that.
Dantoni is clueless on how to coach Tyson Chandler's best talents/skills.
The last time we seen a Knicks player post-up down-low were in 2007-8 (Curry).

What happen to Eddy Curry on the Knicks?
Donnie Walsh 2010-Plan, the hiring of a no-defense and no-bigman
headcoach Dantoni, plus firing Eddy Curry's bigman trainer Mark Aquire
made Curry say, "hell wid da Knicks".

iSaYughh

Starter
Dantoni dont know how to coach a center....our 18 games just prove that.
Dantoni is clueless on how to coach Tyson Chandler's best talents/skills.
The last time we seen a Knicks player post-up down-low were in 2007-8 (Curry).

What happen to Eddy Curry on the Knicks?
Donnie Walsh 2010-Plan, the hiring of a no-defense and no-bigman
headcoach Dantoni, plus firing Eddy Curry's bigman trainer Mark Aquire
made Curry say, "hell wid da Knicks".

Then why is Tyson off to one of the best years' of his entire career?

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Tonight we're going to see the real Knicks, we can lose to every losing team in this league, but Knicks vs. Heat is a rivalry, I expect us playing 200% and not giving up on any ball. We got to win this game people.

kheir

Rookie
Tonight we're going to see the real Knicks, we can lose to every losing team in this league, but Knicks vs. Heat is a rivalry, I expect us playing 200% and not giving up on any ball. We got to win this game people.
And we lost, Eddy is happy !