Mike Antoni Saves his Job with Win over...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The Fu(king Bobcats?
Charlotte-Current.gif

Is this for real?

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I won't say anything new, but as long as Baron isn't playing D'Antoni's ass is safe. His seat will get hot if our record will be way below expectations with Baron playing.

nyk_nyk

All Star
I won't say anything new, but as long as Baron isn't playing D'Antoni's ass is safe. His seat will get hot if our record will be way below expectations with Baron playing.

Yeah I think once Baron is active the REAL Antoni watch will begin. I just hate the fact that Baron has been on the bench watching this mess and will get on the court and know how to fix it, thus making Antoni look good. Thus saving his ass. Double edged sword.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Honestly, if we start playing some enjoyable hoops (and winning games) I'm okay about D'Antoni working his contract. After the season Dolan will let him go anyway. But if nothing changes after 10 games with Baron running our offense I don't see Dolan not telling MDA to GTFO.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
In my opinion, Baron Davis is not going to make the Knicks win anymore than they currently are. He's nothing close to how he was on the Warriors. I expect him to pass the ball and get some steals. That's about it.

Antoni has to go.

Red

TYPE-A
Honestly, if we start playing some enjoyable hoops (and winning games) I'm okay about D'Antoni working his contract. After the season Dolan will let him go anyway. But if nothing changes after 10 games with Baron running our offense I don't see Dolan not telling MDA to GTFO.

Oh' hell no.

But enjoyable ball =/= championship with this coach

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Knicks =/= championship, we're an unbalanced and randomly built team, we miss too many pieces and depth to even dream about a title. 2nd round is the furthest we can get. Don't be naive bros.

CLYDE

Benchwarmer
The ugly truth is a team with Melo, Stat, and Chandler in their prime has a losing record, losing record at home, is losing to lottery teams so far, has it's hopes resting on a older PG who a few months ago was considering retirement due to years of injuries / operations.

BD is still very talented but this so far is just embarrasing at the NBA level.

Wait, what's that sound............do I hear Eddy Curry?

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
- randomly selected stars;
- overpaid contracts;
- bad deals;
- no role players;
- no real coaching.

That's why we're losing, all what we can do is write Dolan a letter telling him how much he ****ed this team over the years.

Hayato

Benchwarmer
Yeah I think once Baron is active the REAL Antoni watch will begin. I just hate the fact that Baron has been on the bench watching this mess and will get on the court and know how to fix it, thus making Antoni look good. Thus saving his ass. Double edged sword.

lmao whos to say baron will actually fix this

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Antoni's doing a heck of a job. He avoided an 11 game losing streak, with a win over the Bobcats-imPURRessive.

- randomly selected stars;
- overpaid contracts;
- bad deals;
- no role players;
- no real coaching.

That's why we're losing, all what we can do is write Dolan a letter telling him how much he ****ed this team over the years.

I'll give you a positive rep for this post. Finally you've mentioned ALL the aspects and nost just D'Antoni. D'Antoni is bad, but he's only one quarter of the puzzle....

Antoni's doing a heck of a job. He avoided an 11 game losing streak, with a win over the Bobcats-imPURRessive.

We'll beat the Pistons too, they're so bad - it's almost impossible to lose against them. Chandler alone will be enough to beat them and Fields has been better recently. I think we'll beat the Pistons comfortably but then lose against the Bulls and Celtics.

iSaYughh

Starter
We'll beat the Pistons too, they're so bad - it's almost impossible to lose against them. Chandler alone will be enough to beat them and Fields has been better recently. I think we'll beat the Pistons comfortably but then lose against the Bulls and Celtics.

Wow. Mentioning the 'dics like that just made me remember....

We actually won the first game of the season by beating the Celtics.

Detroit isn't playing so bad recently because Knight has really started to bring his game, but ya, they're weaker than the Bobcats and Wizards IMHO. Talent wise, at least.

Kiyaman

Legend
Lastseason this time we beat the Detroit Pistons without Shawn, Turiaf, and
W.Chandler, by taking Mozgov & Anthony Randolph out of Dantoni's DNP jail-
house. Both bigmen had season highs in scoring, rebounds, and blockshots,
we scored 124 points

Will defensive C-Tyson Chandler give us season highs after two days of rest?
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lastseason this time we beat the Detroit Pistons without Shawn, Turiaf, and
W.Chandler, by taking Mozgov & Anthony Randolph out of Dantoni's DNP jail-
house. Both bigmen had season highs in scoring, rebounds, and blockshots,
we scored 124 points

Will defensive C-Tyson Chandler give us season highs after two days of rest?
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Tyson Chandler has been our best player this season by a country-mile. He's the last problem we have.......

Scipio

Benchwarmer
Tyosn has been immense this season so far. It`s not his fault that he has the worlds worst coach and a bunch of players around him who put in very little effort.

iSaYughh

Starter
Tyson Chandler has been our best player this season by a country-mile. He's the last problem we have.......

Chandler's actually having something of a career year, but aside from that.....

NO Big Man will ever play for Celebrity Coach Mike Damnphony. And no big man will EVER have success under him.