Ok, sorry I wasn't with yas for the ride, I actually got to watch on tv for once due to ESPN. Still hating on Time Warner... anyhow, agree the 3s made this fools gold, that said I was as happy as one can be with a loss, I had fears of being all over sportscenter for getting stormed, we played pretty hard and hung around. Problems for sure, but Miami is quite good, and we were without Anthony and Davis (at this rate if we had a first rounder we could draft THAT DUDE) but I always say, losses and wins each only count as 1, this is 1 loss, so you can't be pleased. Agree Dantoni mic'd up was a disgrace, but what else is new. Don't totally get the Fields hate, thought he was OK, not great but OK, yes, Wade took him to school on a handful of occasions, but was anyone so naive as to think Fields would shut Wade down well? Sometimes I think it's just a matter of choosing someone to blame. I hate hearing posters rip Douglas, Walker and Fields while trying to give Anthony and Stoudemire a pass. Look, I love our guys and want our stars to be stars, but why don't we complain as much when Fields fails? Well pretty damned simple, Fields and others aren't paid huge dollars to produce huge stats and be leaders. Sorry, comes with the territory. Other quick hits, enjoyed every Bibby make vs Miami as I know he did, hated lack of using Balkman, and think I read someone chose ESPN over MSG because they can't stand listening to Breen... Breen was on the ESPN broadcast tonight brother...