View Poll Results: For a rep point, guess how many points Jefferies scores tonight.

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll

2 8.33%

4 16.67%

3 12.50%

3 12.50%

5 20.83%

0 0%

1 4.17%

2 8.33%

1 4.17%
  • 10 - if more than 10, please add in a post

3 12.50%
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ Heat: Friday, Jan 27th, 8:00pm. The Gruesome Tale Of 2 Rebuilt Franchises.

everyone is complaining thats all everyone does i understand with all the unacceptable losses but losing to the heat by this much without melo and with stat struggling thats a loss that ill take yes we had a bunch of opportunities for easy points to me its all about point guard play how many times i saw stat open for the drive through a pick and roll and douglas or shump passing it to someone for a three kills me and it makes STAT look bad not the guards cause thats how stat gets alot of his points and our guards cant even run it

Originally Posted by Red
    Not true... we'd have picked up FOULS!

Which would lead to a different scoring dynamic, along with a different substitution pattern from MIA. Which has a higher probability of increasing our scoring also.

Simple.
    not at all, we didn't attack the basket at all point is if for every 3 we made our foot was on the line, we'd have gotten blown out, Miami toyed with us and made us their btich

Originally Posted by LeFlume
    Miami looked like the Harlem Globetrotters at times. Thanks for the dunk show Heat...
    It was over before we started.

Entertaining though... right?

Thats what you want.. entertainment right?

Are you not entertained?

Ok there goes your ball movement and no ball stopping players folks. Did you enjoy the outcome? Would you have liked to have our killer instinct player to get guys into foul trouble and battle wade and Lebrun down the stretch? I can't believe people would trade melo over amare. Amare doesn't even command the ball.

For 100 mil you gott at least try to put the team on your back. Before some of you idiots say he needed a competent passer, I say to you all he needed to do was make his way to the strong side and battle for position. Instead this guy likes to stroll on the perimeter quietly.

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    Ok there goes your ball movement and no ball stopping players folks. Did you enjoy the outcome? Would you have liked to have our killer instinct player to get guys into foul trouble and battle wade and Lebrun down the stretch? I can't believe people would trade melo over amare. Amare doesn't even command the ball.

For 100 mil you gott at least try to put the team on your back. Before some of you idiots say he needed a competent passer, I say to you all he needed to do was make his way to the strong side and battle for position. Instead this guy likes to stroll on the perimeter quietly.
    WWDD?

(What would Doc (Rivers) Do?)

...think STAT would be roaming the perimeter under him?

Veteran

I give up with this team. Probably the only team in the NBA that could shoot 43 3s and make 42% of them and still lose the game. Pathetic.

Cool Lmao!

Originally Posted by knickerbocka176
    everyone is complaining thats all everyone does i understand with all the unacceptable losses but losing to the heat by this much without melo and with stat struggling thats a loss that ill take yes we had a bunch of opportunities for easy points to me its all about point guard play how many times i saw stat open for the drive through a pick and roll and douglas or shump passing it to someone for a three kills me and it makes STAT look bad not the guards cause thats how stat gets alot of his points and our guards cant even run it

I'm very entertained. STAT is my gladiator.

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk

I was gonna say this but I thought it was self-evident, now the whole world Knows its not Melo's fault STAT plays like ****, he was suppose to be "THE GUY" tonight and it turned out to be Billy Bad Ass Walker

So stop with the Melo bashing because if we had a hungry Melo who always battle LeBron and Wade tough with a scorching Billy we win this game close

Just because we didn't get blown out shouldn't be enough to convince you we'll be alright.. We always play hard vs good teams and stink it up against the terrible ones...

Veteran

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    c'mon Knick fans! how can you give up on your squad? how can you not watch your team with a chance of beating those florida f*ckers?

with Melo gone, the ball will move. it's about time the 3's started falling for Douglas and Fields, why not tonight?
    perhaps Antoni will actually play Steve Kovaks? or Jerry Jordan? perhaps Girafferies the great (Mike no-D's opinion)
    will be strivin' with his significant minutes (i guessed 8 pts, I know that's crazy ) but I believe Chandler will manhandle
    the Boosh Raptor (not good for my fantasy team), and STAT will come alive like Frankenstein on a rampage.
    Bill Walker could be the hidden gem tonite, we shall see, we shall three. we shall overcome.
    GENIUS!!

u seen this game already.....didnt u?
    Great prediction

It did not matter that the Knicks players scored on the only offense taught in
    Dantoni's practice....3-ball shooting.
    Tonight....the Knicks players scored off of their DEFENSE!!!
    how did they score? by using Dantoni's only offense (3-ball shootin)

I can't believe I am forced to watch a team of professionals chuck 40 plus 3 pointers in an nba game. Most of which were contested and came early in shot clock. Toss in another 20 turnover night, it's impossible to watch. Granted, w/out melo and davis, this was only hope you had to stay close to mia. Chuck up 45 threes. Hit 17. Amare was a ghost. but mia took him away. And the night capper was watching tony douglas flush the game away with his selfishness. Dude turns the ball over tripping over half court line. at 1 point, in a 4 minute span as lead went from 5 to 11, TD went 0-7 w/ 5 unforced turnovers. he tanked 10 possessions all by himself. How is this guy still in the nba? Anyway, at least we werent humiliated. This is why the first 18 games killed NY. YOU CANNOT LOSE TO ALL THOSE BAD TEAMS. NY will be lucky to play .500 ball vs good teams. 8th seed will be a battle now. Forget avoiding mia or chi in 1st round now.

Originally Posted by Red
    whats funny is how in alot of the posts you have on this website it makes you look like you have no life like you make a living on this website let people get there opinions out thats what this site is for. you treat this site as if EVERYONE has to be right and you treat all your opinions like they ARE. post your opinion discuss others thats it bro stop ****ing around

Antoni supporters where are you? Tell us what happened tonight? Crickets...
    I guess I'll just listen to what Antoni has to say now.

Originally Posted by knickerbocka176
    whats funny is how in alot of the posts you have on this website it makes you look like you have no life like you make a living on this website let people get there opinions out thats what this site is for. you treat this site as if EVERYONE has to be right and you treat all your opinions like they ARE. post your opinion discuss others thats it bro stop ****ing around
    Opinions can't be right (or wrong). Pipe down. All will be well when we decide to change.

IMO.