Knicks @ Heat: Friday, Jan 27th, 8:00pm. The Gruesome Tale Of 2 Rebuilt Franchises.

For a rep point, guess how many points Jefferies scores tonight.

• Total voters

Kiyaman

Legend
c'mon Knick fans! how can you give up on your squad? how can you not watch your team with a chance of beating those florida f*ckers?

with Melo gone, the ball will move. it's about time the 3's started falling for Douglas and Fields, why not tonight?
perhaps Antoni will actually play Steve Kovaks? or Jerry Jordan? perhaps Girafferies the great (Mike no-D's opinion)
will be strivin' with his significant minutes (i guessed 8 pts, I know that's crazy ;)) but I believe Chandler will manhandle
the Boosh Raptor (not good for my fantasy team), and STAT will come alive like Frankenstein on a rampage.
Bill Walker could be the hidden gem tonite, we shall see, we shall three. we shall overcome.
GENIUS!!
:gony:

u seen this game already.....didnt u?
Great prediction :thumbsup:

It did not matter that the Knicks players scored on the only offense taught in
Dantoni's practice....3-ball shooting.
Tonight....the Knicks players scored off of their DEFENSE!!!
how did they score? by using Dantoni's only offense (3-ball shootin) :thumbsup:
:smokin::gony: :smokin:

mafra

Legend
I can't believe I am forced to watch a team of professionals chuck 40 plus 3 pointers in an nba game. Most of which were contested and came early in shot clock. Toss in another 20 turnover night, it's impossible to watch. Granted, w/out melo and davis, this was only hope you had to stay close to mia. Chuck up 45 threes. Hit 17. Amare was a ghost. but mia took him away. And the night capper was watching tony douglas flush the game away with his selfishness. Dude turns the ball over tripping over half court line. at 1 point, in a 4 minute span as lead went from 5 to 11, TD went 0-7 w/ 5 unforced turnovers. he tanked 10 possessions all by himself. How is this guy still in the nba? Anyway, at least we werent humiliated. This is why the first 18 games killed NY. YOU CANNOT LOSE TO ALL THOSE BAD TEAMS. NY will be lucky to play .500 ball vs good teams. 8th seed will be a battle now. Forget avoiding mia or chi in 1st round now.

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
40oz_laugh_in_tub.gif

whats funny is how in alot of the posts you have on this website it makes you look like you have no life like you make a living on this website let people get there opinions out thats what this site is for. you treat this site as if EVERYONE has to be right and you treat all your opinions like they ARE. post your opinion discuss others thats it bro stop ****ing around

nyk_nyk

All Star
Antoni supporters where are you? Tell us what happened tonight? Crickets...
I guess I'll just listen to what Antoni has to say now.

Red

TYPE-A
whats funny is how in alot of the posts you have on this website it makes you look like you have no life like you make a living on this website let people get there opinions out thats what this site is for. you treat this site as if EVERYONE has to be right and you treat all your opinions like they ARE. post your opinion discuss others thats it bro stop ****ing around

Opinions can't be right (or wrong). Pipe down. All will be well when we decide to change.

IMO.

nyk_nyk

All Star
"We hit alot of threes, we just couldn't sustain it all the way through"
This is your coach folks. Actually banking on making 3s for the entire game! That was the gameplan???? Really???

Paul1355

All Star
So we start jackig up 3's and refuse to do anything else?

I know Bill Walker got hot but then Douglas started jocking and jacking shots. 1-7 in the 4th quarter!!! What happened to Amare???

Douglas is the worst.

We should have won this game.....another Knicks lose.

7-12....fantastic.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Ever since Alan Hahn started working for MSG he has lost all credibility. He can't say anything too negative about Antoni so he always comes up with these bullshit reasons why Amare is struggling or why the offense in general is crap. He never mentions Antoni or questions his decisions. He's in house so he no longer matters.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Ok there goes your ball movement and no ball stopping players folks. Did you enjoy the outcome? Would you have liked to have our killer instinct player to get guys into foul trouble and battle wade and Lebrun down the stretch? I can't believe people would trade melo over amare. Amare doesn't even command the ball.

For 100 mil you gott at least try to put the team on your back. Before some of you idiots say he needed a competent passer, I say to you all he needed to do was make his way to the strong side and battle for position. Instead this guy likes to stroll on the perimeter quietly.

I thought Amare was aggressive. He took the ball to the rack numerous times. Alot of times Miami packed the middle and he tried to stop short and pull up awkwardly. A couple of times he drove in there and drew fouls, couple times barreled into guys.

Again Amare is not a post up player. He's an explosive face-up four through n through, who can run a pick roll to perfection and shoot well from mid-range. This is what you get from him. Should be no surprise what he does out there. He can also be great in transition. He runs so well for a big man.

2 parts of his game (the pick n roll and transition game parts) have all but disappeared due to all of our guards being constitutionally incapable of running this O properly. Smfh!

Kiyaman

Legend
Ok there goes your ball movement and no ball stopping players folks. Did you enjoy the outcome? Would you have liked to have our killer instinct player to get guys into foul trouble and battle wade and Lebrun down the stretch? I can't believe people would trade melo over amare. Amare doesn't even command the ball.

For 100 mil you gott at least try to put the team on your back. Before some of you idiots say he needed a competent passer, I say to you all he needed to do was make his way to the strong side and battle for position. Instead this guy likes to stroll on the perimeter quietly.

Slow down....Dolan isnt trading Melo & Stat for another 4 seasons....
it is interim GM Grunwald job or the next GM job to build around Tyson, Stat, Melo....
this Miami game has prove to our NO-DEFENSE Melo, Stat, and Dantoni that this
Knicks team could win more games through hustlin on defense, and ball movement.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Amare always makes sure he dressed up for his post game interview. Why the fukc do you need a hat and glasses on during an interview in the locker room?? WTF!! This guy needs to get his priorities in order.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I thought Amare was aggressive. He took the ball to the rack numerous times. Alot of times Miami packed the middle and he tried to stop short and pull up awkwardly. A couple of times he drove in there and drew fouls, couple times barreled into guys.

Again Amare is not a post up player. He's an explosive face-up four through n through, who can run a pick roll to perfection and shoot well from mid-range. This is what you get from him. Should be no surprise what he does out there. He can also be great in transition. He runs so well for a big man.

2 parts of his game (the pick n roll and transition game parts) have all but disappeared due to all of our guards being constitutionally incapable of running this O properly. Smfh!
Some of that is right. Amar'e clearly was playing like we want him to play only in the 4th. When Amar'e is comfortable and playing at least decent, he looks different. Douglas' vision is terrible. Amar'e should have been more aggressive early on, but Douglas also did not see Amar'e at least a couple of times in which Amar'e would have had great chances of finishing plays.

We need Amar'e playing like he did in the 4th quarter every quarter. Douglas....asking him to be a PG is like asking Jeffries to be a great scorer. Just a dumb task to give him.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Amare always makes sure he dressed up for his post game interview. Why the fukc do you need a hat and glasses on during an interview in the locker room?? WTF!! This guy needs to get his priorities in order.

Wth dude lol?! What do you want him to do? Come out in sweat pants n a wife-beater??? He knows he's going to be on TV.. Dude played well tnite I thought.

I don't even know why people are mad about this loss. We showed alotta heart tnite even though we were majorly outgunned.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Slow down....Dolan isnt trading Melo & Stat for another 4 seasons....
it is interim GM Grunwald job or the next GM job to build around Tyson, Stat, Melo....
this Miami game has prove to our NO-DEFENSE Melo, Stat, and Dantoni that this
Knicks team could win more games through hustlin on defense, and ball movement.

you called that good ball movement lmao we hit 18 3's and lost come one dude Melo is not the problem he's also playing great D this year just because he doesn't have steals or blocks doesn't mean he isn't defending, numbers aren't everything on D

nyk_nyk

All Star

Of course MIA packed the middle because when he starts his drive from near the 3pt line it gives them time to do that. All he needs to do is post up on the block and command the ball. Don't need a hight quality pg to dump it in to him. Once he gets it he can face up and do whatever. Half the time he picks and rolls further out on the perimeter.

Did you enjoy the way Antoni coached this game? Of course you did.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
A symbol of how he's been playing...playing for the money.