Knicks @ Heat: Friday, Jan 27th, 8:00pm. The Gruesome Tale Of 2 Rebuilt Franchises.

For a rep point, guess how many points Jefferies scores tonight.

• Total voters

fender0577

Rotation player
Stop shooting 3's you idiots, the odds are against you right now, get inside now.They don't understand you can't stay hot, get STAT going, come on antoni, please stop, before it's to late.

KingofNy

Starter
Novak is the best shooter on our team and barely plays

+10000000000000000000

This alone lets the world know how bad of a coach MDA is. When is the last time we've seen novak MISS a three? I can' remember. But MDA would rather have Bill Walker and Giraffries chuck up threes. The guy can't coach.

As a matter of fact, didn't D'Antoni's Team USA squad do worse than any Team USA since they started using NBA players?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Our best line up for this game is

Chandler-Novak-Balkman-Shumpert-Bibby

Shooting and Defense

I mean if we're gonna shoot 3's put the shooters in
I would have replaced Jeffries with Balkman, but Jeffries does do good things. BOTH need minutes. They're more active than Amar'e, and Balkman is much better on offense than Jeffries.

CA7

Scoring Champ
+10000000000000000000

This alone lets the world know how bad of a coach MDA is. When is the last time we've seen novak MISS a three? I can' remember. But MDA would rather have Bill Walker and Giraffries chuck up threes. The guy can't coach.

As a matter of fact, didn't D'Antoni's Team USA squad do worse than any Team USA since they started using NBA players?

He's the only coach who cant make adjustments to his personnel, its a shame is what it is

nyk_nyk

All Star
Here we go all 3pt crazy! We are guaranteed to shoot ourselves out the game. We're not drawing any fouls or showing the defense any other looks.

KingofNy

Starter
How many forced shots are we going to keep on taking because the same damn pick & roll play isn't working? Just wondering MDA?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
+10000000000000000000

D'Antoni's favorite thing in basketball is the three, this is one of the reasons why I asked if he's trying to sabotage the team.

KingofNy

Starter
We already shot 18 3's already. LOL We're averaging a 3 point attempt per minute. Only an MDA coached team shoots 20 3's in the first 20 minutes.