Knicks @ Heat: Friday, Jan 27th, 8:00pm. The Gruesome Tale Of 2 Rebuilt Franchises.

For a rep point, guess how many points Jefferies scores tonight.

• Total voters

CA7

Scoring Champ
I just realized that we need to play like Miami, lets play like we're better than you, you dont belong on this court. I dont see it with us. We need that chip on our shoulder they got, we're playing like cowards, no fire

nyk_nyk

All Star
I can't believe this is the offense installed to get the most out of amare. All he does is float around the perimeter. He'll never get good position out there. Why doesn't the fukcing coaching staff put his ass on the blocks like you're supposed to do?????? All he does is pick n roll out by the 3 pt line.

CA7

Scoring Champ
I can't believe this is the offense installed to get the most out of amare. All he does is float around the perimeter. He'll never get good position out there. Why doesn't the fukcing coaching staff put his ass on the blocks like you're supposed to do?????? All he does is pick n roll out by the 3 pt line.

what are you talking about he's a stretch 4

KingofNy

Starter
Bill Walker comes into the game for less than a minute and already clanked a covered three, committed 2 turnovers and committed a bad foul. lol Please put in Novak MDA.

LeFlume

All Star
Douglas is blind or retarded or maybe both...perfect pick and roll situation with Amare but of course he dident see it..:barf: