View Poll Results: For a rep point, guess how many points Jefferies scores tonight.

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll

2 8.33%

4 16.67%

3 12.50%

3 12.50%

5 20.83%

0 0%

1 4.17%

2 8.33%

1 4.17%
  • 10 - if more than 10, please add in a post

3 12.50%
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 317181920212223

Thread: Knicks @ Heat: Friday, Jan 27th, 8:00pm. The Gruesome Tale Of 2 Rebuilt Franchises.

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    Antoni supporters where are you? Tell us what happened tonight? Crickets...
    I guess I'll just listen to what Antoni has to say now.
    They're never around on game day... Especially not when we're making our shots and still trail by 10 most of the game. Sad part was Miami shot terrible. If they even shot decent, it would of been a blowout. This system doesn't work, especially not with our players.

Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    Typical live or die by threes... better ball and off the ball movement, but once Miami defense was set I knew it's not going to fly. At least I didn't see much of ballhogging. Fields looks like he's permanently back. Walker was red hot... but Amare and Chandler were neutralized. Well, it wasn't a blowout and I had a lot of fun watching this game.
    I turned the game off I was so frustrated there in the 4th.

It was a terrible game to watch. We played outside in like always. We only stayed in the game SOMEWHAT because we hit our threes. We had about 20 possessions in which we let the shot clock go down to 2 and had to chuck... LIKE ALWAYS.

Dude this is the same team we've seen all team all season and the end of last season. MDA can't figure it out, lets find someone who can.

I was frustrated too, but really enjoyed LeBron & Wade spinning, dunking and alley-ooping all night long. Usually when we're losing and playing very weak hoops I turn the game off as you did last night, but Miami plays just fun basketball and even if they were beating us I found some of their plays really cool.

We were actually playing pretty well the whole game we really brought it to the Heat, its just the dam turnovers and stupid players stepping out of bounds every game that screws us over.

If we stopped turning the ball over so dam much we would have so much more points on the board, whatd we have like 16-17 turnovers last night? thats ridiculous

a game like this makes me believe that we could compete with the best and that the 3 point chucking that D antoni tells his team to do can work, but our players are just retarded and can only do that and not think outside the box and do something else when the 3 isnt there

plus STAT couldnt do anything last night, we needed him the most and we needed points in the paint more then anything, thats what were lacking, a couple of guys who arent scared to go to the basket and a real PG

Default cHeaters prosper against Knickerbonkers

4th quarter collapse. ho hum.
    43 threes. wowee.
    actually making 18 of them. pure luck.
    20 assists vs 19 TO's. hmmm, not good.
    Girafferies = 0 points in 19 minutes. typically horrible...
    vs cHeat's Joel Anthony = 0 points in 23 minutes, but 5 blocks...!
    3's not falling in 4th, keep shooting them. no other game plan. sad.
    Balkman/Jordan DNP again. mindboggling.
    Heat bench 25 points vs Knick bench 12 points. typical.
    Eddy Curry not playing... disappointing.
    LBJ and Duh-Wade going off at will. typical.

all in all, an average Knicks game, getting our hopes/hearts up with an all-too familiar
    3 point-shooting contest, half of them forced towards the end, and pre-destined 4Q collapse.

props to Chandler the man handler, taking care of Boosh Raptor.

sad, so sad. mad, so mad.
    gruesome to lose some.
    9 out of 10 losses.... despicable.

FIRE THIS F*CKED UP COACH!

Carmelo is not over-paid, if STAT signed this deal 2 years before he did, he wouldn't be over paid. Rashard Lewis is over paid, Carlos Boozer is over paid, Allan Houston was over paid.

Anyway I can see where this year is going and my expectations are very low due to the inconsistencies we have with our supporting cast and coaches.

I got faith that Carmelo, when healthy, will bring it every night and get his touch back. STAT will benefit the most from Baron Davis and Tyson Chandler has brought it every night.

Toney has to knock shots down, Landry really needs to toughen up and work on his jumper, Billy needs to be consistent, Novak should be shooting and playing more, Shumpert needs to be more Magic less Michael facilitate the ball and score when it's there, Harrellson needs to come back and continue to play the way he has and Jeffries needs to finish at the basket stronger

Baron should be playing tonight so I'll wait 10 more games before I get a real view on where we're headed

2011/12 salaries:

LeBron: $16,022,500
    Carmelo: $18,520,000

Bosh: $16,022,500
    Amare: $18,217,705

They are overpaid. I understand Tyson's $13M contract, he is a championship caliber center with a ring. But paying so much $$$ to two one dimensional players is as dumb as can be.