Knicks @ Heat: Friday, Jan 27th, 8:00pm. The Gruesome Tale Of 2 Rebuilt Franchises.

For a rep point, guess how many points Jefferies scores tonight.

• Total voters

nyk_nyk

All Star
I can see now why STAT doesen't get the ball...he is effin useless right now :barf:

Look at how he just roams the perimeter. He's never in a spot where you can just give him the ball. ALL HE HAS TO DO IS GET ON THE BLOCK AND PUT HIS HAND UP!!

KingofNy

Starter
Look at how he just roams the perimeter. He's never in a spot where you can just give him the ball. ALL HE HAS TO DO IS GET ON THE BLOCK AND PUT HIS HAND UP!!

When has D'Antoni ever played inside out basketball? NEVER.

His basketball is pass the ball around the perimeter with light screens until there's a little bit of space to chuck up and three and then run and get back on D. That's the Knicks entire offense in a nutshell.

KingofNy

Starter
Look at Miami running all these plays to get their guys open. Then watch us pass around like hot potato and chuck. That's the difference.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
So here's what the difference between Dantoni and Spolestra.

During halftime Spolestra will address his team about the 3's they let up and make the adjustments.

Dantoni "Guys we're playing great keeping shooting the 3 ball."

KingofNy

Starter
10 of 23 from 3 in the first half. We're gonna lose by 20 when we go 4-27 in the second half. This team is easily shooting 50 3's today. Watch.

KingofNy

Starter
So here's what the difference between Dantoni and Spolestra.

During halftime Spolestra will address his team about the 3's they let up and make the adjustments.

Dantoni "Guys we're playing great keeping shooting the 3 ball."

HAHA spot on. Did you hear him when they mic'd him up? We just lost our 6 point lead and he said you're shooting great, good job guys... That's it. No coaching, no adjustments, no emotion... LOL :barf:

Man I hate our offense. Absolutely disgusting. If we arent hitting the 3 this offense is useless. Give Dantoni a team of all 3 point shooters and he'll be coach of the year.

What does this man see? I really just dont get it. I'm watching and hoping he has an epiphany and posts STAT down low. STAT trying to dribble to the basket is not working. STAT staying on the perimeter is not working. So you have two options left. Bench him, or put him in the box.

Jefferies shoots another 3 this game. My wife shoots better than him. Needless to say she hasnt seen a basketball in ten years.