Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is stopping Jim Dolan from firing D'antoni?

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    In more Knick news: Antoni says Melo and Davis are doubtful for tomorrows game.

I swear I think there's more to Melo missing games than just getting his wrist and ankle better. He's not getting along with Antoni and there are problems that's being kept under the rug... for now.

MSGate
    I hope your right. We all know that in the battle between star player and coach...coach always loses.

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    In more Knick news: Antoni says Melo and Davis are doubtful for tomorrows game.

I swear I think there's more to Melo missing games than just getting his wrist and ankle better. He's not getting along with Antoni and there are problems that's being kept under the rug... for now.

MSGate
    Watching him since he arrived here, I wouldn't want him as a team mate either. It seems like it is not much fun to be on the floor with him.

This team not only hasn't got Steve Nash. They haven't got a point guard. No coach is going to win with that squad.

Originally Posted by pat
    This team not only hasn't got Steve Nash. They haven't got a point guard. No coach is going to win with that squad.
    Really? Why not? Just because we don't have a really effective PG?

If you don't think this team can't succeed no matter what then I guess you expect them to lose every game.

Be serious dude! A team with Melo, Amare and TC with average role players should at the very least be a .500 team right now. I didn't even mention the bums we lost against so far.

Originally Posted by pat
    Watching him since he arrived here, I wouldn't want him as a team mate either. It seems like it is not much fun to be on the floor with him.

Honestly, have you ever seen Carmelo high fiving or chest bumping with his teammates? It's always like "look at me, look at me"...

Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    Honestly, have you ever seen Carmelo high fiving or chest bumping with his teammates? It's always like "look at me, look at me"...
    honestly i see it all the time...

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by knickerbocka176
    honestly i see it all the time...
    Along with more game winning shots than our entire team combined, pre & post Melo. Smh

When people hate on the best player on our team, it makes you wonder how NYers are labled as some of the most knowledgable fans.

Then again, many Knick fans aren't even from NY.

We're hating on Melo for how he looks? Word?

Do you think stars such as Jordan, Jeter, or Brady make everyone feel warm and cozy, chest-bumping and ****? Not.

Stop hating.

What is stopping Jim Dolan from firing D'antoni?
    Foolish pride.

Originally Posted by Red
    Along with more game winning shots than our entire team combined, pre & post Melo. Smh

When people hate on the best player on our team, it makes you wonder how NYers are labled as some of the most knowledgable fans.

Do you think stars such as Jordan, Jeter, or Brady make everyone feel warm and cozy, chest-bumping and ****? Not.

Stop hating.
    everyone is hating on the whole team on this site. i like this team yes they are losing but its a struggle melo injured davis injured lacking of a pg to help build chemistry a 3rd scoring threat a coach who can set our players straight and make smart moves during games. its just all a mess but i have confidence in this squad i really do unlike 90 percent of this forum

Whats stopping dolan from coming to an agreement with time warner so i can watch my Knicks. tired of streaming this crap.

Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    really, now this

Originally Posted by Red

Stop hating.
    I cant deal sometimes Red, some of these guys on here are just foolish

Default Dolan is the problem much more than MDA is

Short answer:

Dolan is the problem much more than MDA (Mike D'Antoni) is.

I am sure he prefers we blame his coach, just like the oligarchs prefer we blame Democrats or Republicans when they both work for the (same) oligarchs.

Veteran

Dolon's mind is on Hockey right now. As long as the Knicks are making money for him he cares little about the fans. However, if the Garden started chanting for D'Ants head consistantly, Dolon will not be afraid to pull the trigger on D'Ant.