What is stopping Jim Dolan from firing D'antoni?

Red

TYPE-A
honestly i see it all the time...

Along with more game winning shots than our entire team combined, pre & post Melo. Smh

When people hate on the best player on our team, it makes you wonder how NYers are labled as some of the most knowledgable fans.

Then again, many Knick fans aren't even from NY.

We're hating on Melo for how he looks? Word?

Do you think stars such as Jordan, Jeter, or Brady make everyone feel warm and cozy, chest-bumping and shit? Not.

Stop hating.

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
Along with more game winning shots than our entire team combined, pre & post Melo. Smh

When people hate on the best player on our team, it makes you wonder how NYers are labled as some of the most knowledgable fans.

Do you think stars such as Jordan, Jeter, or Brady make everyone feel warm and cozy, chest-bumping and shit? Not.

Stop hating.

everyone is hating on the whole team on this site. i like this team yes they are losing but its a struggle melo injured davis injured lacking of a pg to help build chemistry a 3rd scoring threat a coach who can set our players straight and make smart moves during games. its just all a mess but i have confidence in this squad i really do unlike 90 percent of this forum

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Whats stopping dolan from coming to an agreement with time warner so i can watch my Knicks. tired of streaming this crap.

CA7

Scoring Champ

Stop hating.

I cant deal sometimes Red, some of these guys on here are just foolish

nixon7

Benchwarmer
Dolan is the problem much more than MDA is

Short answer:

Dolan is the problem much more than MDA (Mike D'Antoni) is.

I am sure he prefers we blame his coach, just like the oligarchs prefer we blame Democrats or Republicans when they both work for the (same) oligarchs.

Dolon's mind is on Hockey right now. As long as the Knicks are making money for him he cares little about the fans. However, if the Garden started chanting for D'Ants head consistantly, Dolon will not be afraid to pull the trigger on D'Ant.