New York Knicks @ Houston Rockets 01.28 2:00PM

iSaYughh

Starter
Why isen't 'Melo on the bench? I know he is injured (or so he say) but if you're a part of the team you travel with the team..did coach give him a few days off?

They're just really being conservative with him.

But ya, you'd love to see his ass in their off the bench here in a game like this.....

No joke, I wonder if MDA would ever do something like what Torts did for the Rangers this season -- after bringing in Richards to go along with Gaborik, and the two of them not being able to truly mesh well together at the same time, he basically just has them on the court at different times to maximize their individual games and impact on the team.

edit -- if you don't follow hockey, the bold stroke proved profoundly positive.

KingofNy

Starter
IMO Knicks fans are TOO supportive of this organization. Knicks are the second most valuable team in the league and they've sucked for years. That's why Dolan is in no rush to banish this horrible coach. He's making money either way and he knows the fans will still pay the bills regardless. UGH.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
an albino dingo vampire stole your baby!

smiling-dingo.jpg

Dericious.

Kiyaman

Legend
Gentlemen,

Jordan Hill is essentially playing with the rest of his NBA career in the balance,

and is averaging less than 5pts on .460 shooting.

/JordanHilllovefest

on a 11-8 record team that shouldve got rid of (shoot-only) Keven Martin
along with Adelman....the Rockets got a deep bench with defense/offense depth.
They can average an above 500 record using a 11-man rotation.

iSaYughh

Starter
Gentlemen,

Jordan Hill is essentially playing with the rest of his NBA career in the balance,

and is averaging less than 5pts on .460 shooting.

/JordanHilllovefest

LeFlume

All Star
We only had one player inside the three point line on that play - chandler and he got the offensive rebound--what does that tell you threetoni? Nothing I know...

KingofNy

Starter
I've counted us chucking up at least 13 shots with the shot clock down to less than 2 seconds. This is happening EVERY night they play. Why is this happening? Because the ball NEVER enters the paint and MDA keeps 4 guys out at the 3 pt line ALL game setting week screens which NEVER result in sh*t.

See ya tomorrow guys, this coach is too frustrating to watch. I'm done wasting my nights watching this garbage coach attempt to run a system I wouldn't run in a pick up game.