Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The End is Near.

Originally Posted by CA7
    They rather trade Melo than get Mike fired
    They're clueless...

Originally Posted by Clyde & The Pearl
    They're clueless...
    They think we're idiots for wanting MDA gone

I really think Walsh had Denver on the ropes and was getting ready to either steal Melo for say (Gallo and Gov) or riding out the year - Dolan was like "For Melo" - give them our entire team...Can you imagine the shirt sales?

Originally Posted by Scipio
    Being a Knicks fan just gets more and more depressing. When Donnie Walsh cleared all of that cap space we were all looking forward to better things. How quickly all of that optimism can disappear.

Despite the Detroit blowout, D’Antoni was greeted by an item in “The Daily’’ which stated Knicks owner James Dolan wants to fire D’Antoni if he loses to Chicago and Boston, getting it over with Saturday because he seeks the least media attention possible — the day before the Giants play in the Super Bowl.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Oh****....

Please let that be true, please, please, Mr. Dolan, sack this moron of a coach.

So I guess we gotta hope for losses these next two games....if we win it had better be because we've turned the corner collectively..not some fluke job.

After seeing a cohesive offense that looked like there was some semblance of a coach's influence I think I'm ready to give him until all star break. That was a different team out there tuesday night. Not a ton of 3s (only one i didnt agree with, wtf was melo thinking), 60% from the field, melo and stat combined for 9 assists, we got production out of atm and landry without any of them taking a lot of shots. This offense can function today as long as mda is running plays.

Originally Posted by amazinz5
    After seeing a cohesive offense that looked like there was some semblance of a coach's influence I think I'm ready to give him until all star break. That was a different team out there tuesday night. Not a ton of 3s (only one i didnt agree with, wtf was melo thinking), 60% from the field, melo and stat combined for 9 assists, we got production out of atm and landry without any of them taking a lot of shots. This offense can function today as long as mda is running plays.
    I agree it was nice to see but it was against the Pistons. We should still sack the dickhead though.

Originally Posted by amazinz5
    It was against the pistons... We beat them the exact same way earlier in the year. They're not good.

Originally Posted by Scipio
    I agree it was nice to see but it was against the Pistons. We should still sack the dickhead though.
    Even in the win against the Pistons he STILL GAVE Douglas and Giraffries 20+ minutes and had our bench outscore them in 1/4 of the minutes. He only coaches half-way decent when we're hitting on all strides. When we start losing in a game he glues his @ss to the bench and doesn't coach. I can't wait for him to be fired so we can start winning again using a REAL NBA SYSTEM under a DECENT coach who plays THE RIGHT PLAYERS and doesn't outcast good guys.

Dolan's heroin dealer must have gotten caught

Let's just all hope that the cure isn't worse than the disease.

Thinking again, few men could have this team at 8-16, so let's do it.

its not about the score its about the way the offense played. if you cant see that they were cohesive and the offense flowed just leave. if a pitcher hits 100 mph are you gonna discount it because its against the royals?

^ Again. We've shown we can play like that vs bad teams. We have yet to do it vs respectable teams.