Steph on the Knicks via Twitter

LeFlume

All Star
Who cares what Steph has to say? That schmuch have been playing for personal stats since the day he was born. He have no idea what makes or breaks a team..:barf: Starbury

metrocard

Legend
Who cares what Steph has to say? That schmuch have been playing for personal stats since the day he was born. He have no idea what makes or breaks a team..:barf: Starbury

I do.

127264071101.gif

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
U think that means sh*t? Theres somethings u cant learn from a book, and Starbury has far more money then you'll ever have so u can keep hating on him while he's flying high in his private jet

Metro layed down all the facts in this thread, but u choose to stay on Larry Browns meat like ice in the freezer.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com

If Marbury was the one ruining the Knicks, how come the Knicks are still losing years later?
Starbury's going to win the CBA trophy this year. The Beijing Ducks are 19-8.

Toons

is the Bo$$
It totally went over your head.

maybe is marbury played like lin, he would still be a knick. funny how the american who looks chineese is ballin on the knicks and is our new star, and the american playing in china who was our old star is in beijing playing for the ducks....lolol...yeah, team starbury to the world! smh

metrocard

Legend
Starbuy has been an all star in China.

Lin has just began to blossom into all star mode and will be a top 5 PG for a long time, just like how Marbury was in the NBA.

Marbury is 35 years old, lets not be so hostile here.

portega1968

El Cacique
I'd like to hear Stephon tweet positive things about out team when things are going good like now

It makes him look bad when we only hear him kicking the team on the floor

KingofNy

Starter
I'd like to hear Stephon tweet positive things about out team when things are going good like now

It makes him look bad when we only hear him kicking the team on the floor

The only reason our Knicks are playing good is because Lin's been BALLING! D'Antoni's still making the same mistakes as always but Lin covers them up BIG TIME. Our D is better because of Mike Woodson. I counted 3 times yesterday where NO went on 10-0 runs and MDA NEVER calls a damn TO to cool them off. We score 4-5 points in a row and our opponents coach immediately calls a TO. D'Antoni should be kissing Lin's @ss.