Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Steph on the Knicks via Twitter

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by DontForgetDerekHarper
    Take it easy guy I'm a clinical psych graduate from Columbia lol. I think I will be ok. You are right about one thing. I won't say anymore about a washed up irellevant point guard tweeting from china about a team he couldn't hack it with years ago.

So back to 2012.
    Damn, what a waste of money. Keep on hating, Steph makes money and lives his life.

Default LOL, metro are you steph?

Lol, Metro Are you stephon marbury?
    Not hating, I agree, Steph has lived it up. He's crazy but has a great point right now. We were always arguing to get steph the ball more then crawford, on the same side.

I'd rather watch old videos of Marbury missing game tying free throws than a team coached by D'antoni.

12th man

Originally Posted by jzero29
    Lol, Metro Are you stephon marbury?
    Not hating, I agree, Steph has lived it up. He's crazy but has a great point right now. We were always arguing to get steph the ball more then crawford, on the same side.
    Marbury and I talk time to time.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Damn, what a waste of money. Keep on hating, Steph makes money and lives his life.
    Haters gone hate huh. I make my money and live my life too. Minus the head tattoo. Vaseline. YouTube craziness. Cheating on my lady with a co worker. Washing out of my profession in my prime. Btw metro I'll give you a discount on the 150 an hour I make for a private session. Might help nullify you're obsession with steph and qualify the true meaning of testerone.

12th man

You're full of ****, try harder next time.

I make my money and live my life too.
    People who do don't have to state it, insecure much?

Veteran

I still have no respect for steph

as far as I am concerned valid point or invalid point

he marks up an even worse era of basketball here in new york

he completed the trifector of zeke and dolan

and like zeke and dolan still cant keep their mouths shut and hands out of knicks fans faces.

Marbury helped ruin a potential tenure with Larry brown that if people would have listened to the man would of realized his sentiments were exactly ours; the players we had were not championship potential, and things needed to change; Instead dolan and zeke held marburys hand through out and ran larry brown out of town for a swift tax write off from dolans fat hobbit hand.

IT doesnt take a genius to write what marbury wrote

its obvious dantoni had it easier in phoenix

but in truth dantoni won more in phoenix with out marbury than he did with marbury, which is exactly why they had no problem shipping him off to the knicks and moving on with steve nash and co.

Vaseline doesnt taste as bitter as being a reject in NYC does it marbury

hasnt china taught him the valuable lesson of a wise man shuts his mouth and opens his ears ?

Please stop defending a man that was a part of the problem

marbury is for ever etched in the halls of MSG shame along with the likes of

zeke
    dolan
    dantoni
    curry
    jerome james
    pat riley
    anucha brown
    and steve francis

fools who sat collecting a pay check with out performing
    or whose mouths ran harder than their legs

who cared more about complaining and their egos than the fans of new york city
    Now now, Anucha Brown Sanders might have taken money from MSG but it wasn't really her fault that Zeke sexually harassed her. And she won. AND got paid a ****ton of money for it...what Zeke did must've been pretty bad, whatever it was.

insecure haha nah

I dont really need to sit here and boast via a knicks forum; just responding to your typical nonsense; which at this point, will be the last response.

its funny some one uses the word insecure , being that I repeated the exact words you used to describe marbury.

how stating something like making money and living ones life is insecure is beyond me.

but hey, I guess we all cant be superstars behind a computer screen now can we ?

enjoy your weekend weirdo.

12th man

insecure haha nah

I dont really need to sit here and boast via a knicks forum
    But you're doing it.
    You look foolishly amateur, just stop now.

Marbury is 100% spot on.

Take it easy guy I'm a clinical psych graduate from Columbia lol. I think I will be ok. You are right about one thing. I won't say anymore about a washed up irellevant point guard tweeting from china about a team he couldn't hack it with years ago.

So back to 2012.
    U think that means sh*t? Theres somethings u cant learn from a book, and Starbury has far more money then you'll ever have so u can keep hating on him while he's flying high in his private jet

Metro layed down all the facts in this thread, but u choose to stay on Larry Browns meat like ice in the freezer. The fact is he didnt do sh*t with the Bobcats, besides Marbury he had very little talent to coach here in NY. Then u bring up how Marbury's alleged selfishness (Ignoring the millions of dollars and the countless hours hes donated to helping the poor) magnified his losing years. What about his teams losing? Had he stayed with all those teams one more year, they woulda been better. The Suns had other improvements besides adding Nash, just like the Nets with Kidd.

And what u stealing from people, $200 an hour? U crook give those people there money back, i know how psychologists and psychiatrists get down

Its normal for fans to defend their favorite players, but your spending alotta time hating on Starbury, makes me think maybe u have some psychological issues. The dude hasnt even played in the NBA in a few years, are u that insecure where u gotta look down on somebodies elses problems just to feel good about yourself? I can see why you chose your line of work, u probably go home thinking highly of yourself after a day full of dealing with patients. I root for people to succeed, not fail. Theres been athletes that i havent liked in the past, lets take lebron for example. But when i hear about the work hes put in with kids, the time and the money thats hes given to help them...I could never hate an individual like that

enjoy your weekend weirdo.
    is that how you end your $150/hour private sessions?

Who cares what Steph has to say? That schmuch have been playing for personal stats since the day he was born. He have no idea what makes or breaks a team.. Starbury

12th man

Originally Posted by LeFlume
    Who cares what Steph has to say? That schmuch have been playing for personal stats since the day he was born. He have no idea what makes or breaks a team.. Starbury

I do.

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    is that how you end your $150/hour private sessions?
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

STOP IT!

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    U think that means sh*t? Theres somethings u cant learn from a book, and Starbury has far more money then you'll ever have so u can keep hating on him while he's flying high in his private jet

Metro layed down all the facts in this thread, but u choose to stay on Larry Browns meat like ice in the freezer.