If not D'Antoni.. Who?

pakopako

Benchwarmer
Bill Laimbeer. This guy is going to be great when he gets a chance...

Didn't he coach the WNBA Detroit... uh... Shock?

The Suns interviewed the 38-year-old Budenholzer during their search for D'Antoni's replacement. Phoenix eventually settled on Porter, but the buzz has grown around Gregg Popovich's No. 1 assistant. Budenholzer began his career as the Spurs' video coordinator in 1994 and is starting his 13th season as an assistant coach.

Sounds like he'd be a good mix with Ewing. They sound like great-minded assistant coaches, but I can't see either as head coaches.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Ewing and JVD are never coming back.
I like the idea of Sloan coaching and Flip Saunders may be a possibility. I'm not big on Flip, but he seems to have a more balanced offense then the jack up 3's that D'Antoni couches. **** man, if you're going to give it to Flip why not just give it to Herb Williams. I don't see any really good alternatives.

Walt Frazier!!

:teeth: This is how I imagine a walt coached team during a time out

Coach Frazier: Ok guys come on now I know your not a bunch of Neophytes Lets look Ominipitent out there. Lets get those serendipitous loose balls. we need more Posting and Toasting, more swishing and dishing and more styling and profiling.

Players: Ok. ummm so what play are we gonna run on this inbound?

Coach Frazier: Play?.... damnit i think i lost a button on my cow skin suite jacket gimme a hand fellas.

fender0577

Rotation player
:teeth: This is how I imagine a walt coached team during a time out

Coach Frazier: Ok guys come on now I know your not a bunch of Neophytes Lets look Ominipitent out there. Lets get those serendipitous loose balls. we need more Posting and Toasting, more swishing and dishing and more styling and profiling.

Players: Ok. ummm so what play are we gonna run on this inbound?

Coach Frazier: Play?.... damnit i think i lost a button on my cow skin suite jacket gimme a hand fellas.
OMG, LMFAO, post of the day, lol.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Look for Stan Van Gundy to be available after Dwight leaves. But my vote has to go to Phil Jackson, I believe if he comes back its to the knicks.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Look for Stan Van Gundy to be available after Dwight leaves. But my vote has to go to Phil Jackson, I believe if he comes back its to the knicks.
No way do I want Stan Van Gundy. Orlando jacks up a lot of threes. I don't know if it's because of Lin, but at least now there's not a lot of threes and most of them are good shots.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I say give Latrell Sprewell an opportunity.He has more championship experience than D'antoni and he would probably be the only coach in the league that would have the courage to strangle Amar'e and Melo whenever they stop playing defense.
I completely agree.

423748_380213768673820_367810133247517_1376037_524043807_n.jpg

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I find it funny all the people clamoring for Mark Jackson last year saying he would make this team great defensively. Golden State is 28th in defense.