Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 221

Thread: Game Thread- Tue 31 vs Detroit 7:30pm MSG

  1. #181
    Scoring Champ CA7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,869
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by joegti10
    I think Lin is going to get into the rotation.
    shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttt tttt

  2. #182
    Newbie K.R.U.L.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Our best shooting performance in almost 7 years????

    lmaoo

  3. #183
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by LeFlume
    Relax guys..It's garbage time against Pistons. You think Lin can do this against Bulls Lakers or Celtics?
    ...COULD TONEY DOUGLAS LOL!

  4. #184
    Newbie K.R.U.L.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by LeFlume
    Relax guys..It's garbage time against Pistons. You think Lin can do this against Bulls Lakers or Celtics?
    Yes *shrugs*

  5. #185
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Even i gotta say Lin should play more...hes not the most athletic guy but hes a very smart player. Antoni should give him a chance to play with Stat n Melo

    And MeloforMayor lol i remember that mixtape, Gravy was nice around that time. Im not sure what happened to him, its a shame he couldnt capitalize off that Biggie movie. Nobody ever really got know who he was, the problem is thats right around the time gangster rap died and rap turned gay. Its a damn shame...

  6. #186
    Scoring Champ CA7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,869
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by LeFlume
    Relax guys..It's garbage time against Pistons. You think Lin can do this against Bulls Lakers or Celtics?
    yeah, he knows how to pass, we aint askin him to score, he sees the floor great and runs the pick n roll. Asain Rubio sir Asian Rubio

  7. #187
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    In other news... ROTFL
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


  8. #188
    Veteran KingofNy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,492
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by LeFlume
    Relax guys..It's garbage time against Pistons. You think Lin can do this against Bulls Lakers or Celtics?
    They had their starters in until about 2:00 left in the game. Lin plays well EVERYTIME he's in the game. He PLAYS LIKE and IS a real PG. D'Antoni doesn't play him because he doesn't shoot the 3-ball which is EXACTLY why he's good. He looks to drive and distribute and he REBOUNDS on top of it. Lin should be getting Douglas' minutes WITHOUT A DOUBT!

  9. #189
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Could you imagine this high level of play with Baron Davis running the point

  10. #190
    Member knickerbocka176's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    douglas-20 min 4 points 2 assists
    lin- 6 min 4 points 4 assists

  11. #191
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    In other news... ROTFL
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    no way lol i cant believe it. This cant be life

    Perkins shouldnt get all sensitive about it, it can happen to anybody. I thought Vince Carters dunk on Alonzo Mourning was very similar to this but i think i like that one a little more, both dunks make my jaw drop 3 inches though so i aint taking nothing away from what Blake did

    :SadPerkins:

  12. #192
    Veteran KingofNy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,492
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by CA7
    yeah, he knows how to pass, we aint askin him to score, he sees the floor great and runs the pick n roll. Asain Rubio sir Asian Rubio
    Exactly. It ain't hard to earn rep from me.

  13. #193
    BALL DON'T LIE MeloforMayor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    1,767
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Even i gotta say Lin should play more...hes not the most athletic guy but hes a very smart player. Antoni should give him a chance to play with Stat n Melo

    And MeloforMayor lol i remember that mixtape, Gravy was nice around that time. Im not sure what happened to him, its a shame he couldnt capitalize off that Biggie movie. Nobody ever really got know who he was, the problem is thats right around the time gangster rap died and rap turned gay. Its a damn shame...
    I hear ya man... Rappers these days are ****ty. Kanye West and all these other *****s. Lyrics are absolutely garbage. If you wanna hear gangsta rap, listen to some 2pac and Biggie.

  14. #194
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    no way lol i cant believe it. This cant be life

    Perkins shouldnt get all sensitive about it, it can happen to anybody. I thought Vince Carters dunk on Alonzo Mourning was very similar to this but i think i like that one a little more, both dunks make my jaw drop 3 inches though so i aint taking nothing away from what Blake did

    :SadPerkins:
    Lmfao Perkins Lauce

  15. #195
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Lin is moving people around and being in charge out there. He drives the basket and kicks it out to an open man. Fundamentals. Douglas does not bring this.

Similar Threads

  1. New York Knicks @ Detroit Pistons Game Thread 4/8/08
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Apr 09, 2008, 18:29
  2. Sacramento Kings vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/2/08
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: Jan 03, 2008, 16:00
  3. Dallas Mavericks vs New York Knicks Game Thread
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: Dec 11, 2007, 19:16
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: Apr 15, 2007, 11:21
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: Nov 04, 2006, 18:49

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •