Rumor Phil Jackson

shizzee

Benchwarmer
In his new book "11 rings" he discuss his desire to coach in NY to gain his 12 ring.

its fools gold beating Pistons, but say its just matter time MDA goes MIA

knicksin60

Starter
Unless Carmelo and Amar'e were the two best players in the league, Phil Jackson will not be coaching the Knicks in our lifetime.

petescud

Starter
Phil likes to jump the bandwagon. I'm surprised he isn't sucking Pat riley, so he can get another 5 rings with the heat

Forrest17

Rotation player
Well, we need some guards first

but, This season isn't about winning a championship. Its about making as many improvements as possible to be worthy of Phil Jackson.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Phil likes to jump the bandwagon. I'm surprised he isn't sucking Pat riley, so he can get another 5 rings with the heat

We actually have a better core for his style we just need to fix our back court, LeBron doesn't have that idk what it is, its "something" but he doesn't have that

Also Pat Riley wants the credit and if Phil coaches Riley gets no credit TBH

But yeah we gotta fix our guard rotation. Shumpert is only one thats really good and even then Phil would use him more like Shannon Brown and BJ Armstrong

Wargames

Starter
I could see him coming to NY just to cement his legacy as the greatest ever. Plus the have the personnel (Amare would be the biggest question in the triangle but he could learn.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Phil Jackson will never coach in NY. The moment he has a losing streak fans will chant 'Fire Phil' like they have every other coach since Wilkins.

Wargames

Starter
Idk Mike Wilbon who for all his jerk attitude is rarely one to just create a rumor keeps saying Phil would come to NY if for any reason to win a championship here and become the greatest NBA coach ever. Plus Dolan would pay him whatever he wanted.

Anyhow honestly who knows, but the knicks do have a roster that could run the Triangle offense (save for Amare who needs to be a better passer).

Paul1355

All Star
Phil Jackson will never coach in NY. The moment he has a losing streak fans will chant 'Fire Phil' like they have every other coach since Wilkins.

I dont think Phil will ever get booed in MSG the way Mike D deserves to get booed. But the only way Jackson doesnt come here is because he doesn't want to hurt his legacy in any way.

Yet if he won a championship once with the Knicks, it will be like Jordan coming out of retirement to win a 7th ring

shizzee

Benchwarmer
what make me sick of someone your posting, you don't want to make any changes with the team to prevent ruining any chemistry. But you talk about Fans booing. Have some faith in Phil like you believe something better than the 5 coaches. He might not win Championship his 1st yr. But you will be proud or they will be traded. As long you give Coach full control as far trading goes. Having the GM work the deal. He know would love to come here.

And for the retard that says what your sources READ THE FUKIN BOOK @$$hole

ESPN Mike and MIke talked about his bookand I heard something on the FAN radio. Im not sure if they talkin about wanting it to be true or that whats Phil but something has to give.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
what make me sick of someone your posting, you don't want to make any changes with the team to prevent ruining any chemistry. But you talk about Fans booing. Have some faith in Phil like you believe something better than the 5 coaches. He might not win Championship his 1st yr. But you will be proud or they will be traded. As long you give Coach full control as far trading goes. Having the GM work the deal. He know would love to come here.

And for the retard that says what your sources READ THE FUKIN BOOK @$$hole

ESPN Mike and MIke talked about his bookand I heard something on the FAN radio. Im not sure if they talkin about wanting it to be true or that whats Phil but something has to give.

I'm the retard, yet you're the one that doesn't comprehend the difference between your and you're.

YOUR indicates possession, such as your shitty trade proposals.

YOU'RE means you are, such as you are gramatically incorrect. How old are you, 12?

For your information, I'm not going to believe anything you say unless you put a source up. So I looked up 11 Rings, which is slated for a 2013 release. Here is a link for you buddy, it's from a few days ago and from the LA Times so you know it's pretty legit.

http://lakersblog.latimes.com/lakersblog/2012/01/phil-jacksons-memoir-scheduled-for-2013-release.html

Here is a quote straight from the link.

It's safe to presume he's saving most of his thoughts for his memoir, "Eleven Rings," slated for a 2013 release. The title suggests the book will center on his 19-year coaching career, which included 11 NBA championships, 13 NBA Finals appearances and 229 playoff wins.

2013 Release.
2013 Release.
2013 Release.

Please explain to me... how in the blue hell am I supposed to read a book that won't be released until next year?

CA7

Scoring Champ
I'm the retard, yet you're the one that doesn't comprehend the difference between your and you're.

YOUR indicates possession, such as your shitty trade proposals.

YOU'RE means you are, such as you are gramatically incorrect. How old are you, 12?

For your information, I'm not going to believe anything you say unless you put a source up. So I looked up 11 Rings, which is slated for a 2013 release. Here is a link for you buddy, it's from a few days ago and from the LA Times so you know it's pretty legit.

http://lakersblog.latimes.com/lakersblog/2012/01/phil-jacksons-memoir-scheduled-for-2013-release.html

Here is a quote straight from the link.

2013 Release.
2013 Release.
2013 Release.

Please explain to me... how in the blue hell am I supposed to read a book that won't be released until next year?

:teeth: this is the greatest example of owning someone I've ever seen in my life, that one sentence has me in tears................thank you for this laugh :teeth: