Plan B revealed?

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Well, it wouldn't be easy to trade for Sessions. What can we actually offer to match his contract of $4.3M? Douglas' picked up option of $2M that's for sure... but who else? Balkman's $1.6M contract? Sounds smart... D'Antoni would probably opt to add Jordan to the mix...

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine

But still, it's Berman, maybe 25% of his articles have something to do with reality...

skisloper

Starter
Well, it wouldn't be easy to trade for Sessions. What can we actually offer to match his contract of $4.3M? Douglas' picked up option of $2M that's for sure... but who else? Balkman's $1.6M contract? Sounds smart... D'Antoni would probably opt to add Jordan to the mix...

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine

But still, it's Berman, maybe 25% of his articles have something to do with reality...

U could trade Bibby and Douglas....
They will cut Bibby and save 5 miilion in salary...
They wont want balkman as he has a 2nd year,,,,
We need to keep Walker,,,,Used in one role he could be a contributor...right now Dantonio has him so scatterd,,,,,,

zshopa

Benchwarmer
not sure how legit these talks are, but i know sessions isnt overly happy in Cleveland now and there were actual talks about getting to NY last year so who knows.

CA7

Scoring Champ
I called this, the only deal would be Douglas or Fields plus Walker maybe Jordan and the rest of our cash exception if there's anything left and maybe a 2nd rounder for Sessions and a filler Ryan Hollins, if we add Jordan or Christian Eyenga as they dont play him at all.

shizzee

Benchwarmer
I hope we are lucky enough to include Stat in any trade

I don't thjink session is type of PG we need. but if we can swing Sessions in trade and get Calderon im for it. K-mart not the interior post scorer we need off our bench.

Raptors get Jamison-exp Session (looking to save money)
Cavs get Stat Douglas Walker Balkman (get star power to go with Irving)
Knicks get Calderon Johnson Gibson Bell Miles Cavs 1st (great depth)
Jazz get Shumpert Fields Kleiza

sign Rasheed Wallace > Kenyon Martin

better perimeter players under MDA system (Passing & Shooting)
3 shot blockers Johnson Jeffries & Chandler
2 Interior scorer Melo & Wallace

playoffs Roster dangerous team

Calderon Bell Melo Johnson Chandler
BD Gibson Miles Jeffries Wallace

CA7

Scoring Champ
I don't thjink session is type of PG we need. but if we can swing Sessions in trade and get Calderon im for it. K-mart not the interior post scorer we need off our bench.

GO THE FCUK HOME

you wanna trade Shumpert and Stoudemire to start James Johnson and Jose Caledron and Raja Bell, WHAT THE FCUK IS WRONG WITH YOU, you've said some dumb shit before but this is worthy of you being banned for good

JUST LEAVE TROLL, LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK

shizzee

Benchwarmer
ca7 easy sport

Bell better sg shumpert even at 35 yr old in mda system.
Shumpert great defender but bad shot selection. he is not the type roll player ready to be effective in championship calibar team. The only argue ment you have shumpert upside, but you never know.

Miles better sf than fields 24.5. terrifc going to basket or shooting 3s

I geuess haven't watching NBA games beside Knicks Bell and Miles big reason why Jazz are good. We be lucky to have them in place Fields and Shumpert

Gibson has turned be solid defender and we know he can shoot especially in the big. SPeaking bigs unlikes Walker Shumpert Douglas Fields especially Stat,
Gibson Bell Miles can all score come playoff time

Stat is joke. Iwould trade Amir str8 up Stat

Calderon best assist T/o Ratio underrated.We lead the NBA TOs and erratic shooting b/c of Walker Shumpert Douglas Fields especially Stat

Miles Gibson Bell Johnson especially Calderon all better fits under MDA system, if we fire MDA, change of plans than

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
ca7 easy sport

Bell better sg shumpert even at 35 yr old in mda system.
Shumpert great defender but bad shot selection. he is not the type roll player ready to be effective in championship calibar team. The only argue ment you have shumpert upside, but you never know.

Miles better sf than fields 24.5. terrifc going to basket or shooting 3s

I geuess haven't watching NBA games beside Knicks Bell and Miles big reason why Jazz are good. We be lucky to have them in place Fields and Shumpert

Gibson has turned be solid defender and we know he can shoot especially in the big. SPeaking bigs unlikes Walker Shumpert Douglas Fields especially Stat,
Gibson Bell Miles can all score come playoff time

Stat is joke. Iwould trade Amir str8 up Stat

Calderon best assist T/o Ratio underrated.We lead the NBA TOs and erratic shooting b/c of Walker Shumpert Douglas Fields especially Stat

Miles Gibson Bell Johnson especially Calderon all better fits under MDA system, if we fire MDA, change of plans than

I would like to apologize for previously ridiculing you, shizzee.

I'm sorry.

I hadn't realized that you are retarded, and now I feel awful for belittling a complete spastic.

we-all-know-a-retard.jpg

knicksince 93

Rotation player

this is the dumbest post ever on this site, in fact this is the dumbest post on any forum on any subject... we are all dumber for even reading this, i award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul

shizzee

Benchwarmer
fouls good beating Pistons feelin good about this team. As long as you have MDA as coach, you might as well put the type of players that fit his system.

Calderon better PG than BD at this point in their career. Considering the type of schedule we have, we will need both of them to have great season. 2 creating pg in MDA system, with great shooters and shot blcokers and one superstar is best opt in MDA teams.

without any changes to coach or players we are borderline playoff team. 1st round exit again.

Stat and Melo JUST DOESN"T WORK TOGETHER

CA7

Scoring Champ
fouls good beating Pistons feelin good about this team. As long as you have MDA as coach, you might as well put the type of players that fit his system.

Calderon better PG than BD at this point in their career. Considering the type of schedule we have, we will need both of them to have great season. 2 creating pg in MDA system, with great shooters and shot blcokers and one superstar is best opt in MDA teams.

without any changes to coach or players we are borderline playoff team. 1st round exit again.

Stat and Melo JUST DOESN"T WORK TOGETHER

1st of all its fools gold

2nd of all MDA is as good as gone as this year

3rd of all why the fcuk would we bring in Raja Bell and lose Iman Shumpert

4th of all why the fcuk would we trade STAT for Amir Johnson straight up

5th of all are you supervised when you access the internet and is your helmet on too tight that your brain wont function correctly and you're just posting these ridiculous ass statements by default.........please say yes

insanity4289

Benchwarmer
Lets hope it happens sooner then later....
No way Baron will be able to sustain this compacted season....

Lets just not Lose Fields, Walker, Shump, Jorts or Jordan in the process...
1t0m.jpg

So you basically want them to trade us sessions for Bibby and Balkman?