Deathstroke

Benchwarmer
And now the starting lineup for the visiting Chicago Bulls:

At Forward 6'9 from Duke, Luol Deng

At Guard 6'7 from Arkansas, Ronnie Brewer

At Center 6'11 from Florida, Joakim Noah

At Forward 6'9 from Duke, Carlos Boozer

At Guard 6'3 from Memphis, Derrick Rose

The head coach of the Knicks is Phil Jackson......
Phil-Jackson.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Moama_c_g6c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13r6ofuoxdk&feature=related

And now pleeeeaaaassssseeee welcome your NEW YORK KNICKS!!!!

AT FORWARD 6'6 FROM SYRACUSE, CARMELLLLLLLLOOOOOO ANTHONNNNNYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
carmeloanthony12012.jpg

AT GUARD 6'5 FROM GEORGIA TECH, IMAAAAAANNNNNN SHUMPERT!!!!!!!
image.JPG

AT CENTER 7'1 FROM DOMINGUEZ HIGH SCHOOL IN CALIFORNIA, TYYYYYYSSSSSSOOONNNNNN CHANDLER!!!!!!
image.jpg

AT GUARD 6'7 FROM STANFORD, LEEEEEEERRRRRRROOOOOOYYYYYYYY JEEEENKINS
tumblr_lgf5mg4FRg1qz82veo1_500.png

AND AT FORWARD at 6'11 FROM CYPRESS CREEK HIGH SCHOOL IN FLORIDA AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE STOUDEMIRE!!!!!!!!!!!
Amare+Stoudemire+New+York+Knicks+v+Miami+Heat+j9pIBGZ-Jyal.jpg

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN YOUR NEEEEEW YORK KNICKS!!!!!!!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Isn't la2ny supposed to make a game thread for this game? I've just checked the schedule thread and it seems he is...

unloopme

Benchwarmer
What...no opposing squad, no music videos? Crazy8 has spoiled me in my short time here. Thanks for the effort though bro

jimkcchief88

All Star
Game thread schedule is first topic of thread list..lol... Doesn't matter at least it's up early for posting. Bulls will be looking to get back in the win column after taking a beating from the surprising Sixers. When I hear local news on the availability of Lu Deng I will post it. Hope our Knicks step it up as our games are nationally televised tonight and tomorrow!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Game thread schedule is first topic of thread list..lol... Doesn't matter at least it's up early for posting. Bulls will be looking to get back in the win column after taking a beating from the surprising Sixers. When I hear local news on the availability of Lu Deng I will post it. Hope our Knicks step it up as our games are nationally televised tonight and tomorrow!
Chicago native? :D

LeFlume

All Star
I love the Knicks but as a diehard Giants-fan it's hard to get excited for basketball right now. I'm sure I'm not the only one...LET'S GO GIANTS..and Knicks. :beer: