Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: LA2NY Gameday Thread: Bulls Vs. Knicks 2-2-12

We lost b/c out closer was MIA again. 4 points in the 4 (2 were meaningless free throws). There's your ball game. My pal from Den was right - for every game winner CA HITS, he loses you 4 games with his erratic 4th play. Anyway, chi played last night while we were home resting. The team desperately needed a win... amar'e and fields played well. game was there to win ... then carmelo clanks a shot, then misses quickly outles 3. he gets his shot blocked and then gibson blocks another... bulls win. Chi pretty much lead wire to wire. Our star choked again big time. just another brutal loss. 1-1 after bos-nj. yippee

Originally Posted by mafra
    We lost b/c out closer was MIA again. 4 points in the 4 (2 were meaningless free throws). There's your ball game. My pal from Den was right - for every game winner CA HITS, he loses you 4 games with his erratic 4th play. Anyway, chi played last night while we were home resting. The team desperately needed a win... amar'e and fields played well. game was there to win ... then carmelo clanks a shot, then misses quickly outles 3. he gets his shot blocked and then gibson blocks another... bulls win. Chi pretty much lead wire to wire. Our star choked again big time. just another brutal loss. 1-1 after bos-nj. yippee
    lol wow you're blaming Melo figures YOU would, how about when Melo got us within 2 in the 3rd quarter and MDA puts in Douglas and Jeffries and they go on a 6-0 run, how about D'Antoni setting up and OOB play where STAT shoots a 3, how about the fact that we went to STAT every time in the 4th. How about the fact that D'Antoni didn't set up a play to get Melo the ball in a good spot so he can have some room to operate..............understand the real problem then comment on the game

Originally Posted by CA7
    lol wow you're blaming Melo figures YOU would, how about when Melo got us within 2 in the 3rd quarter and MDA puts in Douglas and Jeffries and they go on a 6-0 run, how about D'Antoni setting up and OOB play where STAT shoots a 3, how about the fact that we went to STAT every time in the 4th. How about the fact that D'Antoni didn't set up a play to get Melo the ball in a good spot so he can have some room to operate..............understand the real problem then comment on the game
    i understand how much you love melo as a player but he did force to many shots in the 4th while amare and fields were shooting well

how bout we kidnap faried and put balkman in denver they'll never know

Originally Posted by knickerbocka176
    i understand how much you love melo as a player but he did force to many shots in the 4th while amare and fields were shooting well
    I didn't say he didn't force shots, he attacked the rim which isn't forcing anything he got hit a few times, no calls, he passed the ball to Fields when he was open 3 times and Fields either passed up the shot because he couldn't get his release off or dribbled no where.

I'm not sayin he played good because he didn't but he's not the reason we lost but as usual you idiots dont see the real problem

Originally Posted by CA7
    I didn't say he didn't force shots, he attacked the rim which isn't forcing anything he got hit a few times, no calls, he passed the ball to Fields when he was open 3 times and Fields either passed up the shot because he couldn't get his release off or dribbled no where.

I'm not sayin he played good because he didn't but he's not the reason we lost but as usual you idiots dont see the real problem
    driving into boozer and noah is forcing and im not saying its his fault either im just saying bro you ass **** the **** out of melo everytime someone says something about him relax

driving into boozer and noah is forcing and im not saying its his fault either im just saying bro you ass **** the **** out of melo everytime someone says something about him relax
    lol you think that offends me lol, so our best player is attacking the basket not settling for jumpers, he's being aggressive but you're complaining, but then we he settles for J's you complain that he should attack, did he get hit on those drives yes, did the team get any calls no, did MDA talk to the refs about that now.

When Melo was on the floor he had a +1 +/-, STAT -11, kill that noise about me defending a guy who you bichtes ass faggotttssssss keep riding when he's trying to win, he played great D tonight and took over the 3rd quarter.

Get the fcuk off my dikc if you cant see whats real then don't say anything

Originally Posted by CA7
    lol you think that offends me lol, so our best player is attacking the basket not settling for jumpers, he's being aggressive but you're complaining, but then we he settles for J's you complain that he should attack, did he get hit on those drives yes, did the team get any calls no, did MDA talk to the refs about that now.

When Melo was on the floor he had a +1 +/-, STAT -11, kill that noise about me defending a guy who you bichtes ass faggotttssssss keep riding when he's trying to win, he played great D tonight and took over the 3rd quarter.

Get the fcuk off my dikc if you cant see whats real then don't say anything
    okay im one of the people on this site who defends melo and okay bro that doesnt hide the fact that he made bad decisions when the game was on the line stop sucking melos dick even the best players make mistakes here and there

Veteran

Yeah Melo could've done better but at the end of the day we played a good game and almost won against the best team in the NBA so let's hold our heads up high. This loss was a huge step in the right direction.

It honestly is mind boggling. Amar'e beasted over the Bulls because we had people running the pick and roll with him. Fields, in particular, ran the pick and roll great with Amar'e today. Shump got 8 assists too. So why again didn't we run the pick and roll with Amar'e earlier on? Never mind that the entire league knows that he's the best P&R player in the league and can't stop him if he runs it? Come on now.

We rebounded as well as the best team in the league.

We limited their second chance points - the bulls average the 2nd most offensive rebounds in the league and we outdid them in that category.

We FINALLY stopped chucking 3's.

And Amar'e finally looks like Amar'e again.

There's not too much to be upset about.

We played great today and i'm proud of our guys. We don't have a bench as good as the bulls, and thats what cost us this game. The guys did put out a great effort though, and for one day, i was proud to be a lifelong knick fan. Why didn't Lin play even a few minutes though?

Superstar

Only positives to take out of this game. If we continue to play like this we can beat anyone.

Most noteworthy points:

Stoudamire: Great game on offence; more or less the same on defence. Still looked like the Stoudamire of old.

Fields: I'm starting to trust him with the ball again. Maybe haven't yet reached the point where I'd trust him with my balls, but I'm def liking him with a basketball in his hands.

We got over 100 against the best defence in the league.

Anthony's last shot: What the hell was that?!

A performance like this tonight = definite win

Davis will help us immensely. Feck that; Any PG will help us immensely.

okay im one of the people on this site who defends melo and okay bro that doesnt hide the fact that he made bad decisions when the game was on the line stop sucking melos dick even the best players make mistakes here and there
    LOL I'm suckin his dick because I'm saying its not his fault we lost that's all I'm sayin am I sayin he olayed good NO, READ WHAT THE FCUK I'M SAYING YOU STUPID LITTLE B!TCH, I DONT GET MOST OF YOU ON HERE, DID YOU SEE D'ANTONI'S DECISION MAKING THIS GAME, DID YOU NOTICE HOW DOUGLAS AND JEFFRIES RUINED THE RUN WE MADE AND WERE MISSING OPEN JUMPERS EVERY TIME, D'ANTONI KNOWS WE NEED A 3 BUT DOESN'T PUT IN NOVAK EVEN AS A DECOY AND HE HAS STAT SHOOT A FCUKING 3 WITH ONE OF THE BEST CLUTCH PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE.

I'M NOT DEFENDING MELO'S PERFORMANCE BUT HE IS NOT THE REASON WE LOST, YOU FAGGOTS NEED TO GET OVER THAT TRADE AND MOVE THE FCUK ON..........BECAUSE THATS ANOTHER REASON THE KNICKS WILL NEVER BE GREAT BECAUSE EVERYONE IS LIVING IN THE PAST.....MOVE THE FCUK ON FAGGOTS

you know what I'm done having these arguments with you guys this is the team we have and the team I'll stand behind........either you dont the same or be a miserable basketball fan

Derrick Rose is a fantastic player, a joy to watch!

I really hope he gets his ring sooner rather than later. True champion!

Chicago stole that pick in 08.

Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston
    Derrick Rose is a fantastic player, a joy to watch!

I really hope he gets his ring sooner rather than later. True champion!

Chicago stole that pick in 08.
    if only we didn't have an idiotic owner