LA2NY Gameday Thread: Bulls Vs. Knicks 2-2-12

KingofNy

Starter
Toney is getting lit up

He almost just had his 3rd turnover in 3 minutes. Even with Dumbtoni's job riding on the line his first two players off the bench are Jeffries and Douglas. Even when he's trying to coach he still sucks @ss. lol

Kiyaman

Legend
If we are going to run a 3 guard offense then our lineup should be
Lin
TD
Fields
Stat
Jordan

Dantoni is clueless

CA7

Scoring Champ
He almost just had his 3rd turnover in 3 minutes. Even with Dumbtoni's job riding on the line his first two players off the bench are Jeffries and Douglas. Even when he's trying to coach he still sucks @ss. lol

lmao so true

finestrg

Rotation player
who ever said Tony Douglas plays Defense is a liar... he is letting Watson do w.e. he wants... Put Lin in please..

I gotta agree...I know this dude, coming outta Florida State, was known for his defense above anything else but I don't know what to say man -- I've seen nothing but a vastly overrated defender since he's been in the NBA. I really don't like his game at all..

CA7

Scoring Champ
we need a Derrick Rose............not an athletic point guard but a star who's synonymous with the Knicks, a homegrown guy and no Gallinari was not that

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
we need a Derrick Rose............not an athletic point guard but a star who's synonymous with the Knicks, a homegrown guy and no Gallinari was not that
we had one he was from brooklyn, sucked and liked to eat vaseline lol