LA2NY Gameday Thread: Bulls Vs. Knicks 2-2-12

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
I didn't say he didn't force shots, he attacked the rim which isn't forcing anything he got hit a few times, no calls, he passed the ball to Fields when he was open 3 times and Fields either passed up the shot because he couldn't get his release off or dribbled no where.

I'm not sayin he played good because he didn't but he's not the reason we lost but as usual you idiots dont see the real problem

driving into boozer and noah is forcing and im not saying its his fault either im just saying bro you ass **** the shit out of melo everytime someone says something about him relax

CA7

Scoring Champ
driving into boozer and noah is forcing and im not saying its his fault either im just saying bro you ass **** the shit out of melo everytime someone says something about him relax

lol you think that offends me lol, so our best player is attacking the basket not settling for jumpers, he's being aggressive but you're complaining, but then we he settles for J's you complain that he should attack, did he get hit on those drives yes, did the team get any calls no, did MDA talk to the refs about that now.

When Melo was on the floor he had a +1 +/-, STAT -11, kill that noise about me defending a guy who you bichtes ass faggotttssssss keep riding when he's trying to win, he played great D tonight and took over the 3rd quarter.

Get the fcuk off my dikc if you cant see whats real then don't say anything

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
lol you think that offends me lol, so our best player is attacking the basket not settling for jumpers, he's being aggressive but you're complaining, but then we he settles for J's you complain that he should attack, did he get hit on those drives yes, did the team get any calls no, did MDA talk to the refs about that now.

When Melo was on the floor he had a +1 +/-, STAT -11, kill that noise about me defending a guy who you bichtes ass faggotttssssss keep riding when he's trying to win, he played great D tonight and took over the 3rd quarter.

Get the fcuk off my dikc if you cant see whats real then don't say anything

okay im one of the people on this site who defends melo and okay bro that doesnt hide the fact that he made bad decisions when the game was on the line stop sucking melos dick even the best players make mistakes here and there

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Yeah Melo could've done better but at the end of the day we played a good game and almost won against the best team in the NBA so let's hold our heads up high. This loss was a huge step in the right direction.

It honestly is mind boggling. Amar'e beasted over the Bulls because we had people running the pick and roll with him. Fields, in particular, ran the pick and roll great with Amar'e today. Shump got 8 assists too. So why again didn't we run the pick and roll with Amar'e earlier on? Never mind that the entire league knows that he's the best P&R player in the league and can't stop him if he runs it? Come on now.

We rebounded as well as the best team in the league.

We limited their second chance points - the bulls average the 2nd most offensive rebounds in the league and we outdid them in that category.

We FINALLY stopped chucking 3's.

And Amar'e finally looks like Amar'e again.

There's not too much to be upset about.

petescud

Starter
We played great today and i'm proud of our guys. We don't have a bench as good as the bulls, and thats what cost us this game. The guys did put out a great effort though, and for one day, i was proud to be a lifelong knick fan. Why didn't Lin play even a few minutes though?

TakMan

Rotation player
Only positives to take out of this game. If we continue to play like this we can beat anyone.

Most noteworthy points:

Stoudamire: Great game on offence; more or less the same on defence. Still looked like the Stoudamire of old.

Fields: I'm starting to trust him with the ball again. Maybe haven't yet reached the point where I'd trust him with my balls, but I'm def liking him with a basketball in his hands.

We got over 100 against the best defence in the league.

Anthony's last shot: What the hell was that?!

A performance like this tonight = definite win

Davis will help us immensely. Feck that; Any PG will help us immensely.

CA7

Scoring Champ
okay im one of the people on this site who defends melo and okay bro that doesnt hide the fact that he made bad decisions when the game was on the line stop sucking melos dick even the best players make mistakes here and there

LOL I'm suckin his dick because I'm saying its not his fault we lost that's all I'm sayin am I sayin he olayed good NO, READ WHAT THE FCUK I'M SAYING YOU STUPID LITTLE B!TCH, I DONT GET MOST OF YOU ON HERE, DID YOU SEE D'ANTONI'S DECISION MAKING THIS GAME, DID YOU NOTICE HOW DOUGLAS AND JEFFRIES RUINED THE RUN WE MADE AND WERE MISSING OPEN JUMPERS EVERY TIME, D'ANTONI KNOWS WE NEED A 3 BUT DOESN'T PUT IN NOVAK EVEN AS A DECOY AND HE HAS STAT SHOOT A FCUKING 3 WITH ONE OF THE BEST CLUTCH PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE.

I'M NOT DEFENDING MELO'S PERFORMANCE BUT HE IS NOT THE REASON WE LOST, YOU FAGGOTS NEED TO GET OVER THAT TRADE AND MOVE THE FCUK ON..........BECAUSE THATS ANOTHER REASON THE KNICKS WILL NEVER BE GREAT BECAUSE EVERYONE IS LIVING IN THE PAST.....MOVE THE FCUK ON FAGGOTS

CA7

Scoring Champ

you know what I'm done having these arguments with you guys this is the team we have and the team I'll stand behind........either you dont the same or be a miserable basketball fan

Derrick Rose is a fantastic player, a joy to watch!

I really hope he gets his ring sooner rather than later. True champion!

Chicago stole that pick in 08.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@CA7: in my opinion your problem is you don't see whether Carmelo is playing good or simply bad. You always defend him doesn't matter how was he playing. He had some big games this season, especially at the beginning thereof. But besides of that Detroit game he's sucked in the last 10 games. Of course, this comes partially because of his injuries and our coach who doesn't really control Anthony, but many loses lately are on Carmelo. Seriously, stop acting like your idol while in Denver: "when we lose it's never on Carmelo, but when we win it's always him", that's what I read on a Nuggets board. Last night he didn't play very well, bad shooting (again below 40%), turnovers and blocked drives. I'm not saying we lost because of him, but I know he can play better than this and I expect him to play like a star many think he is.

mafra

Legend
What a joke.

?It could have gone either way,? Anthony said. ?We have to pat ourselves on the back for something. We played hard tonight.?

image.jpg

Sure Carmelo. Keep telling yourself that.

"The loss was the Knicks? fourth in their last five games. Chicago improved to a conference best 19-6 while playing their fourth game in five nights and despite going without Luol Deng and Richard Hamilton."

Meanwhile, the Knicks came home from HOU on Sat night. Had Sun and Mon off, beat up on DET and had Wed off. Practically a mini vacation... quasi ASB... And they come out vs a tired team and trail buzzer to buzzer?

This is a moral victory? Screw these losers.

Knicks fell to 4-7 at home this season. 8-14 overall.

skisloper

Starter
See below.........Embarassing......

DESPITE coming into the Garden 0-8 on the road recently, the Bucks were oddly confident. They had watched a tape of the Knicks? home setback to the Suns and were happy to see them employing the same defensive principles assistant Mike Woodson used as head coach of the Hawks.
?They switch on just about every play, and it creates a lot of favorable mismatches for opponents,? a member of the Bucks disclosed before his team broke the schneid with a 100-86 win Jan. 20. ?Check out how many times Tyson Chandler wound up having to guard Steve Nash.?

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/common_defense_DyXM4GMIBBch5KKAvAvtiI#ixzz1lK1ejAxx

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
I was getting so mad when Boozer was making his shoots guy shots like a fcking catapult, smh but were gonna beat Boston today again i feel it

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
What a joke.

?It could have gone either way,? Anthony said. ?We have to pat ourselves on the back for something. We played hard tonight.?

image.jpg

Sure Carmelo. Keep telling yourself that.

"The loss was the Knicks? fourth in their last five games. Chicago improved to a conference best 19-6 while playing their fourth game in five nights and despite going without Luol Deng and Richard Hamilton."

Meanwhile, the Knicks came home from HOU on Sat night. Had Sun and Mon off, beat up on DET and had Wed off. Practically a mini vacation... quasi ASB... And they come out vs a tired team and trail buzzer to buzzer?

This is a moral victory? Screw these losers.

Knicks fell to 4-7 at home this season. 8-14 overall.

It did could of gone anyway we came back from a big deficit, just some dumb decisions were made and the turnovers in the 2nd quarter really killed us we hD like 10 in the 2nd quarter

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Yeah Melo could've done better but at the end of the day we played a good game and almost won against the best team in the NBA so let's hold our heads up high. This loss was a huge step in the right direction.

It honestly is mind boggling. Amar'e beasted over the Bulls because we had people running the pick and roll with him. Fields, in particular, ran the pick and roll great with Amar'e today. Shump got 8 assists too. So why again didn't we run the pick and roll with Amar'e earlier on? Never mind that the entire league knows that he's the best P&R player in the league and can't stop him if he runs it? Come on now.

We rebounded as well as the best team in the league.

We limited their second chance points - the bulls average the 2nd most offensive rebounds in the league and we outdid them in that category.

We FINALLY stopped chucking 3's.

And Amar'e finally looks like Amar'e again.

There's not too much to be upset about.

Your right amare did beast on one of the league's best defenses, finally the team realizes stoudemire is so good in the pick and roll, i dont see why stoudemire cant get at least 15 a night from just that alone

Last edited: