Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 31718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: LA2NY Gameday Thread: Bulls Vs. Knicks 2-2-12

@CA7: in my opinion your problem is you don't see whether Carmelo is playing good or simply bad. You always defend him doesn't matter how was he playing. He had some big games this season, especially at the beginning thereof. But besides of that Detroit game he's sucked in the last 10 games. Of course, this comes partially because of his injuries and our coach who doesn't really control Anthony, but many loses lately are on Carmelo. Seriously, stop acting like your idol while in Denver: "when we lose it's never on Carmelo, but when we win it's always him", that's what I read on a Nuggets board. Last night he didn't play very well, bad shooting (again below 40%), turnovers and blocked drives. I'm not saying we lost because of him, but I know he can play better than this and I expect him to play like a star many think he is.

What a joke.

“It could have gone either way,” Anthony said. “We have to pat ourselves on the back for something. We played hard tonight.”

Sure Carmelo. Keep telling yourself that.

"The loss was the Knicks’ fourth in their last five games. Chicago improved to a conference best 19-6 while playing their fourth game in five nights and despite going without [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]."

Meanwhile, the Knicks came home from HOU on Sat night. Had Sun and Mon off, beat up on DET and had Wed off. Practically a mini vacation... quasi ASB... And they come out vs a tired team and trail buzzer to buzzer?

This is a moral victory? Screw these losers.

Knicks fell to 4-7 at home this season. 8-14 overall.

Veteran

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Watching Gallo and Mozgov dominate in this Clipper game depresses the hell outta me..
    Love that Mozgov laid out Griffin....since Griffin dunked over him last year as a Knick it felt good to see Mozgov said him to the ground.

Veteran

See below.........Embarassing......

DESPITE coming into the Garden 0-8 on the road recently, the Bucks were oddly confident. They had watched a tape of the Knicks’ home setback to the Suns and were happy to see them employing the same defensive principles assistant Mike Woodson used as head coach of the Hawks.
    “They switch on just about every play, and it creates a lot of favorable mismatches for opponents,” a member of the Bucks disclosed before his team broke the schneid with a 100-86 win Jan. 20. “Check out how many times Tyson Chandler wound up having to guard Steve Nash.”

Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I was getting so mad when Boozer was making his shoots guy shots like a fcking catapult, smh but were gonna beat Boston today again i feel it

Originally Posted by BachaCho
    I was getting so mad when Boozer was making his shoots guy shots like a fcking catapult, smh but were gonna beat Boston today again i feel it
    Knicks will split the next 2 games. Bank on it.

Originally Posted by mafra
    What a joke.

“It could have gone either way,” Anthony said. “We have to pat ourselves on the back for something. We played hard tonight.”

Sure Carmelo. Keep telling yourself that.

"The loss was the Knicks’ fourth in their last five games. Chicago improved to a conference best 19-6 while playing their fourth game in five nights and despite going without [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]."

Meanwhile, the Knicks came home from HOU on Sat night. Had Sun and Mon off, beat up on DET and had Wed off. Practically a mini vacation... quasi ASB... And they come out vs a tired team and trail buzzer to buzzer?

This is a moral victory? Screw these losers.

Knicks fell to 4-7 at home this season. 8-14 overall.
    It did could of gone anyway we came back from a big deficit, just some dumb decisions were made and the turnovers in the 2nd quarter really killed us we hD like 10 in the 2nd quarter

Knicks will split the next 2 games. Bank on it.
    What do you mean lol? Your saying well win the next 2?

Originally Posted by BachaCho
    What do you mean lol? Your saying well win the next 2?
    We beat BOS then lose to NJ. Might be weeks before we win 3 in a row.

Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    Yeah Melo could've done better but at the end of the day we played a good game and almost won against the best team in the NBA so let's hold our heads up high. This loss was a huge step in the right direction.

It honestly is mind boggling. Amar'e beasted over the Bulls because we had people running the pick and roll with him. Fields, in particular, ran the pick and roll great with Amar'e today. Shump got 8 assists too. So why again didn't we run the pick and roll with Amar'e earlier on? Never mind that the entire league knows that he's the best P&R player in the league and can't stop him if he runs it? Come on now.

We rebounded as well as the best team in the league.

We limited their second chance points - the bulls average the 2nd most offensive rebounds in the league and we outdid them in that category.

We FINALLY stopped chucking 3's.

And Amar'e finally looks like Amar'e again.

There's not too much to be upset about.
    Your right amare did beast on one of the league's best defenses, finally the team realizes stoudemire is so good in the pick and roll, i dont see why stoudemire cant get at least 15 a night from just that alone
    Last edited by BachaCho; Feb 03, 2012 at 07:57.

We beat BOS then lose to NJ. Might be weeks before we win 3 in a row.
    We cant lose to NJ, thatd be embarrasing, real embarrasing

this coach lacks intelligence... put JEREMY LIN!!! we wouldnt have so many turnovers!! and more distribution to open players!!!... Douglas, shumpert, melo having the ball.. guiding the offense always leads to turnovers=points against=defense running down the court getting tired=killing our momentum=us losing=not going to playoffs

The Daily reported Wednesday that Knicks owner James Dolan had gotten it in his head to fire D’Antoni if his team lost the first two of this three-games-in-three-nights stretch, and would pick tomorrow to do it to bury the news amid the hoopla of the Giants’ Super Bowl appearance. The Post has reported D’Antoni likely will survive past Sunday, but time is running short to save his job

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Could it be? A loss tonight means NO MORE D'ANTONI?

Heck, I would take IT over MDA.

The Daily reported Wednesday that Knicks owner James Dolan had gotten it in his head to fire D’Antoni if his team lost the first two of this three-games-in-three-nights stretch, and would pick tomorrow to do it to bury the news amid the hoopla of the Giants’ Super Bowl appearance. The Post has reported D’Antoni likely will survive past Sunday, but time is running short to save his job

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Could it be? A loss tonight means NO MORE D'ANTONI?

Heck, I would take IT over MDA.

Are you kidding me???

Isiah over D'Antoni??

Blind hate uh?

What has D'Antoni done to you man?

Isiah is a ****ing piece of **** and I'd quit on the Knicks should he ever return as GM or HC.

Word is bond.

Veteran

Our Knicks showed heart coming back but in the end too much D-Rose. Wish we could have gotten better shots at the end then STAT for 3 and Melo from half court. That's being out coached there folks. And Bulls fans were complaining this am on the radio about Tibs giving those fouls at the end....If they only knew the half. Lose out, miss the playoffs, fire Damnphony, Call Phil....