LA2NY Gameday Thread: Bulls Vs. Knicks 2-2-12

Number3

Benchwarmer
this coach lacks intelligence... put JEREMY LIN!!! we wouldnt have so many turnovers!! and more distribution to open players!!!... Douglas, shumpert, melo having the ball.. guiding the offense always leads to turnovers=points against=defense running down the court getting tired=killing our momentum=us losing=not going to playoffs

mafra

Legend
The Daily reported Wednesday that Knicks owner James Dolan had gotten it in his head to fire D?Antoni if his team lost the first two of this three-games-in-three-nights stretch, and would pick tomorrow to do it to bury the news amid the hoopla of the Giants? Super Bowl appearance. The Post has reported D?Antoni likely will survive past Sunday, but time is running short to save his job

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/down_to_go_VTRLO3bR1qGriqN8H3dN7O#ixzz1lKOEzM00

Could it be? A loss tonight means NO MORE D'ANTONI?

Heck, I would take IT over MDA.

The Daily reported Wednesday that Knicks owner James Dolan had gotten it in his head to fire D?Antoni if his team lost the first two of this three-games-in-three-nights stretch, and would pick tomorrow to do it to bury the news amid the hoopla of the Giants? Super Bowl appearance. The Post has reported D?Antoni likely will survive past Sunday, but time is running short to save his job

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/down_to_go_VTRLO3bR1qGriqN8H3dN7O#ixzz1lKOEzM00

Could it be? A loss tonight means NO MORE D'ANTONI?

Heck, I would take IT over MDA.

Are you kidding me???

Isiah over D'Antoni??

Blind hate uh?

What has D'Antoni done to you man?

Isiah is a ****ing piece of shit and I'd quit on the Knicks should he ever return as GM or HC.

Word is bond.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Our Knicks showed heart coming back but in the end too much D-Rose. Wish we could have gotten better shots at the end then STAT for 3 and Melo from half court. That's being out coached there folks. And Bulls fans were complaining this am on the radio about Tibs giving those fouls at the end....If they only knew the half. Lose out, miss the playoffs, fire Damnphony, Call Phil....

CA7

Scoring Champ
@CA7: in my opinion your problem is you don't see whether Carmelo is playing good or simply bad. You always defend him doesn't matter how was he playing. He had some big games this season, especially at the beginning thereof. But besides of that Detroit game he's sucked in the last 10 games. Of course, this comes partially because of his injuries and our coach who doesn't really control Anthony, but many loses lately are on Carmelo. Seriously, stop acting like your idol while in Denver: "when we lose it's never on Carmelo, but when we win it's always him", that's what I read on a Nuggets board. Last night he didn't play very well, bad shooting (again below 40%), turnovers and blocked drives. I'm not saying we lost because of him, but I know he can play better than this and I expect him to play like a star many think he is.

when we win I dont say its because of him, but when we lose guys always blame him then talk about the trade, its the same stuff every loss.

I know he's in a slump but its not his fault we're this bad