Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Question?

  1. #1
    replier
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Question?

    Are all NBA players in china allowed to sign with NBA team mid February or was it just for Kenyon Martin? ESPN just announce he can sign in mid February and leaning towards Heat and Clippers.

    I would love to sign Aaron Brooks for 2.5. exception. Even if its mean coming here in March.

    Brooks get rid of all trade ideas, he reminds of Nate but under control. Having PG with Nates ability under control would best option. Brooks would allow Shumpert to backup PG, than when BD comes backup Shumpert play backup SG. Brooks is great on ball defender. As long he isn't posted up, he can handle his own on defensely. Offensively he played great especially in big games. 4 yrs ago against the lakers 2nd round when Artest Battier where with Rockets, he lead that team forcing game 7 against lakers championship team. he avg 25. ppg 9 apg. Aaron Brooks coming here even in March as NY savior better option than BD can ever imagine. Having BD and Brooks as our playoff pgs even as 8th seed, would be trouble for the rest of the league.

  2. #2
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Originally Posted by shizzee
    Are all NBA players in china allowed to sign with NBA team mid February or was it just for Kenyon Martin? ESPN just announce he can sign in mid February and leaning towards Heat and Clippers.

    I would love to sign Aaron Brooks for 2.5. exception. Even if its mean coming here in March.

    Brooks get rid of all trade ideas, he reminds of Nate but under control. Having PG with Nates ability under control would best option. Brooks would allow Shumpert to backup PG, than when BD comes backup Shumpert play backup SG. Brooks is great on ball defender. As long he isn't posted up, he can handle his own on defensely. Offensively he played great especially in big games. 4 yrs ago against the lakers 2nd round when Artest Battier where with Rockets, he lead that team forcing game 7 against lakers championship team. he avg 25. ppg 9 apg. Aaron Brooks coming here even in March as NY savior better option than BD can ever imagine. Having BD and Brooks as our playoff pgs even as 8th seed, would be trouble for the rest of the league.
    Which country are you from, shizzee?

  3. #3
    replier
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Which country are you from, shizzee?

    Im not Asian, wtf do you care where im from!

    Its not where im from, its where im at

    Im on Knicks Forum, thats all you need to know

    I could spent all day on the forum, and don't worry about anything else b/c I put myself in position just do that

  4. #4
    BALL DON'T LIE MeloforMayor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    1,767
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by shizzee
    Which country are you from, shizzee?

    Im not Asian, wtf do you care where im from!

    Its not where im from, its where im at

    Im on Knicks Forum, thats all you need to know

    I could spent all day on the forum, and don't worry about anything else b/c I put myself in position just do that
    I respect your privacy but there's no need for the bitchy ass response. Crazy just asked a simple, non-attacking question.

    Cmon man...

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by shizzee
    Are all NBA players in china allowed to sign with NBA team mid February or was it just for Kenyon Martin? ESPN just announce he can sign in mid February and leaning towards Heat and Clippers.

    I would love to sign Aaron Brooks for 2.5. exception. Even if its mean coming here in March.

    Brooks get rid of all trade ideas, he reminds of Nate but under control. Having PG with Nates ability under control would best option. Brooks would allow Shumpert to backup PG, than when BD comes backup Shumpert play backup SG. Brooks is great on ball defender. As long he isn't posted up, he can handle his own on defensely. Offensively he played great especially in big games. 4 yrs ago against the lakers 2nd round when Artest Battier where with Rockets, he lead that team forcing game 7 against lakers championship team. he avg 25. ppg 9 apg. Aaron Brooks coming here even in March as NY savior better option than BD can ever imagine. Having BD and Brooks as our playoff pgs even as 8th seed, would be trouble for the rest of the league.
    aaron brooks is a restricted fa so dnt see how he can come here

  6. #6
    replier
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    meloformayor,

    DO you really think it was nonattacking question, but what is question?

    from what I asked to what he asked, how else would react his question?

    if he eloberated, than you would not be questioning my response, but bc he left it like that you would be dumb not to be defensive.

  7. #7
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Originally Posted by shizzee
    meloformayor,

    DO you really think it was nonattacking question, but what is question?

    from what I asked to what he asked, how else would react his question?

    if he eloberated, than you would not be questioning my response, but bc he left it like that you would be dumb not to be defensive.
    Well, you're obviously not from an native English speaking country, so I thought I'd ask where you're from.

    No offense intended.

    I'm not gonna call immigration.

    バカ

  8. #8
    replier
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Well, you're obviously not from an native English speaking country, so I thought I'd ask where you're from.

    No offense intended.

    I'm not gonna call immigration.

    バカ

    oh please call me call me an imigrant with asian words in our profile.

    grammar or spelling in not my strong suit, english not my 1st language, But I have 2 degrees. Im been citizen as of this county as long as some of you lived. I don't revise or spell check what I write. because its forum not English class. Can't understand me, not my problem! Most of the things I write is trade ideas so whats their not to understand. I get so angry with this team and when i express self on this board It never come out right. Sorry man I am fustrated Knicks fans.

  9. #9
    ★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Fairfax,Virgina
    Posts
    911
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I never realized people were this stupid. All players are available after the chinese season is over ( to break it down for the slow kids once they are out of the playoffs they are eligible to sign ) they can come back to the NBA.

    However restricted free agents are still restricted ( so that means Denver has first crack at Wilson Chandler )

  10. #10
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,494
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by shizzee
    Well, you're obviously not from an native English speaking country, so I thought I'd ask where you're from.

    No offense intended.

    I'm not gonna call immigration.

    バカ

    oh please call me call me an imigrant with asian words in our profile.

    grammar or spelling in not my strong suit, english not my 1st language, But I have 2 degrees. Im been citizen as of this county as long as some of you lived. I don't revise or spell check what I write. because its forum not English class. Can't understand me, not my problem! Most of the things I write is trade ideas so whats their not to understand. I get so angry with this team and when i express self on this board It never come out right. Sorry man I am fustrated Knicks fans.

    take it easy sh*ttee! your posts make Kiyaman look like a damn scholar!

  11. #11
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    a.brooks is a restricted free agent he will most likely go to back to the suns and chandler is restricted to he'll go back to denver the only ones unrestricted were JR and Martin sorry homie its JR or nothing

  12. #12
    Superstar nuckles2k2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,172
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    a.brooks is a restricted free agent he will most likely go to back to the suns and chandler is restricted to he'll go back to denver the only ones unrestricted were JR and Martin sorry homie its JR or nothing
    I don't think Wilson is going back to Denver. They might utilize his rights and match whatever offer he accepts and work out a sign and trade, but I don't see them re-signing him.

  13. #13
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Originally Posted by shizzee

    grammar or spelling in not my strong suit, english not my 1st language, But I have 2 degrees. Im been citizen as of this county as long as some of you lived.
    I really find that very hard to believe. Let's say you've been living in the US for 20 years, twice as long as some of us have lived, but with English this poor, you either do not have 2 degrees, or you have 2 degrees that you got in Botswana and are about 50 years old.

    That, and the fact that your obsession with hopeless trades as a solution to this team's woes indicates that you're not a double degree thinker.

  14. #14
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,494
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    I really find that very hard to believe. Let's say you've been living in the US for 20 years, twice as long as some of us have lived, but with English this poor, you either do not have 2 degrees, or you have 2 degrees that you got in Botswana and are about 50 years old.

    That, and the fact that your obsession with hopeless trades as a solution to this team's woes indicates that you're not a double degree thinker.

    haha to everything here!

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    idk if i should feel like an ******* for finding this funny. i've lived in the united states for 21 almost 22 years and i know for a fact you have not been learning english as long as me.

Similar Threads

  1. Interesting question about Amare
    By Paul1355 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Jun 26, 2010, 09:48
  2. My Question was on the Mike Dantoni Show last night!
    By New New York in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Dec 07, 2009, 21:30
  3. Walsh Transcript
    By Crazy⑧s in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jun 23, 2009, 15:20
  4. A question for all of the Knicks...
    By youadmireme2 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Jul 15, 2007, 22:05
  5. Quick Question
    By nyKnicks126 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Mar 17, 2007, 09:08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •