LA2NY Gameday Thread: Knicks vs. Celtics 2-3-12

fender0577

Rotation player
Why does he keep putting this guy(TD) in?It never fails,every single time he comes in the offense dies, how does antoni not see this, i don't get it.All season long, whenever he enters the game we either lose the lead or our opponents leads grow, what is his fascination with this guy?Can somebody explain, because i'm starting to think i'm retarded.

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
I really do hope I wake up tommorow to seeing D antoni fired, gotta salvage and save the season before we dont even make the playoffs and be behind the Nets in standings at the end of the season

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
You guys blamed Melo last night and said we should have gave STAT the ball more which we did and he was still -11, Melo was only -1, as for tonights game I didn't blame STAT nor did I say Melo's the reason we were close, why dont you grow the hell up and leave me the fcuk alone. If you finally didn't see the real problem tonight then I dont know what the hell to tell you

well your boyfriend went 6 straight iso's when we had the lead while im not saying thats the reason we lost it stopped the ball movement. melo's a tank man im in no way talking shit about your **** buddy im just pointing out some things, some flaws about your husband.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
KEEPING IT REAL TONEY DOUGLAS VERSION Toney Douglas on why he single handley F this game up for us tonight

Interviewer- so toney tough game tonight huh

Douglas- nah man, i know you see coach always yelling at me in timeouts right

Interviewer- yeah so, whats the story behind that

Douglas- i dont know dude think because im little he can bully me around and $hit, i know i aint the best player out there but a N!gga deserve fair treatment in this b!tch you dont see him pulling that $hit with melo, stat, and tyson right.

Interviewer- it has to be tough coming off the shoulder injury and having to run the point for dantoni

Douglas-thats what im saying dude think im his play toy i dont play that $hit

Interviewer-so what are you saying toney

Douglas- you know mike about to lose his job right, sh1t i did what any other real n!gga would do come out here in play like $hit fu*c this whole $hit up ill teach that 3 ball loving pringles looking mother fu*ker to f*ck with me. Melo soft a$$ talking about we support the coach nah man dougie dont support this mess dougie support FIRING DANTONI.

Interviewer-wow toney i...

Douglas- hold up wait before you go any further let me finish so yeah while im walking out on the court i look back at coach and give him that YOU KNOW YOU DONE FU*KED UP LOOK right? so im on the court right im brickin the $hit out this game going 0-6 everytime i miss a shot im looking back at the coach giving him the nod you what the nod is right? its that WHAT UP NOW NOD aka HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW so you know dude gonna get all red and mad in 5Hit in throw me on the bench.

Interviewer-so this was all part of your plan toney

Douglas-$hitt what would you do if you was me. deuces.

Last edited:

nyk_nyk

All Star
well your boyfriend went 6 straight iso's when we had the lead while im not saying thats the reason we lost it stopped the ball movement. melo's a tank man im in no way talking shit about your **** buddy im just pointing out some things, some flaws about your husband.

I don't think that's accurate.

fender0577

Rotation player
KEEPING IT REAL TONEY DOUGLAS VERSION Toney Douglas on why he single handley F this game up for us tonight

Douglas- i dont know dude think because im little he can bully me around and $hit, i know i aint the best player out there but a N!gga deserve fair treatment in this b!tch you dont see him pulling that $hit with melo, stat, and tyson right.

Interviewer- it has to be tough coming off the shoulder injury and having to run the point for dantoni

Douglas- you know mike about to lose his job right, sh1t i did what any other real n!gga would do come out here in play like $hit fu*c this whole $hit up ill teach that 3 ball loving pringles looking mother fu*ker to f*ck with me. Melo soft a$$ talking about we support the coach nah man dougie dont support this mess dougie support FIRING DANTONI.
LMAO, classic.

nuckles2k2

Superstar

Who's job is it to call a play where Melo can't Iso? If you have Melo running the pick and roll with STAT or Chandler, it forces him to be decisive and DO SOMETHING.

If a player Iso's once...he's doing his thing, if a player Iso's 6 straight times, somewhere...there's a coach not coaching.

CA7

Scoring Champ

lol whats with all the homosexual phrases, he's my fav player I've followed him since 2001, same way guys feel for Kobe when guys say he was gunner and stood up for him, guys saying LeBron isn't clutch and his fans stood up for him, I'm defending my guy you got a problem too fcuking bad anyway.......Melo played a great game from the point forward spot and didn't force too much, extra dribble here, spin move here maybe he finishes a couple of misses. NONETHELESS you have no life bickering with me, so you can type your response to this post and after that I'm done arguing with YOU about the obvious

fender0577

Rotation player
Who's job is it to call a play where Melo can't Iso? If you have Melo running the pick and roll with STAT or Chandler, it forces him to be decisive and DO SOMETHING.

If a player Iso's once...he's doing his thing, if a player Iso's 6 straight times, somewhere...there's a coach not coaching.
Exactly, and the timing of it, the ball was moving, bodies moving, and what does this idiot do?6 straight iso's, SHOOOOT MEEEE!!!

nuckles2k2

Superstar
How come Jerome Jordan can't get a couple mins? Why would you bring in Lin as the first guard off the bench, watch him penetrate and make things happen....then go to Toney ****ing Douglas as the first guard in the second half?

The thought process is that of a lobotomized druid.

CA7

Scoring Champ

:teeth: Hall of Fame post right here, I'm in tears

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
lol whats with all the homosexual phrases, he's my fav player I've followed him since 2001, same way guys feel for Kobe when guys say he was gunner and stood up for him, guys saying LeBron isn't clutch and his fans stood up for him, I'm defending my guy you got a problem too fcuking bad anyway.......Melo played a great game from the point forward spot and didn't force too much, extra dribble here, spin move here maybe he finishes a couple of misses. NONETHELESS you have no life bickering with me, so you can type your response to this post and after that I'm done arguing with YOU about the obvious

uh oh bad date with your hubby? sorry mrs. melo me having no life bickering with you while you bicker back with long ass paragraphs makes you have a wonderful life. goodnight tell your boyfriend i said hello

mafra

Legend
Another example where our offensive genius of a coach is exposed. His clibpoard fails again. Sometimes a coach need to devise a good play, right. down 2. plenty of time. his idea is to take the 12th man in his rotation, run him all the way out 35 ft from hoop, spin and hurl a 3 bomb? Remember what karl did... a good coach... where he drew up that perfect alley oop to hoop. i mean, when was last time coach mike drew us up a play to get somebody a good look. i pray i wake up tomorrow and he's fired. i'm done following this shitty team until he's gone.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Does Tina Cervacio watch the games because she asks some dumb questions. "what were the celtics doing to stop you in the 4th qtr?" Melo: they were triple teaming me. (duh)

CA7

Scoring Champ
Another example where our offensive genius of a coach is exposed. His clibpoard fails again. Sometimes a coach need to devise a good play, right. down 2. plenty of time. his idea is to take the 12th man in his rotation, run him all the way out 35 ft from hoop, spin and hurl a 3 bomb? Remember what karl did... a good coach... where he drew up that perfect alley oop to hoop. i mean, when was last time coach mike drew us up a play to get somebody a good look. i pray i wake up tomorrow and he's fired. i'm done following this shitty team until he's gone.

I cant deal man, we get so close and then BOOM D'Antoni strikes again

mafra

Legend

Why is it we always allow other teams to take away what we want to do on offense? Did the raise tix prices so why can watch fields, shumper, douglas and jeffries airmail threes? and tonight to ask for novak? what about go strong to hoop, get fouled or alley oop to as or tc

CA7

Scoring Champ
LMFAO man, i was thinking the same thing.

I honestly think he sabotaged this game think about it.

Lin is playing solid for us....next half he puts Douglas in

We're moving the ball he's got Melo working the PnR so teams can double him......he puts him in iso's so teams can easily double team him.

The game is close towards the end we're already losing.....he gets a tech giving them another point.

down 1 16 seconds left he goes to Melo at 14 instead of at 7 allowing the opponent to double team and get the ball out of his hands. Going to him later forcing the opponent to stay at home and give him a one on one opportunity

He knew what he was doing

amazinz5

Benchwarmer

We're moving the ball he's got Melo working the PnR so teams can double him......he puts him in iso's so teams can easily double team him.

The game is close towards the end we're already losing.....he gets a tech giving them another point.

down 1 16 seconds left he goes to Melo at 14 instead of at 7 allowing the opponent to double team and get the ball out of his hands. Going to him later forcing the opponent to stay at home and give him a one on one opportunity

ive been saying for days he might be bombing on purpose so he can get a pg. i dont really blame him.

fender0577

Rotation player

Lol, you make some very good points, but i don't think he's that smart.It's sad but i think he believes all these stupid moves were the right one's, sad isn't it.You know who's the hardest man in the NBA to stop...Mike antoni, this guy must be stopped.