LA2NY Gameday Thread: Knicks vs. Celtics 2-3-12

fender0577

Rotation player
refs gave this game to the celtics
Antoni lost this game, were up 11 and in comes TD, offense dies(as usual), we lose the lead and TD sits down, job done.Why does he keep putting in this guy in the game, some one shoot me.Were up 11!!,and he hasn't seen 1 **cking minute, that should be a sign to antoni, WE DON"T NEED TD!!!!

CA7

Scoring Champ
He should have had Melo take the ball out pass it to Amar'e at the high post, have Novak as a decoy in the opposite corner, Fields in the strongside corner and Shumpert in the short corner, have STAT hand off the Melo and live or die with Melo attacking or making the correct pass as he did all game.

If Dolan keeps his word, D'Antoni is out now which is good

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Un ****ing believeable ... i cant explain the anger in me right now i cant even imagine what tyson and melo feel... BOSTON IS A BUNCH OF ****ING PUSSIES MAN **** BOSTON ****ING LUCKY PUSSIES WITH THERE GAY ****ING CLOVER LUCKY ****ING FAGS

The Garden '95

Benchwarmer
i havent posted here in a while since there really isnt much to post about except our failures but that is the dumbest sub in/inbound play i have ever seen,dantoni needs to go he is really a dumbass,i wouldve been okay if melo or amare missed the shot bt we give the ball to a guy that hasnt played almost at all in about 2-3 games for a potential game winner? and we have statistically the most clutch player in the NBA and he doesnt touch the ball? i am just so pissed when we lose games off of bad playcalling because its not always our guys fault and when it isnt dantoni screws us up,first he lets amare take a game tying 3 against the bulls now steve novak was supposed to be our hero,dantoni must go its not even an option anymore either he goes or soon these players will get used to this losing mentality

KingofNy

Starter
refs gave this game to the celtics

They helped the Celtics but we lost because D'Antoni chose to give Douglas the PG responsibilites in the 2nd half and that resulted in a stagnant offense with no rebounding, passing, scoring or defense resulting in losing the lead. Check out Douglas' stats:

0-3 FG
0-2 From 3
-9 +/-
0 assists
0 points

We have the best closer in the game and in 2 nights he doesn't even get a chance to win the game. Stat shooting a 3? Fields airballing a 3? A cold Novak that hasn't played in a game since garbage time a week ago shooting a 3? Fire D'Antoni!

CA7

Scoring Champ
He also got a damn tech arguing about a play that was way over with, let it go Mike........take away that tech and Fields missed lay up and we win by 1 too bad though STAT and Melo played great off of each other tonight

nyk_nyk

All Star
The play obviously wasn't for Novak fields couldn't get it in in time

You are right... but also

He should have had Melo take the ball out pass it to Amar'e at the high post, have Novak as a decoy in the opposite corner, Fields in the strongside corner and Shumpert in the short corner, have STAT hand off the Melo and live or die with Melo attacking or making the correct pass as he did all game.

If Dolan keeps his word, D'Antoni is out now which is good

I havent been this pissed about a loss in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. The refs favored the Celts, but going to to Boston you know this. You gotta over come it...

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
We lose to the Nets tommorow and make the Nets pass us in standings, on a 3 loss streak... were going to loss against Utah on Tuesday also ...

fender0577

Rotation player
Stat starts the game off great, what does antoni do?Lets go away from Stat.The balls moving great, bodies moving great and were winning, what does this idiot do?Lets iso melo for the next 6 plays,WTF is wrong with this guy, the refs didn't help use, but that's not their job, it's antonis, but he is clueless.