LA2NY Gameday Thread: Knicks vs. Celtics 2-3-12

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
This pisses me off so fu**ing much!!! i cant take it anymore i want to slap D antoni for being a dumb fu*k we had a 10 point lead and he keeps Douglas in, pathetic, this is the end for D antoni if they dont win tonight, Mike Woodson I hope your prepared to take over now

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
shump wtf lol smh im with you we need to lose this game so we can fire dantoni . lets see if the rumors are true that if we lose both back to backs he's done. somemthing needs to be done we need a pg idc if its boykins we need something we cant keep going out like this

KingofNy

Starter
Douglas didn't even facilitate 1 good offensive play...

Not 1. He did nothing but dribble around staring at his nuts and chucking up 3's which barely even hit the rim. On D he NEVER rebounds long boards and he can't keep up around the screens because he's worried about hurting his shoulder again. He should NEVER, EVER SEE THE COURT AGAIN unless we're up by 30 in the 4th.

Saying Hi to ya'll from europe. First post here.. totally agree with all the D'antoni frustrations over here. GO KNICKS! Let's take this one

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
that refs a ****ing cocksucker rondo just jumped on shumperts back and when he calls the bad foul he stares down shump like hes asking for something to t him for.