LA2NY Gameday Thread: Knicks vs. Celtics 2-3-12

portega1968

El Cacique
Unbelievable how a coach can lose the game. His technical, not benching Douglas, drawing up shit plays in the last mnute, its just bad coaching. 11 losses in the past 13 games requires a shakeup and he must be fired asap

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
I havent been this pissed about a loss in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. The refs favored the Celts, but going to to Boston you know this. You gotta over come it...

Im just as pissed as you... espcially going to BOSTON... BOSSSSTONNNN ... smfh I want D antoni to be at a press conference talking and all the sudden James dolan just comes out of no where and whispers in D antoni's ear saying your done and then his face just goes stagnant and he gets up and walks away from everyone.

D antoni should go coach Detroit or something where he can make his players shoot half court shots just for the fu*k of it and make the center of his team run point and shoot 3's

metrocard

Legend
Unbelievable how a coach can lose the game. His technical, not benching Douglas, drawing up shit plays in the last mnute, its just bad coaching. 11 losses in the past 13 games requires a shakeup and he must be fired asap

Exactoooo.

I want to kill Pierce, I hate him.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Antoni interview coming up. Let's see what he says about playing Lin and then not playing him again. Also, keeping TD in until they lose the lead.

I'd like to give a few shout outs..

FIrstly... Mother **** Toney Douglass

Secondly...... **** you for missing that wide open 3 bitch ass ***** Shumpert!

THirdly....> **** Landry field for airballing you cocksucker

Fourth....... **** Paul Pierce and Gay Allen\

Last.... **** the refs

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
I'll take it - If I get a Giants win on Sunday..

im tired of losing this team is more then capable of being over .500 we should be top 4 in the eastern conference right now if the knicks lose to the Nets tommorow i might just go on a rampage

fender0577

Rotation player
I'd like to give a few shout outs..

FIrstly... Mother **** Toney Douglass

Secondly...... **** you for missing that wide open 3 bitch ass ***** Shumpert!

THirdly....> **** Landry field for airballing you cocksucker

Fourth....... **** PAULA Pierce and Gay Allen\

Last.... **** the refs
Fixed it for ya.

CA7

Scoring Champ
SHOUT OUT TO CA7 so man can u defend your boyfriend carmelo anthony him being -6 in this game?!

are you saying its his fault we lost.....if not then I have nothing to say to you, if you are please explain how and I will shut your shit down

nyk_nyk

All Star
As soon as the Lin question came up the Knicks brass ended the interview. That's bullshit. Antoni looked relieved.

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
are you saying its his fault we lost.....if not then I have nothing to say to you, if you are please explain how and I will shut your shit down

no im not, im just saying when people were criticizing melo for last nights game you were quick to point out amare was -11 so how bout for tonight? what happened to your boyfriend?

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
MSG just froze on me... thats how you know the tv is telling me to not even watch anything to do with the knicks

portega1968

El Cacique
Im sure its better to play just 4 guys than have to play Toney Douglas... His blood can be used to develop the zombie virus

CA7

Scoring Champ
no im not, im just saying when people were criticizing melo for last nights game you were quick to point out amare was -11 so how bout for tonight? what happened to your boyfriend?

You guys blamed Melo last night and said we should have gave STAT the ball more which we did and he was still -11, Melo was only -1, as for tonights game I didn't blame STAT nor did I say Melo's the reason we were close, why dont you grow the hell up and leave me the fcuk alone. If you finally didn't see the real problem tonight then I dont know what the hell to tell you