Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 317181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: LA2NY Gameday Thread: Knicks vs. Celtics 2-3-12

Superstar

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    I'd like to give a few shout outs..

FIrstly... Mother **** Toney Douglass

Secondly...... **** you for missing that wide open 3 bitch ass ***** Shumpert!

THirdly....> **** Landry field for airballing you ****sucker

Fourth....... **** PAULA Pierce and Gay Allen\

Last.... **** the refs
    Fixed it for ya.

Originally Posted by knickerbocka176
    SHOUT OUT TO CA7 so man can u defend your boyfriend carmelo anthony him being -6 in this game?!
    are you saying its his fault we lost.....if not then I have nothing to say to you, if you are please explain how and I will shut your **** down

As soon as the Lin question came up the Knicks brass ended the interview. That's bull****. Antoni looked relieved.

Originally Posted by fender0577
    Fixed it for ya.
    Good looks

Originally Posted by CA7
    are you saying its his fault we lost.....if not then I have nothing to say to you, if you are please explain how and I will shut your **** down
    no im not, im just saying when people were criticizing melo for last nights game you were quick to point out amare was -11 so how bout for tonight? what happened to your boyfriend?

MSG just froze on me... thats how you know the tv is telling me to not even watch anything to do with the knicks

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

Im sure its better to play just 4 guys than have to play Toney Douglas... His blood can be used to develop the zombie virus

So, Lin plays good, and D'Antoni decides to play Douglas?

I can't even type in caps for this one.

Originally Posted by portega1968
    Im sure its better to play just 4 guys than have to play Toney Douglas... His blood can be used to develop the zombie virus
    Toney Douglas MVP for the Celtics

no im not, im just saying when people were criticizing melo for last nights game you were quick to point out amare was -11 so how bout for tonight? what happened to your boyfriend?
    You guys blamed Melo last night and said we should have gave STAT the ball more which we did and he was still -11, Melo was only -1, as for tonights game I didn't blame STAT nor did I say Melo's the reason we were close, why dont you grow the hell up and leave me the fcuk alone. If you finally didn't see the real problem tonight then I dont know what the hell to tell you

Superstar

Why does he keep putting this guy(TD) in?It never fails,every single time he comes in the offense dies, how does antoni not see this, i don't get it.All season long, whenever he enters the game we either lose the lead or our opponents leads grow, what is his fascination with this guy?Can somebody explain, because i'm starting to think i'm retarded.

I really do hope I wake up tommorow to seeing D antoni fired, gotta salvage and save the season before we dont even make the playoffs and be behind the Nets in standings at the end of the season

Originally Posted by CA7
    You guys blamed Melo last night and said we should have gave STAT the ball more which we did and he was still -11, Melo was only -1, as for tonights game I didn't blame STAT nor did I say Melo's the reason we were close, why dont you grow the hell up and leave me the fcuk alone. If you finally didn't see the real problem tonight then I dont know what the hell to tell you

well your boyfriend went 6 straight iso's when we had the lead while im not saying thats the reason we lost it stopped the ball movement. melo's a tank man im in no way talking **** about your **** buddy im just pointing out some things, some flaws about your husband.

KEEPING IT REAL TONEY DOUGLAS VERSION Toney Douglas on why he single handley F this game up for us tonight

Interviewer- so toney tough game tonight huh

Douglas- nah man, i know you see coach always yelling at me in timeouts right

Interviewer- yeah so, whats the story behind that

Douglas- i dont know dude think because im little he can bully me around and $hit, i know i aint the best player out there but a N!gga deserve fair treatment in this b!tch you dont see him pulling that $hit with melo, stat, and tyson right.

Interviewer- it has to be tough coming off the shoulder injury and having to run the point for dantoni

Douglas-thats what im saying dude think im his play toy i dont play that $hit

Interviewer-so what are you saying toney

Douglas- you know mike about to lose his job right, sh1t i did what any other real n!gga would do come out here in play like $hit fu*c this whole $hit up ill teach that 3 ball loving pringles looking mother fu*ker to f*ck with me. Melo soft a$$ talking about we support the coach nah man dougie dont support this mess dougie support FIRING DANTONI.

Interviewer-wow toney i...

Douglas- hold up wait before you go any further let me finish so yeah while im walking out on the court i look back at coach and give him that YOU KNOW YOU DONE FU*KED UP LOOK right? so im on the court right im brickin the $hit out this game going 0-6 everytime i miss a shot im looking back at the coach giving him the nod you what the nod is right? its that WHAT UP NOW NOD aka HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW so you know dude gonna get all red and mad in 5Hit in throw me on the bench.

Interviewer-so this was all part of your plan toney

Douglas-$hitt what would you do if you was me. deuces.
    Last edited by NYk_Reloaded718; Feb 03, 2012 at 22:45.

well your boyfriend went 6 straight iso's when we had the lead while im not saying thats the reason we lost it stopped the ball movement. melo's a tank man im in no way talking **** about your **** buddy im just pointing out some things, some flaws about your husband.
    I don't think that's accurate.