LA2NY Gameday Thread: Knicks vs. Celtics 2-3-12

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Lin's decent he just needs to make up his mind about what he wants to do quicker he needs to work within the shot clock.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
The problem is Lin hasn't played any serious playing time yet... right now he's thrown into deep and that's why he's struggling a bit...

KingofNy

Starter
Why is Jared Jeffries still getting all this play time? He's soooo bad. Some people say his D is good but I just don't see it.

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
i've been waiting to see a walker dunk for a while. that was so ****ing lame lol. that being said, i prob would have killed him if he tried somethin fancy and missed.

la2ny

Starter
We've played decent enough the last two nights to have a chance to win both games...atleast there is improvement

KingCharles34

All Star
Thats exactly what i was thinking why the fu** are you giving him so much room

Because Pierce is much quicker, and if he got past chandler Stats the only big left that could really challenge at the rim. But Pierce is a crafty player, he might find someone else for an easy dunk once stat or whoever comes to pick him up.

la2ny

Starter
so you give up a 2 to let your opponent get a good look at a 3?
It isn't just about 2's and 3's it's what your naturally supposed to do when playing D. Sag off a bit to make up for your lack of footspeed, I'd rather a long contested J than a layup anyday