Girl trouble

JJtheKnick

Starter
Ok guys this is off topice but I have asked so many people but still no help so I turn to you guys. Ok there is this girl in my class and I really like her but she doesn’t even know I exists (I think). With the girl for some reason I have a very good feeling about her but im am an extremely shy guy and I don’t know to strike up a conversation. So please help guys and this is no joke i really like this girl so please I would really appreciate something I can use. please help me!!!!!!

newmove

Rotation player
Ha! That's simple! Perform an old trick: ask if she could help you with that class studies. Do it polite, say dat she's fckn good at that class and blabla like that. Just do it polite and be confident in yourself. That's what the girls like about guys. I had no probs with that when I was in school.

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
JJ I was under the impression that you were my age...

I have always been the shy type but for some reason, i had soooo many women frieds while I was growing up (Im now 24 & Married)

What kind of advice can I gues you so you can go talk to her...
everyone is different, try and find out what she is interested in, and maybe try to spark up conversation... (i.e. if she's a Knicks fan before the class begins sit next to her and read the paper then be like "wow can you believe the game last night?" and if she leans over and looks at the paper or engages in conversation with you then after class, just say somthing like "so your a Knicks fan, we gotta chill and talk bball sometime")
thats just one scenario, believe me it worked for me. But try and find out what her interest is and do something to start a conversation about it.

hope it helps, email me if anything
[email protected]
or AIM "uadmireme2"

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
oops i wanted to edit... but didnt see the button...

A lot of people think there is a science to talking to women, but there isnt...

Now join my fantasy hoops league dammit!

gr@n@t@

Rookie
well JJ...what happened?did you score????(pls tell me she's a hot babe and not one of those huge blonde girl with wrinkles on her face and so on....)