Amare has transformed from a 26 ppg wrecking ball now into

KingCharles34

All Star
Honestly i think kurt Thomas is better then Amare at this point. Atari's old and washed up, the only player i can think of thats aged worse then him is Greg Oden. Last year proved hes no longer durable enough to even hold up for a full season. Shortly before we got Melo Amare became Asofte Stoudemire. This year, we've seen him intentionally get himself into foul trouble so he can get extra rest. This guys a disgrace to the game of basketball, its time to waive him

*EDIT*

One way or another, Atari's done once Jorts gets back. Harrelson was about to take Amarknee's starting job right before he got hurt.

iSaYughh

Starter
Honestly i think kurt Thomas is better then Amare at this point. Atari's old and washed up, the only player i can think of thats aged worse then him is Greg Oden. Last year proved hes no longer durable enough to even hold up for a full season. Shortly before we got Melo Amare became Asofte Stoudemire. This year, we've seen him intentionally get himself into foul trouble so he can get extra rest. This guys a disgrace to the game of basketball, its time to waive him

*EDIT*

One way or another, Atari's done once Jorts gets back. Harrelson was about to take Amarknee's starting job right before he got hurt.

I always look forward to a Starbury post. And they always deliver.

Allow me to splash you some overdo green. :smoke:

KingCharles34

All Star
I always look forward to a Starbury post. And they always deliver.

Allow me to splash you some overdo green. :smoke:

Right back at u fam i gotta admit i was laughing myself at that post. Its kinda true though...wheres quiggle at? Im sure hes got some things to say about the Renaissance Man :lol:

smokes

Huge Member
Right back at u fam i gotta admit i was laughing myself at that post. Its kinda true though...wheres quiggle at? Im sure hes got some things to say about the Renaissance Man :lol:

We are playing well against good teams and winning against bad teams, his brand of negativity isn't relevant right now.