Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MDA at it Again

replier

Default MDA at it Again

We know Lin made 1 TOs and few bad shot selections, but his intangibles are much better than Douglas. Where he lack confidence in finishing to the basket and scoring, he does lack confidence like Douglas pressure the moment of the game. Once you decide to play him in the 1st 1/2 he should played in the 2nd 1/2. When Douglas entered the game, we lost the momentum. Douglas is game changer and like a cooler at craps table. Now you factor that you gave his minutes to Lin in the 1st 1/2, he even felt more pressure and lacked more confidences. When you want to test players, test them in garbage minutes or practice. If decide to make change in cruacial revial game stick by your guns and stay with the same players. Towards Lin last 5 mins of the 7 minutes he played, Lin started settling down and making plays. Lin might not be the answer but he bring more intangibles to the table than Douglas who crumbles in pressure moments.

2 games in row MDA offensive genious gameplan failed miserably in excution of play to tie or win games. Is it the messenger fault or the players, you ask? It took 25 games for the Knicks to feel comfortable in pick and roll offense.

Regardless of the outcome tonight MDA is a goner. from my mouth to Dolan ears.

Game plan A
    sit Melo and Stat and Chandler rest of year and tank the season to make sure we get top 5 pick (b/c our pcik top 5 protect) use that pick to trade to land Curry.

plan B
    trade Melo Stat Fields or Shumpert for PG. With MDA gone Stat would be best choice. landing perimter PF and quality PG who does make TO

replier

Mike Woodson is not the answer to replace MDA b/c his swtiching defense of strategy he used in Atlanta is not a good game plan for Knicks.

bring Isiah back, can't get any worse LOL

Originally Posted by shizzee
    Mike Woodson is not the answer to replace MDA b/c his swtiching defense of strategy he used in Atlanta is not a good game plan for Knicks.

bring Isiah back, can't get any worse LOL
    Jeff Van Gundy.

you are dumb.

ive been on this forums for many years.. i rarely post...

I come here to read people opinions and hear the latest news/rumors.

but this guy is seriously pissing me off.. can we all have a vote to ip ban him from the forum or something.

Its just seriously getting ridiculous.

Originally Posted by dragon434
    ive been on this forums for many years.. i rarely post...

I come here to read people opinions and hear the latest news/rumors.

but this guy is seriously pissing me off.. can we all have a vote to ip ban him from the forum or something.

Its just seriously getting ridiculous.

I just created a new custom user group where members cannot start new threads, cannot leave negative rep, cannot rate threads, cannot send pm, etc. Guess who's the first to be part of it?

Originally Posted by rady
    I just created a new custom user group where members cannot start new threads, cannot leave negative rep, cannot rate threads, cannot send pm, etc. Guess who's the first to be part of it?
    Finally, +1.

Originally Posted by rady
    Sad it had to come to that - for all the crazy stuff that goes down here. But for real, this guy was intensely irritating. Would've been fine if he just posted in a regular thread and didn't start a new one when any thought entered his head.

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

whats wrong with the thread LOL.. it has me laughing with all the replies!!!