Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where in the world and when in time is Amare going 2 be traded!?: Part 1 Golden State

Superstar

Originally Posted by InGodsHands
    Wow that has to be the funniest thread here in a while.

Douglas/STAT for Ellis/Lee

SMH @ stupidity of the OP

Lee ->>>>>>>>> Amare...really?, SMH
    Ellis ->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>Douglas

Warriors would be rolling in their floor laughing at this "trade proposal.WHY?THEY WOULD GET THE BETTER OF THE DEAL, MARK JACKSON WOULD GET THE MOST OUT OF STAT.

Again SMFH
    We are giving up on a guy that gave us, 25.3ppg, 8.3rpg, and 1.9 blks, last year, in 78 games.What the hell is wrong with you people, of course his stat are going to drop with MELO here.I bet he still averages over 20PPG, this year, please calm down guys.

You guys are crazy, talkin about trading Stoudemire smh

You cant trade him, he has ZERO value. I'd strongly support it if our 3 gm's decided to waive him. Hes useless, he belongs in the D League. No team really has any interest in him, hes a cancer type player.

Superstar

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    You guys are crazy, talkin about trading Stoudemire smh

You cant trade him, he has ZERO value. I'd strongly support it if our 3 gm's decided to waive him. Hes useless, he belongs in the D League. No team really has any interest in him, hes a cancer type player.
    D League?I hope your trying to make a point brah.

Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    top 5 pf? if (STAT) was top 5... this team wouldn't be 8-15
    Hey, even KG couldn't get the 'Wolves out of the hole. I do agree that STAT should have a higher PPG (and take better shots), needs to rebound better (David Lee did a better job and he's got shorter arms), and he needs to be as fearless as he was in previous years.

And what's wrong with KG being 50 and still playing great? Grant Hill's 80 and doing just fine. (Could turn the ball over less..)

Don't get me wrong, I love Lee, he was the only reason those Knicks teams were remotely interesting over the past few years, but Amare is a Top 5 PF and David Lee isn't really close to top 10.
    You got it wrong David Lee is top 10 PF this season Amare is crap. You have:

Kevin Love
    Blake Griffin
    Lamarcus Aldridge
    Pau Gasol
    Chris Bosh
    Paul Milsap
    David Lee
    Josh Smith
    Kevin Garnett
    Andrea Bargnani

All of those play better basketball this season than Amare

Last night he was matched up versus Kris Kardashian: