Where in the world and when in time is Amare going 2 be traded!?: Part 1 Golden State

Purch.

Rookie
wtf calderon and bargani? were getting a terrible contract back in calderon and a PF whos only good for shooting jumpers? he can space the floor but his Defense and rebounding is probably worst then stats we have our bargani already his name is jorts and jorts actually can hit the long ball, play D, and rebound all at the same time. and then you want calderon another crap defender whos like 30 lol :rofl: your parents should of took this route before having you :fellatio:

Dude is obsessed with Calderon.:barf:
For some reason he thinks Bargani is worth giving up Stat for too?

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Gordon is on a fat contract and does nothing. Stuckey isn't bad, but he's a little better than the average dime a dozen combo guard.

If we got Ellis why would we TRADE him? He's a good and willing passer.
a healthy gordon is not bad at all he's been injured but if he can come back healthy i would put gordon next to melo over ellis. gordons a better all around player ellis is a better scorer. ellis/melo tandem who knows if that would work if ellis and melo can play together ill keep em.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
a healthy gordon is not bad at all he's been injured but if he can come back healthy i would put gordon next to melo over ellis. ellis/melo tandem who knows if that would work if ellis and melo can play together ill keep em.
Trust me, dude, you can still get more out of A.I. than Gordon. My friend lives in Detroit and is a fan of the Pistons. He can confirm this, he watches every game of there's. You don't want him. It's not just an injury, he's done nothing since being with them.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Trust me, dude, you can still get more out of A.I. than Gordon. My friend lives in Detroit and is a fan of the Pistons. He can confirm this, he watches every game of there's. You don't want him. It's not just an injury, he's done nothing since being with them.
lol oh your talking about ben gordon i was talking about eric gordon :teeth: i had put ellis for eric gordon in that post straight up for ellis as well my bad bro but yeah you got a point

but dude was talking about flippin ellis for someone so i was just throwing out trades i thought we would be able to get for ellis if we were to trade something for him that would also help us with our guard postion needs.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
lol oh your talking about ben gordon i was talking about eric gordon :teeth: i had put ellis for eric gordon in that post straight up for ellis as well my bad bro but yeah you got a point

but dude was talking about flippin ellis for someone so i was just throwing out trades i thought we would be able to get for ellis if we were to trade something for him that would also help us with our guard postion needs.
Ohhh:lol:.

metrocard

Legend
Whats the obsession with combo guards?

As guys like Lawson, Miller, Holliday, Paul, Lowry, and Rubio are leading to their teams as elite scoring squads with good ball movement and get open shots...you would kinda see the trend where a guard who knows how to play his position and keeps the offense efficient...ball movement...ball security...create easy open shots....but we're blessed by Douglas, Shumpert...and now the idea of playing SG scoring guard Monta Ellis to be our savior for offense. Isolation ball...man you guys can't seem to get enough.

Word. BEN Gordon has been nothing but a bust for the Pistons. I thought he was going to turn into a perennial all star when they first signed him. What a huge disappointment for Piston fans. :boohoo:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
A lot of posters on here are obsessed with points per game.

Just because Melo averages more points than Stoudemire doesn't mean he's having a better year. They're both struggling, but Melo has actually played worse. He's shooting Jamal Crawford field goal percentages, and he's not as clutch as Crawford was on the Knicks.

I think the Knicks should focus on firing Mike Antoni first. Then let the team play, and if they still can't get it together, then the Knicks can trade players.

But team chemistry >>> talent

If the Knicks keep trading everyone like they've been doing the last 3 seasons, the Knicks won't have the chemistry to win any games.

fender0577

Rotation player
Wow that has to be the funniest thread here in a while.

Douglas/STAT for Ellis/Lee

SMH @ stupidity of the OP:teeth:

Lee ->>>>>>>>> Amare...really?, SMH
Ellis ->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Douglas

Warriors would be rolling in their floor laughing at this "trade proposal.WHY?THEY WOULD GET THE BETTER OF THE DEAL, MARK JACKSON WOULD GET THE MOST OUT OF STAT.

Again SMFH:teeth:
We are giving up on a guy that gave us, 25.3ppg, 8.3rpg, and 1.9 blks, last year, in 78 games.What the hell is wrong with you people, of course his stat are going to drop with MELO here.I bet he still averages over 20PPG, this year, please calm down guys.

KingCharles34

All Star
You guys are crazy, talkin about trading Stoudemire smh

You cant trade him, he has ZERO value. I'd strongly support it if our 3 gm's decided to waive him. Hes useless, he belongs in the D League. No team really has any interest in him, hes a cancer type player.

fender0577

Rotation player
You guys are crazy, talkin about trading Stoudemire smh

You cant trade him, he has ZERO value. I'd strongly support it if our 3 gm's decided to waive him. Hes useless, he belongs in the D League. No team really has any interest in him, hes a cancer type player.
D League?I hope your trying to make a point brah.

pakopako

Benchwarmer
top 5 pf? :wtf: if (STAT) was top 5... this team wouldn't be 8-15
Hey, even KG couldn't get the 'Wolves out of the hole. I do agree that STAT should have a higher PPG (and take better shots), needs to rebound better (David Lee did a better job and he's got shorter arms), and he needs to be as fearless as he was in previous years.

And what's wrong with KG being 50 and still playing great? Grant Hill's 80 and doing just fine. (Could turn the ball over less..)

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
Don't get me wrong, I love Lee, he was the only reason those Knicks teams were remotely interesting over the past few years, but Amare is a Top 5 PF and David Lee isn't really close to top 10.
You got it wrong David Lee is top 10 PF this season Amare is crap. You have:

Kevin Love
Blake Griffin
Lamarcus Aldridge
Pau Gasol
Chris Bosh
Paul Milsap
David Lee
Josh Smith
Kevin Garnett
Andrea Bargnani

All of those play better basketball this season than Amare