Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35

Thread: Where in the world and when in time is Amare going 2 be traded!?: Part 1 Golden State

  1. #16
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    538
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    That wouldn't work. We'd have to give up fields and shump as well if we wanted to get Lee and curry and we'd probably take a bad contract of theirs or something.

  2. #17
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    LOL.......
    lol you got any better trade for the knicks, they can get with ellis thats realistic and can improve this team? as well as satisfying the other team.

  3. #18
    replier
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I know I promised I would start a thread with trade idea, but I could resist when I saw this idea, this for Knickswilllriseagain

    Raptors get Stat Nash Douglas
    Suns get Bayless Barbosa
    Knicks get Bargnani Calderon

    Canada get its hero back and Stat get his PG where he is most productive. I won't be long Ed Davis is trade for Tristan Thompson another Canadian.

    Nash Derozan Kleiza Stat Johnson
    Douglas Butler Johnson Davis Magloire

    Bayless was at best when he was in Arizona and shumpert highly regarded in the draft by Suns management

    Bayless Dudley Hill Frye Gortat
    Price Jones Childress Morris Lopez
    Barbosa Warrick

    Knicks get perfect forward compliment Melo and opens the court for Chandler as well. With PG who will get his teammate right place without making mistakes.

    Calderon Melo Bargnani Chandler
    BD Shumpert Walker Jort Jeffries
    Jordan Lin IR

  4. #19
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,013
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    lol you got any better trade for the knicks, they can get with ellis thats realistic and can improve this team? as well as satisfying the other team.
    Gordon is on a fat contract and does nothing. Stuckey isn't bad, but he's a little better than the average dime a dozen combo guard.

    If we got Ellis why would we TRADE him? He's a good and willing passer.

  5. #20
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by shizzee
    I know I promised I would start a thread with trade idea, but I could resist when I saw this idea, this for Knickswilllriseagain

    Raptors get Stat Nash Douglas
    Suns get Bayless Barbosa
    Knicks get Bargnani Calderon

    Canada get its hero back and Stat get his PG where he is most productive. I won't be long Ed Davis is trade for Tristan Thompson another Canadian.

    Nash Derozan Kleiza Stat Johnson
    Douglas Butler Johnson Davis Magloire

    Bayless was at best when he was in Arizona and shumpert highly regarded in the draft by Suns management

    Bayless Dudley Hill Frye Gortat
    Price Jones Childress Morris Lopez
    Barbosa Warrick

    Knicks get perfect forward compliment Melo and opens the court for Chandler as well. With PG who will get his teammate right place without making mistakes.

    Calderon Melo Bargnani Chandler
    BD Shumpert Walker Jort Jeffries
    Jordan Lin IR
    wtf calderon and bargani? were getting a terrible contract back in calderon and a PF whos only good for shooting jumpers? he can space the floor but his Defense and rebounding is probably worst then stats we have our bargani already his name is jorts and jorts actually can hit the long ball, play D, and rebound all at the same time. and then you want calderon another crap defender whos like 30 lol your parents should of took this route before having you

  6. #21
    Newbie Purch.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    wtf calderon and bargani? were getting a terrible contract back in calderon and a PF whos only good for shooting jumpers? he can space the floor but his Defense and rebounding is probably worst then stats we have our bargani already his name is jorts and jorts actually can hit the long ball, play D, and rebound all at the same time. and then you want calderon another crap defender whos like 30 lol your parents should of took this route before having you
    Dude is obsessed with Calderon.
    For some reason he thinks Bargani is worth giving up Stat for too?

  7. #22
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,013
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    I can't believe my eyes.

  8. #23
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    Gordon is on a fat contract and does nothing. Stuckey isn't bad, but he's a little better than the average dime a dozen combo guard.

    If we got Ellis why would we TRADE him? He's a good and willing passer.
    a healthy gordon is not bad at all he's been injured but if he can come back healthy i would put gordon next to melo over ellis. gordons a better all around player ellis is a better scorer. ellis/melo tandem who knows if that would work if ellis and melo can play together ill keep em.

  9. #24
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,013
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    a healthy gordon is not bad at all he's been injured but if he can come back healthy i would put gordon next to melo over ellis. ellis/melo tandem who knows if that would work if ellis and melo can play together ill keep em.
    Trust me, dude, you can still get more out of A.I. than Gordon. My friend lives in Detroit and is a fan of the Pistons. He can confirm this, he watches every game of there's. You don't want him. It's not just an injury, he's done nothing since being with them.

  10. #25
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    Trust me, dude, you can still get more out of A.I. than Gordon. My friend lives in Detroit and is a fan of the Pistons. He can confirm this, he watches every game of there's. You don't want him. It's not just an injury, he's done nothing since being with them.
    lol oh your talking about ben gordon i was talking about eric gordon i had put ellis for eric gordon in that post straight up for ellis as well my bad bro but yeah you got a point

    but dude was talking about flippin ellis for someone so i was just throwing out trades i thought we would be able to get for ellis if we were to trade something for him that would also help us with our guard postion needs.

  11. #26
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,013
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    lol oh your talking about ben gordon i was talking about eric gordon i had put ellis for eric gordon in that post straight up for ellis as well my bad bro but yeah you got a point

    but dude was talking about flippin ellis for someone so i was just throwing out trades i thought we would be able to get for ellis if we were to trade something for him that would also help us with our guard postion needs.
    Ohhh.

  12. #27
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Whats the obsession with combo guards?

    As guys like Lawson, Miller, Holliday, Paul, Lowry, and Rubio are leading to their teams as elite scoring squads with good ball movement and get open shots...you would kinda see the trend where a guard who knows how to play his position and keeps the offense efficient...ball movement...ball security...create easy open shots....but we're blessed by Douglas, Shumpert...and now the idea of playing SG scoring guard Monta Ellis to be our savior for offense. Isolation ball...man you guys can't seem to get enough.

  13. #28
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Purch.
    Dude is obsessed with Calderon.
    For some reason he thinks Bargani is worth giving up Stat for too?
    Bargnani is a better post defender than Amare. If Andrea can rebound it would be no question.

  14. #29
    Veteran AmareForPresident's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Queens,NY
    Posts
    1,791
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    Trust me, dude, you can still get more out of A.I. than Gordon. My friend lives in Detroit and is a fan of the Pistons. He can confirm this, he watches every game of there's. You don't want him. It's not just an injury, he's done nothing since being with them.
    Word. BEN Gordon has been nothing but a bust for the Pistons. I thought he was going to turn into a perennial all star when they first signed him. What a huge disappointment for Piston fans.

  15. #30
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    A lot of posters on here are obsessed with points per game.

    Just because Melo averages more points than Stoudemire doesn't mean he's having a better year. They're both struggling, but Melo has actually played worse. He's shooting Jamal Crawford field goal percentages, and he's not as clutch as Crawford was on the Knicks.

    I think the Knicks should focus on firing Mike Antoni first. Then let the team play, and if they still can't get it together, then the Knicks can trade players.

    But team chemistry >>> talent

    If the Knicks keep trading everyone like they've been doing the last 3 seasons, the Knicks won't have the chemistry to win any games.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •