Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where in the world and when in time is Amare going 2 be traded!?: Part 1 Golden State

Superstar

That wouldn't work. We'd have to give up fields and shump as well if we wanted to get Lee and curry and we'd probably take a bad contract of theirs or something.

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    LOL.......
    lol you got any better trade for the knicks, they can get with ellis thats realistic and can improve this team? as well as satisfying the other team.

replier

I know I promised I would start a thread with trade idea, but I could resist when I saw this idea, this for Knickswilllriseagain

Raptors get Stat Nash Douglas
    Suns get Bayless Barbosa
    Knicks get Bargnani Calderon

Canada get its hero back and Stat get his PG where he is most productive. I won't be long Ed Davis is trade for Tristan Thompson another Canadian.

Nash Derozan Kleiza Stat Johnson
    Douglas Butler Johnson Davis Magloire

Bayless was at best when he was in Arizona and shumpert highly regarded in the draft by Suns management

Bayless Dudley Hill Frye Gortat
    Price Jones Childress Morris Lopez
    Barbosa Warrick

Knicks get perfect forward compliment Melo and opens the court for Chandler as well. With PG who will get his teammate right place without making mistakes.

Calderon Melo Bargnani Chandler
    BD Shumpert Walker Jort Jeffries
    Jordan Lin IR

Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    lol you got any better trade for the knicks, they can get with ellis thats realistic and can improve this team? as well as satisfying the other team.
    Gordon is on a fat contract and does nothing. Stuckey isn't bad, but he's a little better than the average dime a dozen combo guard.

If we got Ellis why would we TRADE him? He's a good and willing passer.

Originally Posted by shizzee
    I know I promised I would start a thread with trade idea, but I could resist when I saw this idea, this for Knickswilllriseagain

Raptors get Stat Nash Douglas
    Suns get Bayless Barbosa
    Knicks get Bargnani Calderon

Canada get its hero back and Stat get his PG where he is most productive. I won't be long Ed Davis is trade for Tristan Thompson another Canadian.

Nash Derozan Kleiza Stat Johnson
    Douglas Butler Johnson Davis Magloire

Bayless was at best when he was in Arizona and shumpert highly regarded in the draft by Suns management

Bayless Dudley Hill Frye Gortat
    Price Jones Childress Morris Lopez
    Barbosa Warrick

Knicks get perfect forward compliment Melo and opens the court for Chandler as well. With PG who will get his teammate right place without making mistakes.

Calderon Melo Bargnani Chandler
    BD Shumpert Walker Jort Jeffries
    Jordan Lin IR
    wtf calderon and bargani? were getting a terrible contract back in calderon and a PF whos only good for shooting jumpers? he can space the floor but his Defense and rebounding is probably worst then stats we have our bargani already his name is jorts and jorts actually can hit the long ball, play D, and rebound all at the same time. and then you want calderon another crap defender whos like 30 lol your parents should of took this route before having you

wtf calderon and bargani? were getting a terrible contract back in calderon and a PF whos only good for shooting jumpers? he can space the floor but his Defense and rebounding is probably worst then stats we have our bargani already his name is jorts and jorts actually can hit the long ball, play D, and rebound all at the same time. and then you want calderon another crap defender whos like 30 lol your parents should of took this route before having you
    Dude is obsessed with Calderon.
    For some reason he thinks Bargani is worth giving up Stat for too?

I can't believe my eyes.

Gordon is on a fat contract and does nothing. Stuckey isn't bad, but he's a little better than the average dime a dozen combo guard.

If we got Ellis why would we TRADE him? He's a good and willing passer.
    a healthy gordon is not bad at all he's been injured but if he can come back healthy i would put gordon next to melo over ellis. gordons a better all around player ellis is a better scorer. ellis/melo tandem who knows if that would work if ellis and melo can play together ill keep em.

a healthy gordon is not bad at all he's been injured but if he can come back healthy i would put gordon next to melo over ellis. ellis/melo tandem who knows if that would work if ellis and melo can play together ill keep em.
    Trust me, dude, you can still get more out of A.I. than Gordon. My friend lives in Detroit and is a fan of the Pistons. He can confirm this, he watches every game of there's. You don't want him. It's not just an injury, he's done nothing since being with them.

Trust me, dude, you can still get more out of A.I. than Gordon. My friend lives in Detroit and is a fan of the Pistons. He can confirm this, he watches every game of there's. You don't want him. It's not just an injury, he's done nothing since being with them.
    lol oh your talking about ben gordon i was talking about eric gordon i had put ellis for eric gordon in that post straight up for ellis as well my bad bro but yeah you got a point

but dude was talking about flippin ellis for someone so i was just throwing out trades i thought we would be able to get for ellis if we were to trade something for him that would also help us with our guard postion needs.

lol oh your talking about ben gordon i was talking about eric gordon i had put ellis for eric gordon in that post straight up for ellis as well my bad bro but yeah you got a point

but dude was talking about flippin ellis for someone so i was just throwing out trades i thought we would be able to get for ellis if we were to trade something for him that would also help us with our guard postion needs.
    Ohhh.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Whats the obsession with combo guards?

As guys like Lawson, Miller, Holliday, Paul, Lowry, and Rubio are leading to their teams as elite scoring squads with good ball movement and get open shots...you would kinda see the trend where a guard who knows how to play his position and keeps the offense efficient...ball movement...ball security...create easy open shots....but we're blessed by Douglas, Shumpert...and now the idea of playing SG scoring guard Monta Ellis to be our savior for offense. Isolation ball...man you guys can't seem to get enough.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by Purch.
    Dude is obsessed with Calderon.
    For some reason he thinks Bargani is worth giving up Stat for too?
    Bargnani is a better post defender than Amare. If Andrea can rebound it would be no question.

Word. BEN Gordon has been nothing but a bust for the Pistons. I thought he was going to turn into a perennial all star when they first signed him. What a huge disappointment for Piston fans.

KnicksonLIN.com

A lot of posters on here are obsessed with points per game.

Just because Melo averages more points than Stoudemire doesn't mean he's having a better year. They're both struggling, but Melo has actually played worse. He's shooting Jamal Crawford field goal percentages, and he's not as clutch as Crawford was on the Knicks.

I think the Knicks should focus on firing Mike Antoni first. Then let the team play, and if they still can't get it together, then the Knicks can trade players.

But team chemistry >>> talent

If the Knicks keep trading everyone like they've been doing the last 3 seasons, the Knicks won't have the chemistry to win any games.