Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Not a game thread....

Best game all season so enjoyable man I'm feeling good

TRIPLE LINdy baby!

Cmon Stat Dont Rub Dudes Head While He's Giving His Hall Of Fame Speech Your Rustyness Might Rub Off On Him

Lin should be the starting PG until Davis proves himself, Douglas needs to be made inactive. Stoudemire too, that starting pf job should be for Harrelson when he comes back

Originally Posted by YuvalNYC
    I seriously don't remember the last time I truly enjoyed watching a NYK game
    +1. I thought about playing video games and not even watching it tonight and I watch EVERY game. I'm glad I did.

I hope that this fun win wasn't a disaster in disguise. D'Antoni should still be fired tomorrow, I hope this win doesn't save him. Lin won this game, not D'Antoni.

Lin needs to be the guy that runs the offense, not Antoni. Lins a genius

A great win i feel so good right now and our team gets a well deserved 2 days off right now i hope this is the start of something new, Lin truly carried the team on his back tonight and he is the exact reason why we won... He held Deron Williams down good, real good

Lin was exciting! That's really all I can say about that performance. It was very foretelling of what this guy hopes to accomplish in the NBA, and with little time, he packs a big punch, the upsides were infinite!

Also, **** D'Antoni for taking this long to get the man some minutes. Seriously, how inept do you have to be to keep guys off the court like that? You have to try extra hard just to deny guys minutes. D'Antoni acted as if Lin was Stephen Jackson.

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Exactly. The Knicks win because of Lin and lose in spite of D'antoni. D'Antoni's coaching isn't the reason our Knicks won tonight, I hope Dolan sees that.

Originally Posted by BachaCho
    A great win i feel so good right now and our team gets a well deserved 2 days off right now i hope this is the start of something new, Lin truly carried the team on his back tonight and he is the exact reason why we won... He held Deron Williams down good, real good
    they need to use those 2 days to insert Lin in practice with our starters so they can gain some chemistry. If lin can learn to play with our starters hell give baron all the time he needs.

Originally Posted by KingofNy
    +1. I thought about playing video games and not even watching it tonight and I watch EVERY game. I'm glad I did.

I hope that this fun win wasn't a disaster in disguise. D'Antoni should still be fired tomorrow, I hope this win doesn't save him. Lin won this game, not D'Antoni.
    Ha, same here, I was a quick moment away from popping in NBA2k12 instead of watching the game, but I'm glad I didn't!

Originally Posted by BrianMan
    Lin was exciting! That's really all I can say about that performance. It was very foretelling of what this guy hopes to accomplish in the NBA, and with little time, he packs a big punch, the upsides were infinite!

Also, **** D'Antoni for taking this long to get the man some minutes. Seriously, how inept do you have to be to keep guys off the court like that? You have to try extra hard just to deny guys minutes. D'Antoni acted as if Lin was Stephen Jackson.
    EXACTLY +1!

You really have to wonder how good we'd be right now if he didn't outcast Corey Brewer, Anthony Randolph, Jeremy Lin, Steve Novak, Jerome Jordan, etc.?

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    I agree, Davis isnít entitled to anything, he must prove he deserves starting job. I think Lin have proven himselfs by now. He is our starter.

Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    they need to use those 2 days to insert Lin in practice with our starters so they can gain some chemistry. If lin can learn to play with our starters hell give baron all the time he needs.
    To be honest, his raw talent is an upside for this team right now. They seemed to get into the grove of losing, playing without fundamentals. He came in, talked it up on the court all day long, dished when the dishes needed to be done, drove it to the hoop when the car had the keys in it, etc.

Default Lin is trending worldwide on Twitter!

Uploaded with [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]