Not a game thread....

Seba

Benchwarmer
a little off-topic, but whats most saddening about the TD situation, is the fact that he is now an awful SG aswell. MDA really burned the guy.

mafra

Legend
This just shows how awful Shumpert and Toney Douglas are at playing point guard. Both good players, but its not their position.

Jeremy Lin is playing well, but honestly he hasn't done anything imo that a servicable point guard shouldn't be able to do.

If only we had made some sort of move at the beginning of the season to get someone, ANYONE who can play the position at the beginning of the season we probably wouldn't be so deep in the whole under 500... Because look how much better as a team we are when SOMEONE knows the FREAKING BASICS AND MOST SIMPLISTIC FUNDAMENTALS OF PLAYING POINT GUARD...

In an ideal world Shumpert is your starting SG, and TD is the 6th man scoring spark off the bench, and LIN is backup PG. This would help the roster b/c all 3 would be cheap otpions moving fwd. I hope Lin proves worthy...

Baron Davis (Lin)
JR Smith (Shumpert)
Carmelo (Fields)
Amar'e (Joorts)
Chandler (Jeffries)

Douglas & Walker scoring options off the bench. Play when hot, sit when cold.

Purch.

Rookie
Jeremy Lin is playing well, but honestly he hasn't done anything imo that a servicable point guard shouldn't be able to do.

This...

We have been so drained for a real PG that we are just awestruck at what a serviceable PG can do. I don't mind it though.

KingofNy

Starter
Stat is a retard. Thanks to that dumb foul Jared Jeffries is going to get 30+ minutes and Stat's out for the 3rd quarter. UGH.

mafra

Legend
Stat is a retard. Thanks to that foul Jared Jeffries is going to get 30+ minutes. UGH.

We desperately need a win. Playing lowly crosstown rival. Carmelo is 3-10 and STAT has been in foul trouble all night. Both COMBINED have 18 points. Nice.

mafra

Legend
I guess we're saving Novak in case we need somebody to chuck up a backwards, left-naded hook 3 with 2 seconds left in the game.

KingofNy

Starter
We desperately need a win. Playing lowly crosstown rival. Carmelo is 3-10 and STAT has been in foul trouble all night. Both COMBINED have 18 points. Nice.

I agree. Stat always finds a way to get in foul trouble when Melo's shooting poorly.

KingofNy

Starter
a little off-topic, but whats most saddening about the TD situation, is the fact that he is now an awful SG aswell. MDA really burned the guy.

I'd say we burn him even more and send him to the D-league so D'Antoni doesn't get the urge to use him anymore.

KingofNy

Starter
D'Antoni STILL HAS NO F*CKING CLUE!

He plays 4 guys who can't score at the same damn time. It's no wonder we can't get a lead against the Nets. D'Antoni is running a lineup of:

Lin - Non scorer
Fields - Non scorer
Melo
Jeffries - Non scorer
Chandler - Non scorer

LOL this dude is wack! At least put in Novak or Walker in place of Jeffries so we have another option to score. It's like 1 on 5 on offense.

KingofNy

Starter
So MDA pulls Fields and puts Douglas in when we're having a hard time scoring. God help us. Get ready for 5 Douglas missed 3's in 3 minutes.