Not a game thread....

KingCharles34

All Star
I'm so glad we have Lin instead of Chris Paul. His basketball talent and IQ matches his greatness in the other areas in Harvard.

Best post in this thread. Some people might think this post is a little early but Lins basketball IQ will eventually make it a solidified fact that hes the best point guard in the NBA.

Being Smart > Being fast and athletic

Lin > CP3

KingofNy

Starter
Where is the timeout from MDA when it's obvious our guys are tired? I know... He'll wait until we're on a run.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Best post in this thread. Some people might think this post is a little early but Lins basketball IQ will eventually make it a solidified fact that hes the best point guard in the NBA.

Being Smart > Being fast and athletic

Lin > CP3
Just imagine an off-season with Lin helping Shumpert. In one-thirds of next season instead of Shumpert being Wade 2.0 Wade will be wanting to be Shumpert 2.0.

KingCharles34

All Star
Just imagine an off-season with Lin helping Shumpert. In one-thirds of next season instead of Shumpert being Wade 2.0 Wade will be wanting to be Shumpert 2.0.

I agree and its not even really about Wade being older, Shumpert is just a naturally better player and it will show next year. I think Lin and Shump could even be considered the best backcourt in the NBA by the end of this season

Imagine if we had a legit Pg man we could be doing damage that's why we should have kept Felton

We need to cut Bibby and pick up another Driving Pg that's more athletic

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Lin has to stay in for the rest of the game even though he is exhausted, he is why were winning right now and he is bringing the energy and momentum right now so if D Antoni takes him out thatd be a terrible decision

KingofNy

Starter
I come back to CPU and check box and see LIN has 17 points!

Not only does he have 19 points, he's +8 on the +/- and also has 7 assists, 5 boards, 2 steals and ONLY 1 turnover. It would take Douglas 5 games to get those stats.

KingCharles34

All Star
Imagine if we had a legit Pg man we could be doing damage that's why we should have kept Felton

We need to cut Bibby and pick up another Driving Pg that's more athletic

Lin > Felton

Im not sure why Lin didnt get minutes from Antoni sooner, hes an Antoni type point guard. Lin's improvising instincts are unmatched