Not a game thread....

KingofNy

Starter
I think people fans gave up caring after last night. Not even a game thread today. Knicks look like they're firing D'Antoni tomorrow by the way they're playing.

KingCharles34

All Star
If we lose to the Nets im gonna be real pissed, we better not lose this game. If we do, then instead of marinating my cok n ballz with KY Jelly i will video tape myself marinating them with bengay, which will cause me great pain. I want the pain, I WANT PAIN

mafra

Legend
Who cares. This loss is in the books already. Why care? They don't... Pinch me in May and let's see if we're in the playoffs (and then watch as we get swept).

LeFlume

All Star
We played some great D against the Celtics but now we can't stop shit. Give up 30 points to The Nest in 12 minutes is. :barf:

KingofNy

Starter
If we lose to the Nets im gonna be real pissed, we better not lose this game. If we do, then instead of marinating my cok n ballz with KY Jelly i will video tape myself marinating them with bengay, which will cause me great pain. I want the pain, I WANT PAIN

It's not if we lose but when. I can't wait for D'antoni to get fired so we can end our misery. Nothing about his offense is good and if he ran this same offense he runs now with no all-stars they would avg 50 pts a game.

mafra

Legend
We played some great D against the Celtics but now we can't stop shit. Give up 30 points to The Nest in 12 minutes is. :barf:

Carmelo 2-7 again. 7 shots for 7 points. Ama're and Tyson taking a night off.

Nah, losing 2 of 3 isn;t good enough. They have to lose all 3 of the back-2-back-back.

This team is playing itself into a corner. 30 wins is going to be out of reach soon enough. 29-37 might not get you the 8th see.

KingofNy

Starter
Didn't take long for Douglas to come into the game. Why are we playing two pg's? Lin is soooo much better.

MDA is a joke. He's running Lin at SG yet Lin is a PURE PG and Douglas is more like a SG. Our coach is clueless.

LeFlume

All Star
If we can rebound and get some steals this small line up with Lin, Walker, TD is perfect for some fast break points-- but if we dont get any stops we can fall behind by 10 in a new york minute..

Purch.

Rookie
Didn't take long for Douglas to come into the game. Why are we playing two pg's? Lin is soooo much better.

MDA is a joke. He's running Lin at SG yet Lin is a PURE PG and Douglas is more like a SG. Our coach is clueless.

Hey, It's working at least, just because it actually matches up against the opposition, weird how that works D'antoni, right?

KingofNy

Starter
Lin has more assists and steals in the last two minutes than Douglas did in his last two games. Who would of figured? :teeth: