Not a game thread....

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
That's the only negative coming out of this game. D'Antoni should get fired just for waiting so long to play Lin. You guys hear the Garden playing Pearl Jam at the end? Jeremy's spoken... spoken. Yea boy this feels good.
Yup, I noticed that. Awesome.

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Thats the realest sh*t i ever heard...if Rose was as slow as Lin he would be a d leaguer

Alright thats the dumbest shit i ever heard Lin is alot better then people expect and he is actually talented, very talented... But its the Nets not OKC or the Heat; If he worked on his jump shot and 3 shot he can be extremely good and top 20 PG in the league

KingCharles34

All Star
Lin should be the starting PG until Davis proves himself, Douglas needs to be made inactive. Stoudemire too, that starting pf job should be for Harrelson when he comes back

KingofNy

Starter
I seriously don't remember the last time I truly enjoyed watching a NYK game

+1. I thought about playing video games and not even watching it tonight and I watch EVERY game. I'm glad I did.

I hope that this fun win wasn't a disaster in disguise. D'Antoni should still be fired tomorrow, I hope this win doesn't save him. Lin won this game, not D'Antoni.

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
A great win i feel so good right now and our team gets a well deserved 2 days off right now i hope this is the start of something new, Lin truly carried the team on his back tonight and he is the exact reason why we won... He held Deron Williams down good, real good

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
Lin was exciting! That's really all I can say about that performance. It was very foretelling of what this guy hopes to accomplish in the NBA, and with little time, he packs a big punch, the upsides were infinite!

Also, **** D'Antoni for taking this long to get the man some minutes. Seriously, how inept do you have to be to keep guys off the court like that? You have to try extra hard just to deny guys minutes. D'Antoni acted as if Lin was Stephen Jackson.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
A great win i feel so good right now and our team gets a well deserved 2 days off right now i hope this is the start of something new, Lin truly carried the team on his back tonight and he is the exact reason why we won... He held Deron Williams down good, real good
they need to use those 2 days to insert Lin in practice with our starters so they can gain some chemistry. If lin can learn to play with our starters hell give baron all the time he needs.

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
+1. I thought about playing video games and not even watching it tonight and I watch EVERY game. I'm glad I did.

I hope that this fun win wasn't a disaster in disguise. D'Antoni should still be fired tomorrow, I hope this win doesn't save him. Lin won this game, not D'Antoni.

Ha, same here, I was a quick moment away from popping in NBA2k12 instead of watching the game, but I'm glad I didn't!

KingofNy

Starter
Lin was exciting! That's really all I can say about that performance. It was very foretelling of what this guy hopes to accomplish in the NBA, and with little time, he packs a big punch, the upsides were infinite!

Also, **** D'Antoni for taking this long to get the man some minutes. Seriously, how inept do you have to be to keep guys off the court like that? You have to try extra hard just to deny guys minutes. D'Antoni acted as if Lin was Stephen Jackson.

EXACTLY +1!

You really have to wonder how good we'd be right now if he didn't outcast Corey Brewer, Anthony Randolph, Jeremy Lin, Steve Novak, Jerome Jordan, etc.?

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
they need to use those 2 days to insert Lin in practice with our starters so they can gain some chemistry. If lin can learn to play with our starters hell give baron all the time he needs.

To be honest, his raw talent is an upside for this team right now. They seemed to get into the grove of losing, playing without fundamentals. He came in, talked it up on the court all day long, dished when the dishes needed to be done, drove it to the hoop when the car had the keys in it, etc.