Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Resign him and keep him long term

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Resign him and trade him January 2013 with Amare

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters

inthemix

Rookie
Lol Im on like my 4th ps3.. I got a slim now cause I hear those have less of a chance for the YLOD (Yellow light of death).. SO far so good..

I'm still on my first PS3 that I've had for over four years..

Back to the topic though, I haven't been this excited about the Knicks in years. I feel that those who are skeptical on how well Amare and Melo will fit are really underestimating what Lin is bringing to this team. Melo even said himself that he's going to have the ball in Lin's hands. He doesn't want to play point-foward, he wants to get back to what he does best. I think this team can make great leaps and strides in the near future.. and we already have. Guess we'll see how it unfolds.

Haha I was thinking earlier.. that'd be f***ing awesome if we could go on a run like the '08 rockets. 22 or 23 in a row?

Last edited:

pakopako

Benchwarmer
Didn't catch the game, but the NBA recap was decent.

That was the best half I've heard from Lin so far. The second half that is.

Yes, I said it. The second half. Where he was 1-for-13 and only scored 5 points. Where he committed FOUR turnovers (as many as he had assists). Where he was half dead 'cause MDA overworked him nearly 40 minutes.

Why? Because Lin still brought out the best in his teammates.

Look at how much he's opened up: Iman is shooting better. Fields is scoring in the paint. Chandler is a beast on both ends. Jeffries is rebounding. Steve Novak looks like a mad science project combining Van Horn and Reggie Miller. Hell, even old Mike Bibby got 3 points and 4 rebounds in 15 minutes.

Seriously, by the numbers, Lin was a 5-point and 5-assist PG in the second half, and that is seriously awesome. The 'Wolves had to send three guys to contain him, had an impressive tandem of Beasley and Love, and still have a rather mean center leftover in Pekovic. The Knicks were trailing after every single quarter except the 4th. And the Knicks still won.

And the Knicks still won.

And the Knicks still won because Jeffries was rebounding, Lin was passing, and the 'Wolves couldn't figure out who to defend. This is how Big Shot Rob Horry or Rasheed Wallace make huge game-winning shots. Someone forgets about them for 0.4 seconds, they get a quick feed, and BANG.

Here's hoping that having Lin rejuvenates STAT and 'Melo. (And that Davis is good enough to share minutes with Lin.)

My Jeremy Lin - Dr. Seuss vid

Hi guys,

This is the first Youtube video I've ever made, but I thought I'd share it. Basically, Mike Breen and friends sound like Dr. Seuss when they talk about Jeremy Lin...

Hope you like it!

knicksin60

Starter
Speaking about You Tube videos, has anyone seen the number of views that Lin's videos have garnered over the past few days? A couple of weeks ago the only You Tube videos that you found of this guy were clips of him missing layups or turning the ball over.

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
I hope this thread reaches 1,000 posts one day.
It's a function of the number of members, this is a small BBS. Are there bigger Knicks BBS's, don't know never visited any others but the Houston Rockets BBS has one Lin thread with 600 posts and 1/2 dozen other Lin threads.

knicksin60

Starter
It's a function of the number of members, this is a small BBS. Are there bigger Knicks BBS's, don't know never visited any others but the Houston Rockets BBS has one Lin thread with 600 posts and 1/2 dozen other Lin threads.

KnicksOnline has been a safe haven for bandwagon Knick fans over the past few years. Not that all people who've signed up to this website recently are bandwagonners, but there are only about 15 posters here who have posted consistently from the time that the Knicks were awful until now. I don't know how other Knicks related sites are able to attract so many fans, but I've wanted this site to grow in popularity with true Knick fans for the longest.

ech1997

Rookie
The reason for Linsanity is the glory of his story!

Hi. I write a Louisiana based sports blog, but the Linsainty has spread everywhere!! I wrote an article this morning breaking down all of the elements of the Knicks recent "Linning" and discuss how it is different from Tebow Mania. I thought some Knicks fans would like it. I hope you enjoy it.

The blog url is www.thedailyhattrick.com
:afro:

portega1968

El Cacique
BOOM!!!

jeremy-lin-sports-illustrated-cover.jpg

Red

TYPE-A
Undefeated in the Lin era- Breen

Put Calderon up on the Conquest Board (even though Shump stopped him too).