Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Resign him and keep him long term

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Resign him and trade him January 2013 with Amare

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters

metrocard

Legend
Within time Lin will comit less turnovers...especially playing with Melo...Lin is the only guy on the team who can handle the ball along with Shumpert. I like Shumpert's passing off the ball. If both of these guys can improve their jumper to consistency...we will an extremely dominant backcourt for 10+ years.

iSaYughh

Starter
Lin's agility is insane tho...he has great control of changing speeds...excellent timing...tends to out smart his guy with his body movement.

iSay, you know how Wade penetrates to the basket? But you can't stop it? Thats how it reminds of Lin.

I see Lin having a Kevin Johnson type career.

Btw, am I wrong for boosting Lin's rating up to 79 on 2k12?

No, you're right. He has that natural body control and timing. It's pure, and legit.

Actually reminds me of some fighters (boxers and also some jim jitsu guys) who don't necessarily look as physically dominant or beast as others....but when they get in the ring (or on the mat) and let their hands go, they just have that timing and sense for the moments, and you know they are true fighters and maestros of their physical craft when they execute.

Ya. I watched the MIA game too and their penetration was similar now that I think about it. You see it coming, along with the defenders, but they're one step ahead and just execute. Different, too, than even the way Rose physically can manhandle or blow through defenders in traffic with sheer force, like a linebacker almost.

edit -- yo, 79 rating sounds like you had some good self control lolll

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Within time Lin will comit less turnovers...especially playing with Melo...Lin is the only guy on the team who can handle the ball along with Shumpert. I like Shumpert's passing off the ball. If both of these guys can improve their jumper to consistency...we will an extremely dominant backcourt for 10+ years.

Is the Knicks curse finally over? Looks like someone finally found that voodoo doll buried under MSG and threw it out. I was skeptical at first about Lin, but 38 points 7 assists? I think it's official. Lin is the truth! I see no reason why he can't be just as effective with Amare and Melo on the court, but time will tell. Hopefully Lin's skill as a play maker will lead to Melo taking less shots and Amare being more productive and getting more looks. I'm very optimistic but time will tell.

portega1968

El Cacique
The Patrick Ewing curse has been lifted. He can come back now.

Funny how previous difficulties to land a PG and other tough moments led to this historic week

2009 draft point guards
Minny taking Rubio and Flynn before us
GSW taking Stephen Curry before us
Knicks not taking Jennings or Ty Lawson (opting for jordan hill and Toney Douglas)

Melo trade: Knicks wouldve taken Deron Williams if Melo went elsewhere (jazz were going to call the loser of melodrama)

Isiah Thomas: trading away all those draft picks avoided us getting who knows who

BAron Davis elbow infection directly allowed this to happen...Lin would probably be cut if Baron even played one game

TD bum shoulder stinking up the joint

Shump geting hurt led to the Knicks bring in Jeremy

Any of these things not happening as they did would probably mean no Linsanity

The Lord works in mysterious ways

JoHnNyBoXeR

Benchwarmer

Man get the f*ck out of here you fake ass boxer, with your female style wide ass hook. Come to my gym with that weak shit you'll get floored.

205th Street and Jerome Avenue.

BTW...Marbury has made a lot of guys better in his career...he took this roster to the playoffs

Shandon Anderson
Tim Thomas
Vin Baker
Howard Eisley
DerMarr Johnson
Moochie Norris
Bruno Sundov
Kurt Thomas
Clarence Weatherspoon
Frank Williams
Keith Van Horn
Cezary Trybanski
Mutombo
Michael Doleac
Allan Houston.

Most of those guys were injured and at the end of their careers.

Marbury did what he could, but a bum ass fool would hate so its really on you.

205TH AND jerome? What is that a new gym? Never heard of it... I'm sure with it 10,000 posts and your desire to suck marburys sick u have perfected the art of boxing... I've sparred with Pedro Sosa.. us Olympian Marcus Browne and have been featured on news 12 and on daily news... U more than likely an overweight out of shape bitch... I've never been floored in hundreds of thousands of rounds of boxing I'm sure thay fake ads club on Jerome that just says 'boxing' got some hungry beasts that don't even make npise in the golden gloves but u beating me? Lol..

Marbury is a cancer .. he doesn't even respect women and he wears a pink mink... Faggot
Oil yea we were led to the playoffs and got swept by the nets and never sniffed it again...

Lin may not be the better player in the end but he's far and away the better perrson

Forrest17

Rotation player

If Baron gets healthy and can play some minutes so he can get a break he will turn it over less.

The same game goes every way, he explodes scoring and assisting and doesn't turn it over like at all, but then as it goes on he gets wiped and gets a bit more careless and his assists go down a bit, though he still focuses on scoring.

metrocard

Legend
205TH AND jerome? What is that a new gym? Never heard of it... I'm sure with it 10,000 posts and your desire to suck marburys sick u have perfected the art of boxing... I've sparred with Pedro Sosa.. us Olympian Marcus Browne and have been featured on news 12 and on daily news... U more than likely an overweight out of shape bitch... I've never been floored in hundreds of thousands of rounds of boxing I'm sure thay fake ads club on Jerome that just says 'boxing' got some hungry beasts that don't even make npise in the golden gloves but u beating me? Lol..

Marbury is a cancer .. he doesn't even respect women and he wears a pink mink... Faggot
Oil yea we were led to the playoffs and got swept by the nets and never sniffed it again...

Lin may not be the better player in the end but he's far and away the better perrson

bertstare-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-38.gif

You're not from the Bronx and throw hooks like a lady, you're making yourself a sad case and weak excuse for a man. I worked with Pedro Sosa on the PSAL in the South Bronx, along with pro boxing prospect Steven Martinez, and Ronnie Vargas (RIP). You were just some punching bag for Pedro because you seem like a clown to post a pic of such a poorly executed left hook that Ray Charles can see.

I am an ACSM certified PT, before boxing; was ranked one of the best HS wrestlers in the STATE, had Michigan offer me a scholarship. Run 6 miles every morning, 6% body fat, I squat over 405lbs X 5 reps at 160 lbs. I challenge you without respect because you're a bitch. Why brag about the Golden Gloves if you didn't win anything? You little penis got hard when you got a GG tank top? Puto.

If you think Steph is a cancer, then no one here can take your basketball knowledge seriously.

I hope your boxing isn't as bad as your English, 'lil JoHnY.
Heading to the gym now little guy, stop by and lets see what you're about.

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
The moral of this, never display your nique unless its necessary.

These warriors go around keeping their skills hidden.

Similar to Jeremy Lin...but when time needed it, Lin unleashed himself.

Lil' Jon isn't about that fight life. Marbury would KO him, no vaseline needed.

skisloper

Starter
Lin will be a restricted free agent this summer, meaning that the Knicks can match any offer he receives without respect to the salary cap. So if the Knicks want to keep him in July, they have every means to do so.

The Knicks also own Lin?s ?early-Bird? rights, which means they can offer him a starting salary up to the league average, about $5 million. If a team with cap room exceeds that figure, the restricted free agency rules allow the Knicks to match.

How sweet it reads:beer:.

portega1968

El Cacique
... I've never been floored in hundreds of thousands of rounds of boxing

Sorry for jumping in the middle of the slugfest between you and my bro Metro, but dont you think hundreds of thousands is a bit exagerated? Thats like 10 rounds every day for 30 years just to get to 100k!!!

Hundreds of thousands....really? Werent you tired?

Last edited:

CoolClyde

You're not from the Bronx and throw hooks like a lady, you're making yourself a sad case and weak excuse for a man. I worked with Pedro Sosa on the PSAL in the South Bronx, along with pro boxing prospect Steven Martinez, and Ronnie Vargas (RIP). You were just some punching bag for Pedro because you seem like a clown to post a pic of such a poorly executed left hook that Ray Charles can see.

If you think Steph is a cancer, then no one here can take your basketball knowledge seriously.

I hope your boxing isn't as bad as your English, 'lil JoHnY.
Heading to the gym now little guy, stop by and lets see what you're about.

ahhhhhh, another battle brewing, between boxers, no less.
I would pay to see you guys fight, let me know when and where, i'm there.
btw, Metrocard cannot be defeated...verbally... or in fantasy for that matter.

props for posting the ENTIRE 5 Deadly Venoms movie, one of the best fu flicks ever made! wow!

portega1968

El Cacique
I wont be surprised when jeremy drops 20plus assists with Melo and Amare back in the lineup... Mark my words, that day will be seen very soon.

tiger0330

Legend
Sorry for jumping in the middle of the slugfest between you and my bro Metro, but dont you think hundreds of thousands is a bit exagerated? Thats like 10 rounds every day for 30 years just to get to 100k!!!

Hundreds of thousands....really? Werent you tired?
Probably some video game, is there a Boxing2K12.

metrocard

Legend
ahhhhhh, another battle brewing, between boxers, no less.
I would pay to see you guys fight, let me know when and where, i'm there.
btw, Metrocard cannot be defeated...verbally... or in fantasy for that matter.

props for posting the ENTIRE 5 Deadly Venoms movie, one of the best fu flicks ever made! wow!

my favorite kung fu flick! yessss.

pakopako

Benchwarmer
Is the Knicks curse finally over?

I'll believe it when I see it.

I've witnessed too many Miller-times to rule out it's only over when it's over.

"I think that you can stop a player from not getting 38 points on you any night. I don't care how good he is, but I guess we didn't step up to the challenge as a team," Gasol said. "(We) overlooked him I guess. Obviously, he made big plays. Made big shots. You've got to give him credit."
"Enjoy it," Bryant said. "They'll receive judgment next season."
I'll take the victory, but I'm also cautious about rematches next year, or optimistically, even in the Finals. If it's just the Chandler + Lin Show, we'll need more creative coaching. If the starters are all on the same page, and the bench is on the same page... then that's money.

mafra

Legend
Mike D after the LAK game, talking about LINsanity:

"This is a once-in-a-lifetime thing," coach Mike D'Antoni said. "I don't know what to tell you. I've never seen it."