• Total voters

CoolClyde

How to Get Into Harvard, by Jeremy Lin

next to Laundry Folds at Modell's the best video featuring a Knick:

the kid's got a sense of humor = brains
:peace:

D-rob fan

Rookie
Jeremy Lin is a shoe-in to get Eastern Conference Player of the Week.

27.3 ppg, 8.3 apg, 4 rpg, 2 spg, 51%FG leading the Knicks to a 4-0 record this past week.

As a Lakers fan from LA, I have to give the kid props. He's playing really well except for the turnovers, but that'll hopefully decrease once he gets more playing time and experience.

Even though guys like Tyson(went to HS in Compton) and Lin (born in So Cal) play for the Knicks, I have to root for the guys because of their So Cal roots.

JoHnNyBoXeR

Benchwarmer
bertstare-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-38.gif

You're not from the Bronx and throw hooks like a lady, you're making yourself a sad case and weak excuse for a man. I worked with Pedro Sosa on the PSAL in the South Bronx, along with pro boxing prospect Steven Martinez, and Ronnie Vargas (RIP). You were just some punching bag for Pedro because you seem like a clown to post a pic of such a poorly executed left hook that Ray Charles can see.

I am an ACSM certified PT, before boxing; was ranked one of the best HS wrestlers in the STATE, had Myichigan offer me a scloholarship. Run 6 miles every morning, 6% body fat, I squat over 405lbs X 5 reps at 160 lbs. I challenge you without respect because you're a bitch. Why brag about the Golden Gloves if you didn't win anything? You little penis got hard when you got a GG tank top? Puto.

If you think Steph is a cancer, then no one here can take your basketball knowledge seriously.

I hope your boxing isn't as bad as your English, 'lil JoHnY.
Heading to the gym now little guy, stop by and lets see what you're about.

I'm from Yonkers and that kid in the blue I'm fighting is ronniel Vargas
.. Stevens brother ... They wrote an article about our fight in the daily news which was a controversial spilt decision loss ... Me and Pedro got good work... I'm one of the better 152 POUNDERS in the city... I'm an open fighter.. I know your a novice because I remember you talking about how u wanted to box... You'd need to box for a few years to get on my level.. ill admitthe shot was wild but I fronted with a left and threw the overhand right....it was a nice picture that I found on the dailynews photo archive so I threw it up... Whenever u fight in a tournament let me know.... I've sparred with Olympians like Pedro and Marcus ... And beaten golden gloves champs throughout the state... Can u say the same?

Also, I wanted to wrestle in high schoolbut when I saw how GAY the training was I decided nit to... Rolling rubbing dick on another man for hours is just not somthing I'm into.... When u become an open fighter than talk shot...

Btw,, your too young to probly remember the real Knicks teams in the mid 90s .. anyone who remembers that team know Stephan a bum.... Him and isiah represented the franchise during some dark years and embarrased the hello outta us with that disgusting lawsuit... But u wouldnt care u probly refer to women as bitches anyways

Mw I remember y I don't frequent this forum... No class at all and moderators that don't do their job... They should take a lesson from giants.com

Last edited:

Cakalusa

Benchwarmer
Conspiracy Theory here

Some time last night Lin had:
6 Rebounds
6 Assists
6 Turnovers

Also known as to many of us, the number of the Beast.
Did some more research into it and in the Book of Revelation it states: The first beast comes comes out of the Sea by the power of the Dragon.
Lin emerged from the D-League from the Erie Bayhawks also close to Lake Erie
This is the year of the Dragon
:O

WT716

Rookie
Are you buying the hype?

Will Lin be able to keep this up all season long? How will things change once Carmelo comes back?

Last edited by a moderator:

metrocard

Legend
I'm from Yonkers and that kid in the blue I'm fighting is ronniel Vargas
.. Stevens brother ... They wrote an article about our fight in the daily news which was a controversial spilt decision loss ... Me and Pedro got good work... I'm one of the better 152 POUNDERS in the city... I'm an open fighter.. I know your a novice because I remember you talking about how u wanted to box... You'd need to box for a few years to get on my level.. ill admitthe shot was wild but I fronted with a left and threw the overhand right....it was a nice picture that I found on the dailynews photo archive so I threw it up... Whenever u fight in a tournament let me know.... I've sparred with Olympians like Pedro and Marcus ... And beaten golden gloves champs throughout the state... Can u say the same?

Also, I wanted to wrestle in high schoolbut when I saw how GAY the training was I decided nit to... Rolling rubbing dick on another man for hours is just not somthing I'm into.... When u become an open fighter than talk shot...

Btw,, your too young to probly remember the real Knicks teams in the mid 90s .. anyone who remembers that team know Stephan a bum.... Him and isiah represented the franchise during some dark years and embarrased the hello outta us with that disgusting lawsuit... But u wouldnt care u probly refer to women as bitches anyways

Mw I remember y I don't frequent this forum... No class at all and moderators that don't do their job... They should take a lesson from giants.com

iqzhhl.gif